Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The depth chart was updated today: https://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart Anybody notice any differences?

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    The depth chart was updated today: https://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart Anybody notice any differences?
    The only things that standout that are different is that they updated the injuries, and they have Jamal Carter now listed at LB. Was Alexander Johnson the second string LB last time?

I think watching the game will be more telling. Lock has been the 2nd QB in practice, will he be the second QB into the game on Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The only things that standout that are different is that they updated the injuries, and they have Jamal Carter now listed at LB. Was Alexander Johnson the second string LB last time?

I think watching the game will be more telling. Lock has been the 2nd QB in practice, will he be the second QB into the game on Monday?
    If were playing 3-4 down does that mean both Jewell and Davis are on the field at the same time?

It's also interesting how Trinity Benson and Kelvin McKnight are listed as the 2nd team receivers. Heuerman listed as the first team followed by Jake Butt as the 2nd team seems off as well

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    If were playing 3-4 down does that mean both Jewell and Davis are on the field at the same time?
    Yes, in base those are the two starters. However Fangio's D played in base very little last year, they were in nickel somewhere close to 80%. Granted that likely means the Base NT comes off and the 2 ILBs stay on.

Speaking of which, according to Andrew Mason they spent today's practice working on covering TEs. And Chris Harris made comments about how it's been a hole in the Broncos D for 4-5 years.

Speaking of which, again, I happened to catch some of the Raiders-Cards early action, and Joseph's D is apparently playing cover 0 v TEs, and by that I mean they're not bothering to cover them, because they were wide open all the time.

It's also interesting how Trinity Benson and Kelvin McKnight are listed as the 2nd team receivers. Heuerman listed as the first team followed by Jake Butt as the 2nd team seems off as well

No they're 4th. For positions with more than 3 listed they used extra lines. But it goes left to right, and then down to the next column. So Fant would be the 2nd TE. Hamilton and Patrick are the 2nd WRs.

I think youre reading it wrong.

With WR's I've been reading it from left to right, but skipping from WR1 to WR2 before each move to the right. So...I see the top six WR's listed as: Emmanuel Sanders / Courtland Sutton / DaeSean Hamilton / Tim Patrick / Juwann Winfree / Fred Brown.