Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    You don't have Gronk. That is all.
    Sure, but have a stronger receiving corps and even better running game than last year. And weve won the Super Bowl without Gronk before.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    let me stop you right there. i simply looked up the stats myself and did the calculations on my phone.

bosa 33 games started, 28.5 sacks, 879 sacks per game average
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...B/BosaJo00.htm
    von miller 120 games started, 98 sacks, .817 sacks per game average
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...M/MillVo00.htm
    chubb 16 games started, 12 sacks, .750 sacks per game average
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...C/ChubBr00.htm

FACT

bosa is a top tier pass rusher, he gets top tier pressure and sacks when he is actually healthy, which he is.

so tell me again why you think bosa would only get 10 sacks "at best" over a 16 game season based on the FACTS i just presented to you...
    FACT

Dont give me that crap, those are projection for a guy whos saw the field very little considering his time in the league. If hed play more, wed see those projected numbers actually drop.

2016 Bosa has 10.0

2017 He had 12.5

2018 he had 5 sacks

Seems average for a pass rusher.

Chubb had 12 in his rookie season, Von had 18 in his sophomore season.

You can throw all the 800 and blah blah projections out there that you want but theres still no comparison.

Bosa has been in the league for 3 years, hes played in 32 games and missed 16.

Hes missed the equivalent of one whole season due to injuries.

Bosa re-injured his left foot prior to Week 1 and didn't make his season debut until Week 11. Surgery was discussed but ultimately avoided.

Aug 7, 2018 NFL Pedal Foot Bruise Bose suffered a left foot injury in training camp.

Dec 11, 2016 NFL Cervical Neck Strain Bosa suffered a neck strain in the 2nd quarter of Week 14. He was also tested for a concussion but passed his baseline tests.

Oct 13, 2016 NFL Hand Finger Dislocation Bosa played through the injury in 2016 and 2017 before undergoing surgery after the 2017 campaign.

Sep 4, 2016 NFL Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 Bosa reported late to training camp after a holdout and missed the first 4 games of the season with a Grade 1 strain of his left hamstring.

Joey Bosa is an injury prone horses ass and that is why hes ultimately going to end up a disappointment.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-15-2019 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    When you feel the need to begin a sentence with "I guess the mods..." just stop, press backspace a few times, and find your happy place.

In Smack the line between super genius and stupid genius is... what am I saying, there is no line. Just keep to the COCs and all will be well.

/end PSA
    Hey sparkly is that the best u could do, Ill give you a mulligan on that one, try again.

Im in a fantasy league with a salary cap, Im up against the cap but figured I would reach out to you donco fans to see how I can circumvent it. Most of you believed the doncos didnt cheat the salary capso so I just need to know how to do it. I cant afford to be fined or loss draft picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    I’m in a fantasy league with a salary cap, Im up against the cap but figured I would reach out to you donco fans to see how I can circumvent it. Most of you believed the doncos didn’t cheat the salary capso so I just need to know how to do it. I can’t afford to be fined or loss draft picks.
    It would be better to cheat before the season than to try and secure a perfect season by taking video footage of opponents' signals and using them in practice, as well as deflating Footballs.

But what would I know? No one listens to me when I asked multiple times to get this thread back to what it was supposed to be, MAKING FUN OF BAPHAMET.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    FACT

Dont give me that crap, those are projection for a guy whos saw the field very little considering his time in the league. If hed play more, wed see those projected numbers actually drop.

2016 Bosa has 10.0

2017 He had 12.5

2018 he had 5 sacks

Seems average for a pass rusher.
    sure it does, if that is the only stat you're looking at and ignoring how many games he got those sacks in. like i said before, some of you were saying the same stuff about keenan allen when he was getting hurt and now he's widely considered a borderline elite receiver (under-rated one at that)

sure man, ignore that all you want to and pretend he cant stay healthy when hes had only two completely unrelated injuries. but what are you going to say when he plays a whole season and dominates the whole time like he does in nearly every game he's played in?

you said bosa isn't on chubb's level. but yet chubb needs to get 7 sacks in his first 4 games to duplicate what bosa did in his fiorst 20 games. i'm never going to let you live this one down man, even if chubb turns out to be an elite pass rusher, bosa is absolutely a top tier pass rusher and the fact that you don't think he is because he's been hurt just twice, is just typical donko homer bias that's been proven wrong time and time again..

Chubb had 12 in his rookie season, Von had 18 in his sophomore season.

You can throw all the 800 and blah blah projections out there that you want but theres still no comparison.

Bosa has been in the league for 3 years, hes played in 32 games and missed 16.

Hes missed the equivalent of one whole season due to injuries.

Bosa re-injured his left foot prior to Week 1 and didn't make his season debut until Week 11. Surgery was discussed but ultimately avoided.

Aug 7, 2018 NFL Pedal Foot Bruise Bose suffered a left foot injury in training camp.

Dec 11, 2016 NFL Cervical Neck Strain Bosa suffered a neck strain in the 2nd quarter of Week 14. He was also tested for a concussion but passed his baseline tests.

Oct 13, 2016 NFL Hand Finger Dislocation Bosa played through the injury in 2016 and 2017 before undergoing surgery after the 2017 campaign.

Sep 4, 2016 NFL Thigh Hamstring Strain Grade 2 Bosa reported late to training camp after a holdout and missed the first 4 games of the season with a Grade 1 strain of his left hamstring.

Joey Bosa is an injury prone horses ass and that is why hes ultimately going to end up a disappointment.
    watch this video of joey bosa's historic jersey being put on display in canton. first player to get 19 sacks in his first 20 games.

This thread is perfect! Its the perfect culmination to my time in this forum since 2015. Once proud Broncos fans - this place was packed full of arrogance and bravado after beating the Patriots and ultimately claiming the Super Bowl.

Look at you now. A handful of posters left - clinging to the glory years, while simultaneously refusing to accept their teams immediate future. All the while making yourselves feel a little better by berating Patriots fans as bandwagon and now trying to undermine Baphs optimism. Id compare you to Jets fans - but that would be insulting to Jets Fans!

Id like to hope Ill be better when the Pats begin their plunge back to earth.

Talk about a lack of of self awareness. Claiming Fangio is some sort of savior, when history has shown hes far more likely to be just like your last coach.

Good luck Bronco fans. Keep bolstering your self identity by attacking those who are clearly superior.

Its a lousy thread that doesnt merit the time time I spent on this post - but its time to put this sham to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    This thread is perfect! It’s the perfect culmination to my time in this forum since 2015. Once proud Broncos fans - this place was packed full of arrogance and bravado after beating the Patriots and ultimately claiming the Super Bowl.

Look at you now. A handful of posters left - clinging to the glory years, while simultaneously refusing to accept their team’s immediate future. All the while making yourselves feel a little better by berating Patriots fans as “bandwagon” and now trying to undermine Baph’s optimism. I’d compare you to Jets fans - but that would be insulting to Jets Fans!

I’d like to hope I’ll be better when the Pats begin their plunge back to earth.

Talk about a lack of of self awareness. Claiming Fangio is some sort of savior, when history has shown he’s far more likely to be just like your last coach.

Good luck Bronco fans. Keep bolstering your self identity by attacking those who are clearly superior.

It’s a lousy thread that doesn’t merit the time time I spent on this post - but it’s time to put this sham to bed.
    the door is that way-------> son...feel free to get out & don't come back if that's how you feel...

nobody is forcing you be here in fact i have no damn clue why you are even here

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    the door is that way-------> son...feel free to get out & don't come back if that's how you feel...

nobody is forcing you be here in fact i have no damn clue why you are even here
    Amazing that most of the Broncos trash talk is from people living outside of Colorado...Sam Z might be the only local.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

This thread is perfect! It’s the perfect culmination to my time in this forum since 2015. Once proud Broncos fans - this place was packed full of arrogance and bravado after beating the Patriots and ultimately claiming the Super Bowl.

Look at you now. A handful of posters left - clinging to the glory years, while simultaneously refusing to accept their team’s immediate future. All the while making yourselves feel a little better by berating Patriots fans as “bandwagon” and now trying to undermine Baph’s optimism. I’d compare you to Jets fans - but that would be insulting to Jets Fans!

Talk about a lack of of self awareness. Claiming Fangio is some sort of savior, when history has shown he’s far more likely to be just like your last coach.

It’s a lousy thread that doesn’t merit the time time I spent on this post - but it’s time to put this sham to bed.
    Blast off man. We'll know the merits of Fangio after game 16. Savior, maybe, maybe not. You don't know what will be no more than baph. Quit trying to be a know it all thinking you have a crystal ball to think you have any kind of future accurate knowledge of anything.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Wouldn't the Brats fans do the same in the bold text when their run at dominance is over?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Amazing that most of the Broncos trash talk is from people living outside of Colorado...Sam Z might be the only local.
    does that hurt your wittle feelings too bad so sad!

sorry that there are no other pansy fans outside that chowder bowl you people come from...

it is after all why you chum buckets are here because you envy broncos fans & yeah we are all over the world!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    does that hurt your wittle feelings too bad so sad!

sorry that there are no other pansy fans outside that chowder bowl you people come from...

it is after all why you chum buckets are here because you envy broncos fans & yeah we are all over the world!
    and you call us bandwagoners...

and you call us bandwagoners...
    ha ha!

you clearly have no clue what bandwagon means...sure as hell isn't fans of a team all across the world.

more like people like you that come out the woodwork when your team is winning all the time & like to beat your chest & when it all comes crashing down (which it is coming) will go into hiding.

Don't start that garbage again....... Didn't that discussion get you suspended before? Several of us are local but life moves you.

Child...... Don't be Childish
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 08-16-2019 at 06:40 AM.