Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 245
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    They werenít in the way obviously, because when our teams meet in the playoffs the Pats donít win the big game. (2011 only Pats postseason win ever they lost to Eli in the big game)
    Manning is 3-1 vs Brady in Conference Championship games. Your teams success is impressive, it just never happens vs Denver when it counts
    Thats right, because Denver can't make the playoffs neatly as much as New England can. The difference is that the Pats actually sustain success. No Donkey team will ever come close to what New England has done and STILL doing. And we don't get obliterated in Super Bowls either, when we've lost them. You got lucky a couple times just like the Giants did. We both know you would trade your mediocre success over the last 2 decades for our HISTORIC and UNBEATABLE success, any day of any week.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow2TheRings View Post
    Thats right, because Denver can't make the playoffs neatly as much as New England can. The difference is that the Pats actually sustain success. No Donkey team will ever come close to what New England has done and STILL doing. And we don't get obliterated in Super Bowls either, when we've lost them. You got lucky a couple times just like the Giants did. We both know you would trade your mediocre success over the last 2 decades for our HISTORIC and UNBEATABLE success, any day of any week.
    Pats have 9 conference championships but 0 vs the Broncos ( Denver 2-0 vs the champs & the goat)

    Letís not bring up luck:
    - tuck game
    - Seahawks not running Lynch
    - Falcons not running out the clock
    - Vinateri clutch kicks
    - Lee Evans not securing ball
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-12-2019 at 07:22 AM.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Pats have 9 conference championships but 0 vs the Broncos ( Denver 2-0 vs the champs & the goat)
    Does that help the Donkey Nation cope with being an embarrassing team now? You sound like a Cowboys fan living in the past. I was MUCH more upset about losing to the Giants. Especially in 2007. Brady has more conference championships than your entire franchise. Damners...

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow2TheRings View Post
    Does that help the Donkey Nation cope with being an embarrassing team now? You sound like a Cowboys fan living in the past. I was MUCH more upset about losing to the Giants. Especially in 2007. Brady has more conference championships than your entire franchise. Damners...
    We have owned the Pats dynasty in the playoffs helps me cope just fine.

    I saw two conference championships wins and 2005 game where Brady choked.
    You got a win over an 8-8 Tebow team lol!!

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    We have owned the Pats dynasty in the playoffs helps me cope just fine.
    Needing home field advantage to barely squeak out a win isn't owning. Hence why you always get embarrassed at Gellette. Just like in 2011.

    *waits for you to make the "but but but it was Tebow!!!" excuse*

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow2TheRings View Post
    Needing home field advantage to barely squeak out a win isn't owning. Hence why you always get embarrassed at Gellette. Just like in 2011.

    *waits for you to make the "but but but it was Tebow!!!" excuse*
    Your the one whining about home field.
    Elway 11-0 vs New England won where ever our teams met.

    Why couldnít the pats win enough to have Denver come out to Gillette?
    Flacco has no problem winning in New England. Lee Evans secures perfect pass heíd have two conference championship wins there.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    We have owned the Pats dynasty in the playoffs helps me cope just fine.

    I saw two conference championships wins and 2005 game where Brady choked.
    You got a win over an 8-8 Tebow team lol!!
    Lmaoooooo see i KNEW you were make an excuse about Tebow!!!

    I can play that game too. You barely beat Brady's scrubs in 2013. And needed a blown PI call on Gronk in 2015. And why couldn't you compete with Seattle in 2013?? The Patriots didn't have much trouble with them.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow2TheRings View Post
    Lmaoooooo see i KNEW you were make an excuse about Tebow!!!

    I can play that game too. You barely beat Brady's scrubs in 2013. And needed a blown PI call on Gronk in 2015. And why couldn't you compete with Seattle in 2013?? The Patriots didn't have much trouble with them.
    2-0 vs the Pats in Championship games
    Speaking of squeaking by:

    Letís not bring up luck:
    - tuck game
    - Seahawks not running Lynch
    - LT and Rivers both tear acls before AFCCG
    - dee Ford offsides
    - marlon Mack int and then fumble
    - Falcons not running out the clock
    - Vinateri clutch kicks
    - Lee Evans not securing ball

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Elway did get embarrassed, where were the Pats? After losing 46-10 to the bears they couldnít beat Elway.

    35-31 is a whooping?
    Flacco threw 4 tds in that game.
    Are you going to go back to the 1970s next?

    Flacco has a losing record at Gillette in January. Please tell him to work a miracle and make it back there this coming January!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23
    Why can't you make the playoffs more often? Are you going to answer that with something that happened 30 years ago?

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow2TheRings View Post
    Why can't you make the playoffs more often? Are you going to answer that with something that happened 30 years ago?
    Havenít been very good, which makes you coming here pounding your chest hilarious.
    You too scared of steeler and packer fan, or go run your mouth to eagle fan or giants fan

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Havenít been very good, which makes you coming here pounding your chest hilarious.
    You too scared of steeler and packer fan, or go run your mouth to eagle fan or giants fan
    I came here to poke fun at Sam_Z because his name made it's way on to the Pats forum with exceptionally stupid comments of his.

    And I'm on a bunch of other forums. Don't flatter yourself lol. Colts, Chiefs, Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Titans, Eagles ect.

    You're the one who got triggered and brought up events from several years ago, because I was mocking your apparent boyfriend Sam.
    Last edited by Bow2TheRings; 08-12-2019 at 07:58 AM.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow2TheRings View Post
    I came here to poke fun at Sam_Z because his name made it's way on to the Pats forum with exceptionally stupid comments of his.

    And I'm on a bunch of other forums. Don't flatter yourself lol. Colts, Chiefs, Steelers, Jets, Dolphins, Bills, Titans, Eagles ect.

    You're the one who got triggered and brought up events from several years ago, because I was mocking your apparent boyfriend Sam.
    Triggered? I had to take a trip down memory lane, and you keep bringing up Patriots wins over teams not named the broncos in the playoffs.
    Thatís what happens when you pound your chest on a 6-10 teams board.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Triggered? I just took a trip down memory lane, and you keep bringing up Patriots wins over teams not named the broncos in the playoffs.
    Because you're triggered. And what happened in 2011 playoffs? We beat you silly.

    I'm b4 Tebow excuses!!!

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Triggered? I had to take a trip down memory lane, and you keep bringing up Patriots wins over teams not named the broncos in the playoffs.
    Thatís what happens when you pound your chest on a 6-10 teams board.
    You keep ninja editing because TRIGGERED.

    And I wasn't pounding anything except Sam's goofy reputation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •