Page 108 of 140 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2095
    I think he could possibly have some rough games to finish out the season? We have to be patient and really wait until the middle to end of next year to see if he's our guy. And maybe he'll surprise us all and play really well?

This guy played for Scangarello in college

Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

That was really good. Thanks for sharing. I really like how he shined light on who was really at fault on the Noah Fant fade.

Thatís a really encouraging breakdown on our young quarterback
    Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 12-07-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    It is better, but it hasnít been good this year. The patriots have been carried by their defense.
    Yes I've noticed a large dropoff in production for the Patriots. They are going to need a 2015 Broncos defensive performance at this rate because Brady is very close to falling off a cliff

The reason why Drew Lock is in my mind a very likely franchise starter is because of his work ethic. Any QB taken in the first or second round has the physical tools and talent. However it's their willingness to work hard, study the playbook and opposing defenses, perfect their mechanics, and develop chemistry with receivers that sets the good and busts apart.

Drew Lock spent the entire time on IR without any indication that he would be activated studying the playbook and practicing reps and calls. That is really impressive and in my mind has earned every right to be the starter till the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

Love that channel, lots of good stuff there

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    The reason why Drew Lock is in my mind a very likely franchise starter is because of his work ethic. Any QB taken in the first or second round has the physical tools and talent. However it's their willingness to work hard, study the playbook and opposing defenses, perfect their mechanics, and develop chemistry with receivers that sets the good and busts apart.

Drew Lock spent the entire time on IR without any indication that he would be activated studying the playbook and practicing reps and calls. That is really impressive and in my mind has earned every right to be the starter till the end of the season.
    Nice post !!!!

dizzolve, thanks for posting the video.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post

This Is The Truth !!

That td throw to fant=beauty

He has a cannon!!

THE SEARCH IS OVER!!!!! This kid is stepping up big time and making the draft day moves look Genius

And this is why you play young guys, they develop on the field with live reps. Once again the dated methods of the NFL forcing veterans into starting roles proves a waste of time, and the longer you delay the inevitable, the more of everyone's time you waste. Lock looks great.

If Lock continues to play like he did today, I would absolutely be okay with the Broncos passing on Burrow in the draft, if the opportunity to do so presented itself.

It wonít, but just sayiní.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    And this is why you play young guys, they develop on the field with live reps. Once again the dated methods of the NFL forcing veterans into starting roles proves a waste of time, and the longer you delay the inevitable, the more of everyone's time you waste. Lock looks great.
    He's doing well with his strengths, but the Texans pass defense is terrible. Lock is still having footwork issues, and eventually it will catch up with him. I don't think it was a waste of time at all.