Von Miller #10 on NFL's Top 100 Players of 2019

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

number 3 defensive player in the league. number 2 edge rusher.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I like his record in the top 100 players.

He may go down as the best Bronco defender all time and we have had some really good ones even tho the HoF voters do not agree.

People gonna complain about his money this year but his contract was fine before the front office pushed money back into this years cap so we could sign Case Keenum.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I like his record in the top 100 players.

He may go down as the best Bronco defender all time and we have had some really good ones even tho the HoF voters do not agree.

People gonna complain about his money this year but his contract was fine before the front office pushed money back into this years cap so we could sign Case Keenum.
    Thought it was interesting that during an interview with NFLN and Rodney Harrison, they asked Harrison if he thought whether Von was a top ten player and Rodney said absolutely not. The Total Access crew agreed.

Guess Von needs to prove his game again.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Thought it was interesting that during an interview with NFLN and Rodney Harrison, they asked Harrison if he thought whether Von was a top ten player and Rodney said absolutely not. The Total Access crew agreed.

Not a big fan of Harrison's opinions myself.

Usually will take current player opinion over past player opinion but double so in his case.

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Not a big fan of Harrison's opinions myself.

Usually will take current player opinion over past player opinion but double so in his case.
    His ranking is too low Id you ask me.

Well if Von is so low on their list then how's about they attempt to convince 31 teams to double Chubb and leave Von with their 2nd best blocker. If they do that I'll take the over this season on a sack total of 15.

It 8s also important to note that Von has 8ntentionally worked on coverage to diversify his game. I have to imagine that this advise came from Ware. Because so much of Vons game is get off speed he likely knew that in order to be seen as great for longer he needed to be more then a Sack guy.