Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 245
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,443
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Iíve pointed this out many times over the years, the broncos fan base are mostly front runners who only started liking them because they win, much like the pats fan base.

    Lots of loyal fans for sure but most have no idea what being ďdie hardĒ actually means.
    You and your split personality TB12 should teach lol!!
    You two or just you whatever, spend a lot of time here with us clueless fans .........🤔

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    My moronic statement? All I'm pointing to is the fact that vast majority of Broncos smack talkers on this board are from out of state. If you feel insecure about being out of state, that's your problem.
    It's moronic because there's NO POINT! Usually when a person points out a fact they are attempting to bring light to something the majority of people are not aware of and would be considered as unusual, very interesting and even astonishing!

    Example #1: What is the only other animal besides humans that get sun burned? Answer: Pigs.
    Example #2: What is the only insect that is able to turn it's head to the left and right? Answer: Praying Mantis.
    Example #3: What is the only species of birds that can see the color blue? Answer: Owls.
    Example #4: What word gets its name from a fungus that lives on corn kernels? Answer: Smut
    Example #5: Most earthworms like to eat ice cream.
    Example #6: The average drop of Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle at 25 miles a year.
    Example #7: The baby blue whale gains 10 pounds per hour.

    So Timmy12, hopefully I provided enough examples that even you can catch my drift. Those are interesting facts, IMO. Regardless of where smack posts by Bronco fans originate, what is so "unusual, very interesting or astonishing" that would make anyone think "Wow, that's an amazing fact!"
    It means NOTHING!!!

    Secondly, why would you think I feel insecure about being out of state? As not in Colorado? That statement is even more moronic than your first statement! Your basic thought processes are very strange and don't make any sense as you clearly demonstrate continually with all of your idiotic posts in this forum. Extremely childish!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Iíve pointed this out many times over the years, the broncos fan base are mostly front runners who only started liking them because they win, much like the pats fan base.

    Lots of loyal fans for sure but most have no idea what being ďdie hardĒ actually means.
    That is total liquid cow dung soup and you know it. I suppose you think you are the most die hard Charger fan in the world and it would be impossible for any Bronco fans to be more die hard than you and all the other Deadbolt fans. That's a hysterical joke and your very aware of that too!

    You suffered through 1 super bowl loss in 58 years. We suffered through 4 super bowl defeats (some of them embarrassing) before we broke out and won back to back titles. But our fan base never threw in the towel and abandoned support for the orange & blue. Frustrated fans? You bet. I have never met a true Bronco fan that gave up because of the horrible disappointment. Not one. The thinking was "there's always next year" because all Bronco fans had incredible faith based on the outstanding ownership (RIP Pat) and high quality team personnel and players (thanks John) and total commitment to someday in the near future bring a championship to the city of Denver and its phenomenal DIE HARD fans.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    That is total liquid cow dung soup and you know it. I suppose you think you are the most die hard Charger fan in the world and it would be impossible for any Bronco fans to be more die hard than you and all the other Deadbolt fans. That's a hysterical joke and your very aware of that too!

    You suffered through 1 super bowl loss in 58 years. We suffered through 4 super bowl defeats (some of them embarrassing) before we broke out and won back to back titles. But our fan base never threw in the towel and abandoned support for the orange & blue. Frustrated fans? You bet. I have never met a true Bronco fan that gave up because of the horrible disappointment. Not one. The thinking was "there's always next year" because all Bronco fans had incredible faith based on the outstanding ownership (RIP Pat) and high quality team personnel and players (thanks John) and total commitment to someday in the near future bring a championship to the city of Denver and its phenomenal DIE HARD fans.
    No I donít think Iím the most die hard, the fans that go to the games who are surrounded by rival fans and the few that show up no matter what, they are more die hard than you ever could be.

    But the fact you talk about losing in the super bowl is such a terrible thing, have you see what that dies to a fanbase? Does it have the same effect as say decade long losing streaks?

    If you think it does youíre delusional and it just solidifies my point that you donít know what being a die hard actually is.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You and your split personality TB12 should teach lol!!
    You two or just you whatever, spend a lot of time here with us clueless fans .........🤔
    Someone has to herd you donkeys and keep you in check.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    No I donít think Iím the most die hard, the fans that go to the games who are surrounded by rival fans and the few that show up no matter what, they are more die hard than you ever could be.

    But the fact you talk about losing in the super bowl is such a terrible thing, have you see what that dies to a fanbase? Does it have the same effect as say decade long losing streaks?

    If you think it does youíre delusional and it just solidifies my point that you donít know what being a die hard actually is.
    You're not automatically some sort of "die-hard" just because your team is a perennial pile of crap each year.

    Some of us were huge fans of the Broncos many many years before they won it all. Year after year.

    You would understand what that's like, if only your team wasn't a perennial pile of crap each year.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,429
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post

    Secondly, why would you think I feel insecure about being out of state? As not in Colorado? That statement is even more moronic than your first statement! Your basic thought processes are very strange and don't make any sense as you clearly demonstrate continually with all of your idiotic posts in this forum. Extremely childish!
    It's interesting because the loudest voices amongst Broncos fans here happen to be out of state...like they are insecure and feel better by being the biggest smack talkers. Catch my drift?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's interesting because the loudest voices amongst Broncos fans here happen to be out of state...like they are insecure and feel better by being the biggest smack talkers. Catch my drift?
    I told you to drop this but here you are...... Where you from Tammy? Born where? Seriously, tell us..... I want to know if your a real fan, (even though we know you're not being the NFL started in 2001 for you)..... I live in Western Kansas due to my job and my wife is from here. I was born and raised in Colorado and only left to serve my country. You know NOTHING about fans roots, so leave it alone!

