Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Notice Baphs is using his Patriot Personality.
    Iím thinking itís probably like the movie Split..... Baphs is the dominant personality, ever once in a while the younger personality No ring shows up which makes baphs look like the more reasonable fan. But lately i think the desire to be a champion is allowing TB12 more face time.
    Darphs character of late is definitely on par with the alternate (pansyfan4ever) thst was band around this time last year.

I can definitely see the same type of anger that the thumb wrestling, pocket pooling, arm and hammer tough guy would display.

Conspiracy theory: donko fans know their team sucks which is why they resort to smack threads they know are dumb and not football related.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-08-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Conspiracy theory: donko fans know their team sucks which is why they resort to smack threads they know are dumb and not football related.
    It is funny as hell and there is always a need
    for laughter and you should understand that better than anyone seeing how your team has never won anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    It is funny as hell and there is always a need
    for laughter and you should understand that better than anyone seeing how your team has never won anything.
    Why do you think I come here? To see you all lose your minds over what the big bad baph says about your team.

By the way, there is actually some truth to my theory, unlike yours:

But go ahead and keep standing in front of that mirror like a sad young woman staring at her cellulite reciting to herself that she looks good over and over even though she doesnít. That is you making crap up because you got nothing.
    Nope, you know thatís not true, itís just a pathetic attempt to twist things.
    This is the definition of body shaming women...some people are too stupid to recognize it.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This is the definition of body shaming women...some people are too stupid to recognize it.
    I sense a snowflake, did you know that kraft and Brady both are trump supporters?

3.....2.......1.......OUTRAGE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommybrady12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z
    But go ahead and keep standing in front of that mirror like a sad young woman staring at her cellulite reciting to herself that she looks good over and over even though she doesnít. That is you making crap up because you got nothing.
    Nope, you know thatís not true, itís just a pathetic attempt to twist things.
    And some ppl are ďtoo stupidĒ to quote the entire post but here I added it again for ya.

I said your like a young woman whoís insecure about her body only to help you better understand how you are when making things up.

Iím shaming you... Big difference...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-08-2019 at 09:43 AM.

I sense a snowflake, did you know that kraft and Brady both are trump supporters?

Darph stop talking out your ass to yourself!

Btw CHJ is still better than Casey Heyward Jr
    And Kareem Jackson is still better than Michael Davis.

Darph stop talking out your ass to yourself!

Btw CHJ is still better than Casey Heyward Jr
    And Kareem Jackson is still better than Michael Davis.
    I picture the scene from Fight Club where Ed Norton is beating himself up when Baph/TB12 are defending each other!!!!!!

Fun Fact: The Pats destroyed the Chargers in the playoffs last year and both are predicted to be back in the playoffs, are they go at each other in the smack thread? .......nope they are going after a 6-10 team while itís down..........makes it very clear who the Chargers / Patriots really fear.
    They are ( by they i mean baphs) that Denver doesnít rise again!!!!

Why do you think I come here? To see you all lose your minds over what the big bad baph says about your team.

By the way, there is actually some truth to my theory, unlike yours:
    There's only one reason you come here and that's to annoy everyone with your lame nonsense! Nobody here thinks you're big and bad. Only you do. You're a wimpy NFL fan and at best, a "big" nobody who loves to talk about a really "bad" team in LA. Now there's some real "truth".
    Utah Bronco Freak

Baphs you forgot to respond to yourself, i mean TB12 lol!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs you forgot to respond to yourself, i mean TB12 lol!
    I think you need to worry more about how awful Denver will be this year because itís going to be an average season at best.

I think you need to worry more about how awful Denver will be this year because it’s going to be an average season at best.
    So Vic Fangio is the new Vance Joseph, huh? Logic at its' finest.

I think you need to worry more about how awful Denver will be this year because itís going to be an average season at best.
    Tom Brady weaseled his way out of having to play Denver these last few years.

Ya his daddy Robert Krack orders Goodell around. Anyway Tom got out of having to come to mile high so why are you even worried about Denver or their record?

What moronically hypocritical contradictory antics coming to a Denver board telling broncos fans to worry about theyíre own team!

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    So Vic Fangio is the new Vance Joseph, huh? Logic at its' finest.
    There are only a handful of good HCís in the NFL. The odds are that Fangio is closer to Joseph than Pete Carrol. He may end up being an excellent HC, but putting any faith in it at this point is nothing more then wish casting.

I realize fan is short for fanatic, but any serious assessment of Fangio should result in nothing more then ďwait and seeĒ.