Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 80

Thread: Dr.Dre

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,908
    I'm guessing the Broncos will keep six D-Linemen: Shelby Harris; Adam Gotsis; Derek Wolfe; DeMarcus Walker; Dre'Mont Jones; and, Mike Purcell.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I'm guessing the Broncos will keep six D-Linemen: Shelby Harris; Adam Gotsis; Derek Wolfe; DeMarcus Walker; Dre'Mont Jones; and, Mike Purcell.
    Walker might get cut. I think we would keep Kerr

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I'm guessing the Broncos will keep six D-Linemen: Shelby Harris; Adam Gotsis; Derek Wolfe; DeMarcus Walker; Dre'Mont Jones; and, Mike Purcell.
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Kerr and Dekoda Watson have been cut today. With Kerr now gone and Winn on IR it looks to me like Walker will make the team ... who else would beat him out?
    DreMont will easily make the roster if its only because he was a 3rd pick. He has played well enough to be in the rotation and I think Walker has too.
    Wow I didnít think we would cut Kerr... just because we need another DT or so I thought

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I'm guessing the Broncos will keep six D-Linemen: Shelby Harris; Adam Gotsis; Derek Wolfe; DeMarcus Walker; Dre'Mont Jones; and, Mike Purcell.
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Kerr and Dekoda Watson have been cut today. With Kerr now gone and Winn on IR it looks to me like Walker will make the team ... who else would beat him out?
    DreMont will easily make the roster if its only because he was a 3rd pick. He has played well enough to be in the rotation and I think Walker has too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    You said the Broncos pulled him out after the first quarter. If you watch the tape youíll see he played every quarter. There arenít any highlights (other than one pressure) because he was overpowered on the other plays. Itís not a matter of cheering for or against a player, itís just being objective based on the tape.
    Like I said, youíre not allowed on the bandwagon come fall. Dremont is going to be a stud rusher

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,854
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Kerr and Dekoda Watson have been cut today. With Kerr now gone and Winn on IR it looks to me like Walker will make the team ... who else would beat him out?
    DreMont will easily make the roster if its only because he was a 3rd pick. He has played well enough to be in the rotation and I think Walker has too.
    Would they also try to make room for Mike Purcell. If I recall it seemed like he was a standout on Saturday night.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    Like I said, youíre not allowed on the bandwagon come fall. Dremont is going to be a stud rusher
    DreíMontís wagon needs some horses. 😂

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Dre’Mont’s wagon needs some horses. ��
    Now that is funny ... Classic Epic....

    On a Side Note I think this Kid being coached up by the Likes of Von Miller and Bradley Chubb wow the Sky is the Limit for this Kid and I am for one excited about seeing him play on Sundays and Monday and Thursday ....

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,854
    Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    Now that is funny ... Classic Epic....

    On a Side Note I think this Kid being coached up by the Likes of Von Miller and Bradley Chubb wow the Sky is the Limit for this Kid and I am for one excited about seeing him play on Sundays and Monday and Thursday ....
    Heís flashed quickness off the snap a couple of times to create pressure. Itís very early and it takes time for development.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,495
    I doubt Jones plays much this season. Dlinemen typically take awhile to develop, thatís just the how things go when colleges put so little into coaching these guys and let them get by on natural ability.

    Walker is just now putting it together going into year 3. According to PFF heís been the 2nd most productive interior pass rusher this preseason. I still think heís slow off the ball quite a bit and gets moved around too much in the run game but heís probably going to be our rotation guy for extra interior pass rush if Chubb doesnít slide down for Reed/Hollins.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I doubt Jones plays much this season. Dlinemen typically take awhile to develop, thatís just the how things go when colleges put so little into coaching these guys and let them get by on natural ability.

    Walker is just now putting it together going into year 3. According to PFF heís been the 2nd most productive interior pass rusher this preseason. I still think heís slow off the ball quite a bit and gets moved around too much in the run game but heís probably going to be our rotation guy for extra interior pass rush if Chubb doesnít slide down for Reed/Hollins.

    Wrong. Dremont is going to be rushing this year... his technique is good
    -Bronco in UT


    While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play [U]EVERY[/U] time on every drive[/COLOR][/B]. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

    Helll of a post

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    Wrong. Dremont is going to be rushing this year... his technique is good
    How and why do you classify his technique as good?

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    Wrong. Dremont is going to be rushing this year... his technique is good
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    How and why do you classify his technique as good?
    and why didnít he have more than one pressure lining up against guys 3rd and 4th on the 49ers depth chart?

    Reminder: He played in all four quarters.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    and why didnít he have more than one pressure lining up against guys 3rd and 4th on the 49ers depth chart?

    Reminder: He played in all four quarters.
    Heís playing possum?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    and why didn’t he have more than one pressure lining up against guys 3rd and 4th on the 49ers depth chart?

    Reminder: He played in all four quarters.
    He was trained under Larry Johnson at Tosu.. all you have to do is look at his resume when it comes to putting pro-style ready defensive linemen into the nfl.

    I see half the forums down on my guy, but hes going to prove the haters wrong. No way Demarcus Walker gets more snaps than him
    -Bronco in UT


    While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play [U]EVERY[/U] time on every drive[/COLOR][/B]. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

    Helll of a post

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Heís playing possum?
    Remember, possums canít choose when they play dead.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •