Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I look at that Schedule, and it's not that tough this year at all. 9-7 is a reasonable expectation You KNOW the Coaching will be better. The Defense will be one of the best in the League, as usual. The Offense???? Welllll, lets just say that O line may give up the most sacks in the NFL this season. Not too impressed. They don't look like they can run block either. We will see. If I am wrong, and they DO improve over what I have witnessed, then even TEN WINS is possible! Should be interesting!!!
    oh YEAH?

A team that can get in the EZ, a STs thatís special, Bolles not being Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I donít think it matters if you hide anything or not, itís football and everything in the last 20 years has most like been seen and defensive coaches should be able to adjust to combat almost anything in a single game.

These are the best of the best coaches in the NFL!
    Preseason - Regular Season - Post Season

They are all a bit different from each other because of the different ways coaches approach them.

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    I used to joke that a successful season was beating the Raiders twice. Anything else was icing. There's a lot of truth there. We were spoiled under Shanahan.

Lets start the season right. Beat the Raiders!
    My standards have evolved.

Lets go 5-1 in the division! Goal is 6-0.

Shoot if we go 6-0 in the division we can be like the Raiders and get rid of the HC who goes undefeated in the division!! Just kidding...I like our current coaching staff and in our worst year we have not been as dumb as the Raiders over the course of a year.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Score a TD on offense.
    yeah I feel that way right now.

Preseason is preseason tho. I am not going to get too low nor would I be too high if our offense was lighting up the end zone.

At best I think our offense will struggle early and we will see it start to make strides week 5 or so.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die