Page 43 of 108 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I'm going to be sick...

Horrific mismanagement of the roster and even worse of the QB position.
    The FO’s delusion is simply unreal....

If they win one of these next 2 games they’ll just leave him on IR all year.... smh
    Last edited by Broncos-R-Great; 10-23-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Sure, he remains on IR right now. Sounds like they're still holding out hope to contend this year. I still maintain my stance that Lock being evaluated this year is key to the upcoming offseason. If he doesn't get a shot, I'll be very disappointed. Still, there's 9 weeks to go. Watching how it unfolds will be interesting. I just hope we're not stuck with Flacco for the rest of this year and next.
    I think we would’ve got one of the 49ers backup QBs if we weren’t planning on activating Lock. We’ll see how things play out but if we do win the next two games then maybe we won’t need the false hope of Riddick giving the offense a boost. Patrick and Lock still make the most sense

Looks like we are rolling with "Joe Cool" for awhile.

They’ll activate Riddick or Butt and they’ll be back on IR in 2 weeks, just watch, haha!!

Clueless Management .

LOL, and the train of apathy, delusion and blindingly poor play will continue to roll on.

I'm not saying that a fire sale and the start of the rebuild would all of sudden mean better play and results on the field. It likely wouldn't, but at least the Broncos organization would be showing some signs of life. With them continuing on this course, they're wandering aimlessly, like a braindead zombie. And not like the World War Z, fast zombies, no they're the Walking Dead type zombie, begging for a .44 magnum point blank to the head to put them out of their misery.

I'm having PTSD of Paxton Lynch all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I think we would’ve got one of the 49ers backup QBs if we weren’t planning on activating Lock. We’ll see how things play out but if we do win the next two games then maybe we won’t need the false hope of Riddick giving the offense a boost. Patrick and Lock still make the most sense
    Agreed Patrick and Lock make the most sense. I'm going to be very interested to see how it plays out in the next month. I'm coming to grips with the idea that what I want to happen is probably different than what will happen. I just loathe the idea of sticking with Flacco for another year.

I don't even know what to say anymore. This team is just so horribly mismanaged that it's borderline comical. It's like they're delusional about what they are as a team and can't think in "bigger picture" mode.

Here's to another losing season with no hope for the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I'm having PTSD of Paxton Lynch all over again.
    Joe is a seasoned Paxton Lynch?

Elway won't bring Lock back from IR and start him because it'll literally be admitting guilt to the Flacco signing/experiment. Not only that, but it'll add to the list of his 'stop gap' quarterbacks to prevent a rebuild and to add to the myth of "continue to contend"

I mean since Manning it's been:

Mark Sanchez
    Trevor Siemian
    Paxton Lynch
    Trevor Siemian
    Brock Osweiler
    Paxton Lynch
    Trevor Siemian
    Brock Osweiler
    Paxton Lynch
    Case Keenum
    Joe Flacco

We all know what the end results have been with these quarterbacks. Elway's inability to fess up and say "I need a complete rebuild" is what's hurting this franchise.

Unreal. This is Elway's own grave he is digging now.

These last few comments make it seem like a decision has been made on Lock? Is he staying on IR or is this still a bunch of guessing?

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Elway won't bring Lock back from IR and start him because it'll literally be admitting guilt to the Flacco signing/experiment. Not only that, but it'll add to the list of his 'stop gap' quarterbacks to prevent a rebuild and to add to the myth of "continue to contend"

Mark Sanchez
    Trevor Siemian
    Paxton Lynch
    Trevor Siemian
    Brock Osweiler
    Paxton Lynch
    Trevor Siemian
    Brock Osweiler
    Paxton Lynch
    Case Keenum
    Joe Flacco

We all know what the end results have been with these quarterbacks. Elway's inability to fess up and say "I need a complete rebuild" is what's hurting this franchise.
    In what way do we need a complete rebuild? We have a top 10 defense. We have some good young pieces at our skill positions. Upgrade a couple o-lineman and get an actual NFL QB and this is a contending team. Why would you blow up the foundation of a good team just because you've struggled to find a franchise QB?

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post

Mark Sanchez
    Trevor Siemian
    Paxton Lynch
    Trevor Siemian
    Brock Osweiler
    Paxton Lynch
    Trevor Siemian
    Brock Osweiler
    Paxton Lynch
    Case Keenum
    Joe Flacco

Von, CHJ, Sanders, Wolfe and McManus were the only remaining players from the 2015 season. Elway has been rebuilding, just doing a dreadful job. It’s like rebuilding a Porsche with VW parts.