Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    It's funny how people disregard the Broncos despite having a more experienced coach than the last person they had.
    He's an unknown quantity at this point. The problem Denver has is that Chiefs and Chargers are both better...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    He's an unknown quantity at this point. The problem Denver has is that Chiefs and Chargers are both better...
    The Chiefs, maybe so. The Chargers? They couldn't sweep us the past two seasons when we had Vance Joseph.

[QUOTE=TommyBrady12;5821149]In actuality, the earth revolves around the sun every 365 days and revolves on its axis once every 24 hours. Even when you try to humiliate me you can't do it right...

Wow! You're paying attention! That surprises me. I thought for sure you would fall for that one. Most little kids do. You get a gold star.

OK, since you don't have a point regarding why more Bronco fans outside of Colorado smack here than inside Colorado I'll clue you in on the reason. It's very simple. There are so many Bronco fans in the USA that there's just happens to be more Bronco fans that live outside Colorado than inside Colorado. You know, 49 more states with many Bronco fans, like me! Isn't that amazing!

It has to be true Timmy12! There are a multitude of Bronco fans here in Utah. Everyday I see fans wearing Bronco hats, t-shirts, player jerseys, many vehicles with Bronco stickers. Absolutely incredible. Colorado fans know they have thousands of Bronco brothers and sisters not only here in Utah but also in Wyoming and many other regions in all directions from Colorado. That's pretty special isn't it Timmy12?

I bet you wish the Patsy's had that kind of enormous and loyal fan base spread across the USA, right! It's a shame all you have is a shallow bandwagon fan base that has no problem with supporting a team with a history of cheating. So sad.

GO BRONCOS!
    Utah Bronco Freak

What does unknown "quantity" mean. I guess you don't know how to spell QUALITY!
    Basic dictionary's of the English language are very inexpensive. You should buy one and keep it close to your communication devices.
    Utah Bronco Freak

[QUOTE=jazzbodog;5821165]
    In actuality, the earth revolves around the sun every 365 days and revolves on its axis once every 24 hours. Even when you try to humiliate me you can't do it right...

Wow! You're paying attention! That surprises me. I thought for sure you would fall for that one. Most little kids do. You get a gold star.

OK, since you don't have a point regarding why more Bronco fans outside of Colorado smack here than inside Colorado I'll clue you in on the reason. It's very simple. There are so many Bronco fans in the USA that there's just happens to be more Bronco fans that live outside Colorado than inside Colorado. You know, 49 more states with many Bronco fans, like me! Isn't that amazing!

It has to be true Timmy12! There are a multitude of Bronco fans here in Utah. Everyday I see fans wearing Bronco hats, t-shirts, player jerseys, many vehicles with Bronco stickers. Absolutely incredible. Colorado fans know they have thousands of Bronco brothers and sisters not only here in Utah but also in Wyoming and many other regions in all directions from Colorado. That's pretty special isn't it Timmy12?

I bet you wish the Patsy's had that kind of enormous and loyal fan base spread across the USA, right! It's a shame all you have is a shallow bandwagon fan base that has no problem with supporting a team with a history of cheating. So sad.

GO BRONCOS!
    Nice try...I'll give you credit for acting like you were testing me. In reality, I know you didn't know that the earth revolved around the sun in 365 days.

Patriots fans are 2nd best fanbase, according to a recent study. Broncos are 7th

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ms/1550146001/
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    What does unknown "quantity" mean. I guess you don't know how to spell QUALITY!
    Basic dictionary's of the English language are very inexpensive. You should buy one and keep it close to your communication devices.
    Are you serious with this? "Unknown quantity" is a phrase that means someone or something whose abilities or characteristics are not yet known...you might want to look it up. Ask Sam Z’s 5th grader friend...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-18-2019 at 05:39 PM.

Are you serious with this? "Unknown quantity" is a phrase that means someone or something whose abilities or characteristics are not yet known...you might want to look it up. Ask Sam Z’s 5th grader friend...
    You screwed up and you know it. I was employed in QUALITY ASSURANCE/QUALITY CONTROL for 30 years. Product is evaluated at the level of QUALITY first per specification requirements, if a product failed specification requirements THEN a determination of what QUANTITY of defective product was involved to ensure product that failed specification requirements was isolated from acceptable product. Get it? The QUANTITY of a coach makes no sense and has nothing to do with the QUALITY of a coach. More of your stupid ongoing twisted confusion. Way too much for you put in proper perspective. Unbelievable little boy!
    Utah Bronco Freak

I posted a kid joke because I knew it was on a more accurate level of comprehension for you.

