Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I’m not so sure. He has some serious talent as a pass rusher and that’s a premium position. The coaching staff should be putting him in a position to where that’s his focus. He should watch tape on guys like Freeney and Dumervil to see how he can utilize his leverage and become a well rounded pass rusher. Neither had great length but were effective and sometimes dominant because of their relentless motor, superior leverage, and violent hands.

Right now I don’t think Holland or Hollins have shown more as a pass rusher than he has. They have some tools but no go to move that can put fear into an OT. Reed is a threat to run by them every play he’s in. Reed will be fine if he’s asked to contribute on special teams and with Hollins mixing in at ILB it gives us some roster flexibility at the position. Although I was very impressed with Watson last time he was here and he’s made his career off of special teams.

There’s going to be some tough roster decisions to be made on the final cut day. There’s some quality depth on the defense and at RB.
    i like how holland looked last season. i think he has shown good things. so i am not ready to say that reed is just better then holland. i still think if Reed can make a name or even show he is decent at special teams he is on this roster.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Reed was the best player on the field last preseason game imo. If he does it again today he makes the team.

I'd be surprised at this point if Reed doesn't make the 53.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'd be surprised at this point if Reed doesn't make the 53.
    I canít help but think Elvis is back in the building when I see Reed play. Lol

Kid has a huge motor, which will go such a long way in this league.

In my opinion he's made the 53 already. He's flashed in every game so far

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    In my opinion he's made the 53 already. He's flashed in every game so far
    he also played the run well.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait