Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Dr.Dre

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Jones was pushed around against the run and I only recall one pressure on a pass play.
    Thats what we pay him to do. he did it on a 3 man rush too.
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play [U]EVERY[/U] time on every drive[/COLOR][/B]. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    Thats what we pay him to do. he did it on a 3 man rush too.
    I donít know his snap count but it seemed like he played the entire game. We should expect more than one good play considering who he played against. Not impressed in the least bit by Jones.

I donít know his snap count but it seemed like he played the entire game. We should expect more than one good play considering who he played against. Not impressed in the least bit by Jones.
    they took him out after the first or i cant find any highlights of him on the field after the first.
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play [U]EVERY[/U] time on every drive[/COLOR][/B]. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

they took him out after the first or i cant find any highlights of him on the field after the first.
    Ding ding ding! Thatís the answer.

Ding ding ding! That’s the answer.
    Because he didnt play much. Fangio's saving him because he is a good young player. but hey what do i know?

Just dont cheer for him when hes making impact plays... Youre officially banned from the Dremont hype train...
    -Bronco in UT

Helll of a post

Because he didnt play much. Fangio's saving him because he is a good young player. but hey what do i know?

Just dont cheer for him when hes making impact plays... Youre officially banned from the Dremont hype train...
    Incorrect. Jones played all four quarters. Playing Jones the entire game would be an odd way to save him. He had one impact play which isnít saying much especially against the Rams depth.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 08-25-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Incorrect. Jones played all four quarters. Playing Jones the entire game would be an odd way to save him. He had one impact play which isn’t saying much especially against the Rams depth.
    It might not be odd if they are giving him the playing time to get a good look at him if they are weighing him versus another player like Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    It might not be odd if they are giving him the playing time to get a good look at him if they are weighing him versus another player like Walker.
    I interpreted saving him as protecting him from injury. Champ>NFL said he was taken out after the 1st quarter and didnít play much. He played in every quarter with a fair number of snaps. If they gave him the snaps to help make a decision vs another player, he hurt himself more than helped. As a 3rd round pick I would think they would give him more than this year to evaluate. Although they may have already realized they whiffed.

I interpreted saving him as protecting him from injury. Champ>NFL said he was taken out after the 1st quarter and didnít play much. He played in every quarter with a fair number of snaps. If they gave him the snaps to help make a decision vs another player, he hurt himself more than helped. As a 3rd round pick I would think they would give him more than this year to evaluate. Although they may have already realized they whiffed.
    Lol I like you man youíre crazy but I like you

Lol I like you man youíre crazy but I like you
    You said the Broncos pulled him out after the first quarter. If you watch the tape youíll see he played every quarter. There arenít any highlights (other than one pressure) because he was overpowered on the other plays. Itís not a matter of cheering for or against a player, itís just being objective based on the tape.

You said the Broncos pulled him out after the first quarter. If you watch the tape youíll see he played every quarter. There arenít any highlights (other than one pressure) because he was overpowered on the other plays. Itís not a matter of cheering for or against a player, itís just being objective based on the tape.
    I was very optimistic about Walkers presence this season, especially after watching his workout vids on IG prior to training camp but whereís he gone since?

I just don't hear or see much of Walker doing anything.

Dreímont Jones will make the team...though he has flattened out, too, in the last three weeks.

Too much national TV adoration in Canton.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I was very optimistic about Walkers presence this season, especially after watching his workout vids on IG prior to training camp but whereís he gone since?

I just don't hear or see much of Walker doing anything.

Dreímont Jones will make the team...though he has flattened out, too, in the last three weeks.

Too much national TV adoration in Canton.
    As far as Jones goes, he might only be a rotational pass rusher. Even then he hasnít shown a lot but heís a rookie. I was optimistic about Walker with how he came into camp. It doesnít seem like heís done enough to make the roster.

I think Dremont makes this team. Walker played ok the last preseason game. I might come down to whether or not they need another Zach Kerr or another Derick Wolfe type player.

Dremont Makes The Team For Sure...So does Malik Reed. I am not to sure about Walker just depends what Vic Fangio see's.

Kerr and Dekoda Watson have been cut today. With Kerr now gone and Winn on IR it looks to me like Walker will make the team ... who else would beat him out?
    DreMont will easily make the roster if its only because he was a 3rd pick. He has played well enough to be in the rotation and I think Walker has too.