Perhaps I gave you too much credit but anyway I know I fuel your fire but you seriously need to get over your obsession with me...

I want nothing to do with you, your cell phone hating cheetah, or the “unknown quantity” of your Vaseline fetish...

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    how bummed out do you think i was before the start of the 2005 season? no, i had hope because my team was in the SB the year before. but going 10 straight years just hoping your team would get to 8-8? that's rough. I dont live in cali anymore so i dont go to the games much but those fans that sit through those seasons are what i consider die hard, its the very definition of it.

not that there is that many of those kind of fans, obviously. but i like how you say the chargers will never win a ring before rivers retires and "playing it off as fact", you constantly cry about the smack you're running.

the chargers have a much better chance to win the SB right now than the lions, brown, and especially the donkos. better and better QB, the only team that has a chance are the browns because they do have a lot of talent.

but the broncos? they are not going to the playoffs, they are not a playoff caliber team.
    OK baph, I relate to your thoughts and what you have felt as you have stated, because me and many "die-hard" Bronco fans were in an even worst place than you starting in 1977 to 1987 to 1988 and 1990. Four years of losing badly in Super Bowls. Horrible! At least you didn't have to endure that kind of futility. It was painful to say the least. But TRUE Bronco fans didn't give up. Like you, a true fan supports their team if they go 16-0 or 0-16. It's called total dedication through thick or thin and in spite of all of the back and forth smack BS in this forum, everyone truly understands that you, a die-hard Charger fan and us, die-hard Bronco fans love our teams and will support them vehemently from game 1 through game 16 no matter the final record. I commend you for being a die-hard Charger fan as any true fan who supports their team in the never ending peaks and valleys of the NFL. All teams have to endure them. No exceptions. The thrill of victory, the agony of defeat. We all have experienced it.

Now, I still can't stand your lame and BS aggressive nature in this forum and I truly believe you go way out of your way to falsely and tirelessly get under the skin of Bronco fans, with a high degree success, because you can. A small time clown with nothing better to do than hate the Broncos because our NFL history is so much better than yours, and the envy is eating you alive, year after year after year, 58 of them and counting. Bummer!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    You screwed up and you know it. I was employed in QUALITY ASSURANCE/QUALITY CONTROL for 30 years. Product is evaluated at the level of QUALITY first per specification requirements, if a product failed specification requirements THEN a determination of what QUANTITY of defective product was involved to ensure product that failed specification requirements was isolated from acceptable product. Get it? The QUANTITY of a coach makes no sense and has nothing to do with the QUALITY of a coach. More of your stupid ongoing twisted confusion. Way too much for you put in proper perspective. Unbelievable little boy!
    It is a well-known English phrase...look it up. It has nothing to do with your stupid job. The definition I gave you was copied straight out of the Oxford Dictionary.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-18-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Why do you think I come here? To see you all lose your minds over what the big bad baph says about your team.

By the way, there is actually some truth to my theory, unlike yours:
    "Big bad baph"?

I think you are quite possibly the first person to string those three words together ever.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    "Big bad baph"?

I think you are quite possibly the first person to string those three words together ever.
    sarcasm eludes you?

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    It's funny how people disregard the Broncos despite having a more experienced coach than the last person they had.
    being a good position coach or a good DC not not always equate to good HC or success as a HC.

we will see, if you had a decent starting QB i'd be more concerned than i am. I'm not sold that the broncos running game will be as potent this year as well with the brand new rookie OC they have.

I think its possible that the broncos could go to the playoffs if all the stars are aligned for them but i don't think it's likely considering the division they are in with two other legit playoff caliber teams.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-22-2019 at 08:11 PM.

sarcasm eludes you?
    No, thanks for asking though. I said that I think you are the first person to ever string the words "Big Bad Baph" together ever. How is sarcasm relevant to that supposition?

we will see, if you had a decent starting QB i'd be more concerned than i am.

AFC West starting quarterback playoff records are as follows.

Patrick Mahomes: 1-1

Phillip Rivers: 3-4

Derek Carr: 0-0

Joe Flacco: 10-5

Furthermore after a little digging...

Patrick Mahomes has won 75% (rounding down) of the games in which he has started.

Derek Carr has won 41% of the games in which he has started.

Phillip Rivers has won 57% (rounding up) of the the games in which he has started.

Joe Flacco has won 59% (rounding up) of the games in which he started.

What's your take Baphamet?