Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Conspiracy Theory: Baphs is the New England Patriot Fans

Baphs has to be the Patriot fans ( Tommy brady12, and/ or Three Peat.
    My reasoning:
    1. Why would fans of a team with the success of the Patriots waste one second on a 6-10 teams boards? ( rebuttal - because we own them in the playoffs, maybe but itís been 3 years)
    2. Baphs can only go as far as talking how great the Bolts are on paper and then pull the we woulda, shoulda if we didnít have any injuries. So he makes a Patriot fan account to further his argument against the broncos.

3. Baphs and the Pats fans never go at it!!!!! Baphs Bolts were clowned by the Pats last year in the playoffs. Zero blowback, this is a smack talk section not only go after the Broncos section. But the Patriot contingent doesnít even notice baphs big mouth, they just support one anotherís takes.

Anybody else see this connection or am I just not seeing clear signs that baphs amd TB12 arenít the same guy.
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs has to be the Patriot fans ( Tommy brady12, and/ or Three Peat.
    My reasoning:
    1. Why would fans of a team with the success of the Patriots waste one second on a 6-10 teams boards? ( rebuttal - because we own them in the playoffs, maybe but it’s been 3 years)
    2. Baphs can only go as far as talking how great the Bolts are on paper and then pull the we woulda, shoulda if we didn’t have any injuries. So he makes a Patriot fan account to further his argument against the broncos.

3. Baphs and the Pats fans never go at it!!!!! Baphs Bolts were clowned by the Pats last year in the playoffs. Zero blowback, this is a smack talk section not only go after the Broncos section. But the Patriot contingent doesn’t even notice baphs big mouth, they just support one another’s takes.

Anybody else see this connection or am I just not seeing clear signs that baphs amd TB12 aren’t the same guy.
    bap is also noring

Careful, this thread could be reported!

Eh who am I kidding, this is what happened the last time they tried!

I wouldn't be surprised. I was thinking he was some former mod or someone just messing with the board to troll as a joke in smack.

i said this same thing months ago, & if my memory is correct some of you said no way & sort of defended baphat...

see i also told the baphat some time back that he is just like a guy i work with that gets under peoples skin because the guy "thinks" he has never made a mistake, is 100% never ever in the wrong & of course knows it all...

you can catch him square in the act of a wrong doing but somehow it's not his fault but rather it is your fault! twist & turn things inside out to no end.

this guy much like baphat irrtates many of my co-workers, but the clown don't bug me one bit because i know what he is...a fraud & i just laugh at him most times or blow him off..

in a twisted way i feel sorry for people like this....NOT! ha ha!

makes sense as to why one goes super quiet when the other is spewing verbal garbage
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

lol. Put the tin foil hats down, guys.

I know nothing about the Chargers. On occasion I remind this Baphamet character that the Pats own his team but not that often since he already knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I know nothing about the Chargers. On occasion I remind this Baphamet character that the Pats own his team but not that often since he already knows it.

Sammy, we understand why you donít want to talk about the upcoming season and post cute pictures instead...if I were a Doncos fan I wouldnít look forward to it either. And itís dangerous to post pictures of yourself on the internet!
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-08-2019 at 07:47 AM.

Sammy, we understand why you donít want to talk about the upcoming season and post cute pictures instead...if I were a Doncos fan I wouldnít look forward to it either. And itís dangerous fo post pictures of yourself on the internet!
    Oh dude Iím very optimistic and confident when it comes to the Denver Broncos.

you should know that better than anyone seeing how your daddy Darph gets so upset when I say Simmons will have a bigger impact on broncos wins than James will on Chargers games.

But go ahead and keep standing in front of that mirror like a sad young woman staring at her cellulite reciting to herself that she looks good over and over even though she doesnít. That is you making crap up because you got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

But go ahead and keep standing in front of that mirror like a sad young woman staring at her cellulite reciting to herself that she looks good over and over even though she doesnít. That is you making crap up because you got nothing.
    So now you are body shaming women? SMH....

3...2...1...before stackheiner jumps in to defend you.

So now you are body shaming women? SMH....

3...2...1...before stackheiner jumps in to defend you.
    Nope, you know thatís not true, itís just a pathetic attempt to twist things.

I said your like a young woman whoís insecure about her body only to help you better understand how you are when making things up.

Iím shaming you... Big difference...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-08-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Notice Baphs is using his Patriot Personality.
    Iím thinking itís probably like the movie Split..... Baphs is the dominant personality, ever once in a while the younger personality No ring shows up which makes baphs look like the more reasonable fan. But lately i think the desire to be a champion is allowing TB12 more face time.