Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You take personal attacks against me, I'll absolutely bring up the Doncos. So again, this is your fault.
    And where was the personal attack?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I have always found Baph to be a quality poster. I find your posts interesting and insightful, and think more often than not those attacking you are posters who have proven to have very little understanding of football, and are very biased and delusional when it comes to the Broncos. Also, this thread is quite pathetic, and the originator of the thread is on a 2 year streak of being wrong about where the Broncos sit, so smack from that mouth is quite comical.
    Baphs looks like the Pats fans arenít your only admirers, this guy has your back too........

for the record I appreciate Baphs as a rival fan and his takes as a Charger fan. His alter ego as TB12 isnít as fun but still tryís, and this thread is an attempt at have fun with both before the season actually starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Why would any bronco fan bow down to your team when the Broncos own your team?

You are as delusional as Darph But with that comment you just made, all it does is act as further proof that you really care about bronco fans opinions while living in fear of the Denver Broncos.
    No one fears your losing team. Are you looking forward to your 4th straight losing season? By the way, who won the last 2 Patriot/Bronco match ups...in Denver?

Your excuse will be "but but but those games weren't important!!!"

Hahahahaha youíre so damn easy to goad....

I was talking about Elway giving Lock pointers on how to set his feet and follow through.

Hahaha I knew youíd bring up Flacco out of insecurities and uncontrollable fear.
    Again, No one fears Joe Fluko or your sub par team.

Tom Brady weaseled his way out of having to play Denver these last few years.

Ya his daddy Robert Krack orders Goodell around. Anyway Tom got out of having to come to mile high so why are you even worried about Denver or their record?

What moronically hypocritical contradictory antics coming to a Denver board telling broncos fans to worry about theyíre own team!
    Hey look, Sam_Z being a delusional hater once again. Was Goodell "bought off" like you claim Dee Ford was in last year's AFC Championship game?

There's a thread that someone posted on Patriots Planet about you, with screenshots, about how irrational your jealousy of the Patriots has made you. A bunch of them got a good laugh at your expense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bow2TheRings View Post
    No one fears your losing team. Are you looking forward to your 4th straight losing season? By the way, who won the last 2 Patriot/Bronco match ups...in Denver?

Your excuse will be "but but but those games weren't important!!!"

Again, No one fears Joe Fluko or your sub par team.

Hey look, Sam_Z being a delusional hater once again. Was Goodell "bought off" like you claim Dee Ford was in last year's AFC Championship game?

There's a thread that someone posted on Patriots Planet about you, with screenshots, about how irrational your jealousy of the Patriots has made you. A bunch of them got a good laugh at your expense.
    We havenít been good.......
    So why are you here again?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Because I read the thread on Patriots Planet about Sam_Zero_Football_Knowledge here and wanted to laugh at him some more.

This is one of the few smack forums out there. Some people just like to talk trash.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This is one of the few smack forums out there. Some people just like to talk trash.
    So your saying we have the best Forum!!!!!........ thank you

This place does seem pretty entertaining, from the few threads that i read so far.

I especially loved the one where Sam_Z got exposed for being mentored by 5th graders, about football. LOL
    Last edited by Bow2TheRings; 08-12-2019 at 06:26 AM.

This place does seem pretty entertaining, from the few threads that i read so far.

I especially loved the one where Sam_Z got exposed for being mentored by 5th graders about football. LOL
    You missed the good years when your smug fan base came in here running their mouths only to disappear after Denver ended their season....... 4-1 all time vs the Pats, thatís another reason why you chumps show up when the Broncos arenít a contender.

So your saying we have the best Forum!!!!!........ thank you
    No.........

You missed the good years when your smug fan base came in here running their mouths only to disappear after Denver ended their season....... 4-1 all time vs the Pats, thatís another reason why you chumps show up when the Broncos arenít a contender.
    You seem a little triggered. The Pats essentially ended your playoff hopes in 2016. In your own house. Then hung 41 points on you the following year at mile high, while holding you to 3 and 16 points in those games. Ouchie!! And whenever you guys come to Gillette you get straight up dominated lol. Why is that?? Couldn't even hang on to a 24 point lead in 2013. Damn near as bad as Atlanta in Super Bowl 51.

Please tell your team to somehow make the playoffs this year so you can get thrashed by the Pats again.

You seem a little triggered. The Pats essentially ended your playoff hopes in 2016. In your own house. Then hung 41 points on you the following year at mile high, while holding you to 3 and 16 points in those games. Ouchie!! And whenever you guys come to Gillette you get straight up dominated lol. Why is that?? Couldn't even hang on to a 24 point lead in 2013. Damn near as bad as Atlanta in Super Bowl 51.

Please tell your team to somehow make the playoffs this year so you can get thrashed by the Pats again.

Sure or the other 6 teams we loss too, but we ended your three peat chance in 2005. And beat you in two Conference championships, but you guys beat Siemien in 2016 Lol!!!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-12-2019 at 06:47 AM.

TB12 whooped HGH18 plenty of times. Where were the Donkeys the SIX times that the Pats won it all? And the NINE times we won the AFC? 6 Lombardis and 9 Lamar Hunts in 18 years. I bet that just makes you want to vomit huh?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I have always found Baph to be a quality poster. I find your posts interesting and insightful, and think more often than not those attacking you are posters who have proven to have very little understanding of football, and are very biased and delusional when it comes to the Broncos. Also, this thread is quite pathetic, and the originator of the thread is on a 2 year streak of being wrong about where the Broncos sit, so smack from that mouth is quite comical.
    Baph a quality poster? Really? I spent 30 years in Quality Assurance / Quality Control and baph doesn't even begin to focus on true "quality" dialog!

He's poison in the product of reasonable assessment with "quality" value!
    Utah Bronco Freak

TB12 whooped HGH18 plenty of times. Where were the Donkeys the SIX times that the Pats won it all? And the NINE times we won the AFC? 6 Lombardis and 9 Lamar Hunts in 18 years. I bet that just makes you want to vomit huh?
    They werenít in the way obviously, because when our teams meet in the playoffs the Pats donít win the big game. (2011 only Pats postseason win ever they lost to Eli in the big game)
    Manning is 3-1 vs Brady in Conference Championship games. Your teams success is impressive, it just never happens vs Denver when it counts

Pats have 9 conference championships but 0 vs the Broncos ( Denver 2-0 vs the champs & the goat)
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-12-2019 at 07:19 AM.