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    No I don’t think I’m the most die hard, the fans that go to the games who are surrounded by rival fans and the few that show up no matter what, they are more die hard than you ever could be.

    But the fact you talk about losing in the super bowl is such a terrible thing, have you see what that dies to a fanbase? Does it have the same effect as say decade long losing streaks?

    If you think it does you’re delusional and it just solidifies my point that you don’t know what being a die hard actually is.
    Read my post BAPH! Losing super bowls in a row IS a terrible thing. Just ask Buffalo fans. 4 losses in 4 straight years.

    And yes, losing for decades (58 years, over a half century-ouch-total bummer ) is horrible and might kill a fan base but it could be worse. I believe the only worse team than the Chargers since the 1970 merger is the Cleveland Browns. The Charger fan base will never come close to the mighty Bronco fan base and you know it and obviously can't handle it. The Deadbolts suck, they have for 58 years and will continue to suck because Rivers will be in the Sparklers old folks home very soon with zero rings, meaning nothing but wishful thinking for the future by a mediocre die hard fan base. 58 years of losing is a reality that's tough to accept right baph, soon to be 59 years. I really believe the Browns or the Lions have a much better chance of winning a super bowl before the Sparklers. Maybe you should consider becoming one of their fans to find peace of mind and true happiness before you die!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    It's interesting because the loudest voices amongst Broncos fans here happen to be out of state...like they are insecure and feel better by being the biggest smack talkers. Catch my drift?
    Again for the 4th or 5th time WHAT IS YOUR POINT? What does it mean if the loudest voices are from out of state Bronco fans! WHAT IS YOUR POINT? Is that somehow a terrible negative in this forum? WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

    No, I don't catch your drift because you refuse to STATE YOUR POINT!

    I think I know why. Because you don't have a point. You don't think about your lame statements before you start typing your post! It's called lack of having necessary quality thinking abilities.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,429
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Again for the 4th or 5th time WHAT IS YOUR POINT? What does it mean if the loudest voices are from out of state Bronco fans! WHAT IS YOUR POINT? Is that somehow a terrible negative in this forum? WHAT IS YOUR POINT?

    No, I don't catch your drift because you refuse to STATE YOUR POINT!

    I think I know why. Because you don't have a point. You don't think about your lame statements before you start typing your post! It's called lack of having necessary quality thinking abilities.
    Actually itís called an inability to read between the lines on your part. If you donít know what I am implying, I canít help you.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Actually it’s called an inability to read between the lines on your part. If you don’t know what I am implying, I can’t help you.
    Read between the lines? That's just empty space, like the huge void between your ears! Why is it so difficult for to state what you're implying? You could easily state what you're implying by revealing what your point is. Is this some kind of stupid riddle?

    Timmy12: Hey Bronco fans, did you know that the earth revolves around the sun every 24 hours?
    Bronco fans: Yes we do, what's your point.
    Timmy12: What do you mean "what's my point, can't you read between the lines?

    You just proved my point that you have no point at all. A little "imp" trolling this forum. Sad.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Read my post BAPH! Losing super bowls in a row IS a terrible thing. Just ask Buffalo fans. 4 losses in 4 straight years.

    And yes, losing for decades (58 years, over a half century-ouch-total bummer ) is horrible and might kill a fan base but it could be worse. I believe the only worse team than the Chargers since the 1970 merger is the Cleveland Browns. The Charger fan base will never come close to the mighty Bronco fan base and you know it and obviously can't handle it. The Deadbolts suck, they have for 58 years and will continue to suck because Rivers will be in the Sparklers old folks home very soon with zero rings, meaning nothing but wishful thinking for the future by a mediocre die hard fan base. 58 years of losing is a reality that's tough to accept right baph, soon to be 59 years. I really believe the Browns or the Lions have a much better chance of winning a super bowl before the Sparklers. Maybe you should consider becoming one of their fans to find peace of mind and true happiness before you die!
    how bummed out do you think i was before the start of the 2005 season? no, i had hope because my team was in the SB the year before. but going 10 straight years just hoping your team would get to 8-8? that's rough. I dont live in cali anymore so i dont go to the games much but those fans that sit through those seasons are what i consider die hard, its the very definition of it.

    not that there is that many of those kind of fans, obviously. but i like how you say the chargers will never win a ring before rivers retires and "playing it off as fact", you constantly cry about the smack you're running.

    the chargers have a much better chance to win the SB right now than the lions, brown, and especially the donkos. better and better QB, the only team that has a chance are the browns because they do have a lot of talent.

    but the broncos? they are not going to the playoffs, they are not a playoff caliber team.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,429
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post

    Timmy12: Hey Bronco fans, did you know that the earth revolves around the sun every 24 hours?
    Bronco fans: Yes we do, what's your point.

    .
    In actuality, the earth revolves around the sun every 365 days and revolves on its axis once every 24 hours. Even when you try to humiliate me you can't do it right...
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-18-2019 at 02:29 PM.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    how bummed out do you think i was before the start of the 2005 season? no, i had hope because my team was in the SB the year before. but going 10 straight years just hoping your team would get to 8-8? that's rough. I dont live in cali anymore so i dont go to the games much but those fans that sit through those seasons are what i consider die hard, its the very definition of it.

    not that there is that many of those kind of fans, obviously. but i like how you say the chargers will never win a ring before rivers retires and "playing it off as fact", you constantly cry about the smack you're running.

    the chargers have a much better chance to win the SB right now than the lions, brown, and especially the donkos. better and better QB, the only team that has a chance are the browns because they do have a lot of talent.

    but the broncos? they are not going to the playoffs, they are not a playoff caliber team.
    It's funny how people disregard the Broncos despite having a more experienced coach than the last person they had.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •