Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 227
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,963
    Yay!

    Nice throw and catch.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,310
    Go for the onside kick, they'll never expect it...

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Go for the onside kick, they'll never expect it...
    lol Vance Joseph decisions...shudder
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,223
    And Colinsworth with a over dramatic verbal replay of an underthrown pass that took a lucky bounce. Yeah...

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lone Tree
    Posts
    2,228
    I think that proves it. Denver Broncos. 2019 Super Bowl Champs.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lone Tree
    Posts
    2,228
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    And Colinsworth with a over dramatic verbal replay of an underthrown pass that took a lucky bounce. Yeah...
    Siemian would've thrown a 5 yard out there. He gave Winfree a chance on 4th. What more do you want?

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,310
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    lol Vance Joseph decisions...shudder
    Haha, I was actually thinking of Adam Game from the 2017 game.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,310
    Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    I think that proves it. Denver Broncos. 2019 Super Bowl Champs.

    24-0 without a doubt

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lone Tree
    Posts
    2,228
    Shaub about to cement his legacy here with a come from behind win.

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,310
    This is painful. The entire game was painful, but last 2 minutes of the HOF game is a torture all it's own.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gtown
    Posts
    4,228
    Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Siemian would've thrown a 5 yard out there. He gave Winfree a chance on 4th. What more do you want?
    Exactly right. Rypien looked good on that Drive. He sure as hell looked better than anything we saw out of Lock.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,204
    death by penalties. Just let the game finish already
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,310
    I'm going to go hot take here: Dre'Mont Jones will make the final 53.


    For anyone that reads that and is upset, that's sarcasm, because he's obviously a lock.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,310
    Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Exactly right. Rypien looked good on that Drive. He sure as hell looked better than anything we saw out of Lock.

    You must have been watching a different game than me. Cause both looked bad, and Rypien certainly didn't look any better than Lock. If anything he was worse.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    9,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    You must have been watching a different game than me. Cause both looked bad, and Rypien certainly didn't look any better than Lock. If anything he was worse.
    It's a situation where his bad pass got turned into a lucky bounce, and will get credited for it. Lock however was pretty awful.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •