Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 245
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    This thread is perfect! Itís the perfect culmination to my time in this forum since 2015. Once proud Broncos fans - this place was packed full of arrogance and bravado after beating the Patriots and ultimately claiming the Super Bowl.

    Look at you now. A handful of posters left - clinging to the glory years, while simultaneously refusing to accept their teamís immediate future. All the while making yourselves feel a little better by berating Patriots fans as ďbandwagonĒ and now trying to undermine Baphís optimism. Iíd compare you to Jets fans - but that would be insulting to Jets Fans!

    Iíd like to hope Iíll be better when the Pats begin their plunge back to earth.

    Talk about a lack of of self awareness. Claiming Fangio is some sort of savior, when history has shown heís far more likely to be just like your last coach.

    Good luck Bronco fans. Keep bolstering your self identity by attacking those who are clearly superior.

    Itís a lousy thread that doesnít merit the time time I spent on this post - but itís time to put this sham to bed.
    The truth hurts doesnít it donco fans

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    The truth hurts doesnít it donco fans
    Wouldn't Brats fans go through the same stuff once their reign of dominance is over?

    In fact, hasn't every fanbase gone through the same stuff? We don't count the Legacies of Failure and especially not the Retirement Home that is the Cardinals.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,422
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Wouldn't Brats fans go through the same stuff once their reign of dominance is over?

    .
    We will go through some down years...but it doesnít change the fact that 6 > 3.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    We will go through some down years...but it doesnít change the fact that 6 > 3.
    Barely, you could easily be 3-3 but thank goodness for spy gate, and Vintariís leg.

    Your going to lose these arguments every time
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-16-2019 at 12:52 PM.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Barely, you could easily be 3-3 but thank goodness for spy gate, and Vintariís leg. :
    This just proves you know very little about the Patriots and just have hate. The Pats are 6-3 in the Brady Era Super Bowls, so there is no chance we could have gone 3-3 (since we played in 9 SBs during this period in case you donít understand math). hey, ask your 5th grade friend if you need help.

    In any event, the Pats could easily be 9-0, 0-9, 4-5, 7-2, 5-4, or any combination thereof in those SBs. We won some close ones, but lost a few close ones that many felt we could have won. Vinatieri made some big kicks, but he also missed 2 easy FGs in SB 38 - had he made those there would be no need for him to kick the game winner with seconds left. Also, Vinatieri arguably cost us SB 31 by kicking the ball directly towards Desmond Howard when he shouldnít have.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-16-2019 at 12:47 PM.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,251
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This just proves you know very little about the Patriots and just have hate. The Pats are 6-3 in the Brady Era Super Bowls, so there is no chance we could have gone 3-3 (since we played in 9 SBs during this period in case you donít understand math). hey, ask your 5th grade friend if you need help.

    In any event, the Pats could easily be 9-0, 0-9, 4-5, 7-2, 5-4, or any combination thereof in those SBs. We won some close ones, but lost a few close ones that many felt we could have won. Vinatieri made some big kicks, but he also missed 2 easy FGs in SB 38 - had he made those there would be no need for him to kick the game winner with seconds left. Also, Vinatieri arguably cost us SB 31 by kicking the ball directly towards Desmond Howard when he shouldnít have.
    Bradyís won 6 and lost 3, sorry that I forgot and gave him too much credit.

    He could easily be 3-6!

    Happy

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,422
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Brady’s won 6 and lost 3, sorry that I forgot and gave him too much credit.

    He could easily be 3-6!

    Happy
    and he could easily be 9-0.

    What's your point? BTW, I'm glad you consulted your 5th grader friend for some math help.

    3-6 would be closer to the Broncos super bowl record of 3-5.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    906
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Amazing that most of the Broncos trash talk is from people living outside of Colorado...Sam Z might be the only local.
    What a moronic statement! Why does it matter where the Bronco fan posts from? What's your point! Please explain. Are you saying Bronco fans that post smack outside of Colorado aren't true Bronco fans or don't have the right to post smack. Again, please explain. Two points you obviously didn't consider due to your extremely shallow personality:

    1.) Of the millions, yes millions of Denver Bronco fans in the world, your saying the vast majority should be living in Colorado to be true fans or at a minimum the thousands and thousands of Denver Bronco fans that are registered members of this forum should live in Colorado in order to smack?
    Once again, please explain with real logic that NFL would agree with?

    2.) How about me for example. I started watching NFL football on TV in the late 1950's with my father. He's was born and raised in Southern Ohio through high school and joined the US Air Force at age 17 and retired after a 20 yr career. He was a mega pro football fan and his favorite team was the Chicago Bears, not the Cleveland Browns. Games on TV were few and far between, all in black & white and it wasn't uncommon for the picture to be grainy and fuzzy. TV antennas were on the roof of the house. We moved to Colorado Springs in 1962 and my dad retired from the Air Force in1968. We didn't become Denver Bronco fans until the NFL-AFL merger in 1970. There weren't very many AFL fans at that time, a bunch of nobody's basically until Joe Namath signed with the AFL NY Jets in 1964. A true super star finally in the AFL. The Broncos were pretty much a sub-par mediocre team with a few standouts for the first 16 yrs but we were fans and we finally got our first Super Bowl team in 1977. I lived and worked in Denver that year and it was a crazy time then. WOW! It was really fun being a Bronco fan even though we got our butts kicked by the Cowboys in SB12. The Broncos had a strong fan base in Colorado during the early years but after the merger it really exploded in the early 1970'S as in most AFL cities. My parents and brothers moved to Ogden, Utah in 1977. I left Colorado in 1979 and moved to Ogden, Utah for employment reason and I'm still here 40 yrs later living in Salt Lake City. Dad passed away in 2014 as a diehard Broncos and Chicago Bears fan.

    MY POINT IS THIS. My mom and my 3 brothers are just as strong lovers of Denver Bronco fans as if we had never left! Colorado was a great place to grow up and we are proud to be diehard Denver Bronco fans living in UTAH!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    2,106
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    What a moronic statement! Why does it matter where the Bronco fan posts from? What's your point! Please explain. Are you saying Bronco fans that post smack outside of Colorado aren't true Bronco fans or don't have the right to post smack. Again, please explain. Two points you obviously didn't consider due to your extremely shallow personality:

    1.) Of the millions, yes millions of Denver Bronco fans in the world, your saying the vast majority should be living in Colorado to be true fans or at a minimum the thousands and thousands of Denver Bronco fans that are registered members of this forum should live in Colorado in order to smack?
    Once again, please explain with real logic that NFL would agree with?

    2.) How about me for example. I started watching NFL football on TV in the late 1950's with my father. He's was born and raised in Southern Ohio through high school and joined the US Air Force at age 17 and retired after a 20 yr career. He was a mega pro football fan and his favorite team was the Chicago Bears, not the Cleveland Browns. Games on TV were few and far between, all in black & white and it wasn't uncommon for the picture to be grainy and fuzzy. TV antennas were on the roof of the house. We moved to Colorado Springs in 1962 and my dad retired from the Air Force in1968. We didn't become Denver Bronco fans until the NFL-AFL merger in 1970. There weren't very many AFL fans at that time, a bunch of nobody's basically until Joe Namath signed with the AFL NY Jets in 1964. A true super star finally in the AFL. The Broncos were pretty much a sub-par mediocre team with a few standouts for the first 16 yrs but we were fans and we finally got our first Super Bowl team in 1977. I lived and worked in Denver that year and it was a crazy time then. WOW! It was really fun being a Bronco fan even though we got our butts kicked by the Cowboys in SB12. The Broncos had a strong fan base in Colorado during the early years but after the merger it really exploded in the early 1970'S as in most AFL cities. My parents and brothers moved to Ogden, Utah in 1977. I left Colorado in 1979 and moved to Ogden, Utah for employment reason and I'm still here 40 yrs later living in Salt Lake City. Dad passed away in 2014 as a diehard Broncos and Chicago Bears fan.

    MY POINT IS THIS. My mom and my 3 brothers are just as strong lovers of Denver Bronco fans as if we had never left! Colorado was a great place to grow up and we are proud to be diehard Denver Bronco fans living in UTAH!
    Pay no mind to the Cheatriots troll.

    "Location smack" is bottom of the barrel. Diehard Broncos fans can easily be found all over the world.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,301
    Nope. MrBoJangles is the Patsie clown. He was on our Indy forum for 5 years, until it got shut down. All the other Indy forums have strict rules, so he doesn't frequent them. He came here because Manning came here, then he got banned, then came up with dozens of fake names. He trolls here because this forum has a "smack talk" section, which most forums do not have. He can say almost whatever he wants here. I know this for a fact because I saw MrBoJangles here a few years ago before he got banned. Its the same guy we dealt with on the Indy forums. He talks all the same smack. Same personality. Same modus operandi. Bap is just another clown, but from the west.
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    This thread is perfect! Itís the perfect culmination to my time in this forum since 2015. Once proud Broncos fans - this place was packed full of arrogance and bravado after beating the Patriots and ultimately claiming the Super Bowl.

    Look at you now. A handful of posters left - clinging to the glory years, while simultaneously refusing to accept their teamís immediate future. All the while making yourselves feel a little better by berating Patriots fans as ďbandwagonĒ and now trying to undermine Baphís optimism. Iíd compare you to Jets fans - but that would be insulting to Jets Fans!

    Iíd like to hope Iíll be better when the Pats begin their plunge back to earth.

    Talk about a lack of of self awareness. Claiming Fangio is some sort of savior, when history has shown heís far more likely to be just like your last coach.

    Good luck Bronco fans. Keep bolstering your self identity by attacking those who are clearly superior.

    Itís a lousy thread that doesnít merit the time time I spent on this post - but itís time to put this sham to bed.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    906
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    What's with your mom and the binoculars?
    Utah Bronco Freak

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,422
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post

    MY POINT IS THIS. My mom and my 3 brothers are just as strong lovers of Denver Bronco fans as if we had never left! Colorado was a great place to grow up and we are proud to be diehard Denver Bronco fans living in UTAH!
    My moronic statement? All I'm pointing to is the fact that vast majority of Broncos smack talkers on this board are from out of state. If you feel insecure about being out of state, that's your problem.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-17-2019 at 11:40 AM.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    What's with your mom and the binoculars?
    Momma jokes? Thatís the best you got? And you say Iím childish? Smh

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,877
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    My moronic statement? All I'm pointing to is the fact that vast majority of Broncos smack talkers on this board are from out of state. If you feel insecure about being out sf state, that's your problem.
    Iíve pointed this out many times over the years, the broncos fan base are mostly front runners who only started liking them because they win, much like the pats fan base.

    Lots of loyal fans for sure but most have no idea what being ďdie hardĒ actually means.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •