Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Seahawks still playing starters along the dline as well

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Munchak can’t improve their overall ability. Barclay isn’t very good at all and he was the weak link, Leary will solidify that spot. McGovern is going to need to step it up or swap with Risner. Aside from mcGovern and Barclay the other 3 starters were solid.

Plus olines take time to gel, they won’t be who they really are until around the quarter to midway mark of the regular season.
    If that's how long it will take, then by then it might not matter, not to mention likely injuries. If it takes 8 games for an O-line to figure out how to block, especially for one of the least mobile QB's in the league, then forget it
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    By this logic Seattle is in the same boat. But they are walking all over us. So....
    Paxton Lynch is the worst draft pick in Broncos history and people are now acting like we made a mistake because he's preforming well in a preseason game.

I thought our first units played well. Depth looks thin at some positions and it shows right now. This is a new coaching staff and a new system. Pump the breaks a little on the doom and gloom.

6 total yards in the second half. SIX.

Scangarello has his work cut out for him.

Lock finally with a clean look. Too eager to drive the ball in.
    2014 Adopt-A-Bronco: #43 T.J. WARD & #38 QUINTON CARTER
    2013 Adopt-A-Bronco: #25 CHRIS HARRIS

Quote Originally Posted by pepesilvia View Post
    Meanwhile, Lynch runs in it for a TD. Stock or not, this is telling of how bad the depth is.
    The depth isn't set. Many of these players will be gone before the season starts, and this is how we determine who to keep and who to cut.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Paxton Lynch is the worst draft pick in Broncos history and people are now acting like we made a mistake because he's preforming well in a preseason game.

I thought our first units played well. Depth looks thin at some positions and it shows right now. This is a new coaching staff and a new system. Pump the breaks a little on the doom and gloom.
    Well. It’s the same stuff every pre season. I’m not playing sunshine lolipops and rainbows anymore. This team looks awful on O and any depth on D yet again .

and yes. Lynch is badddd but looks so good against our D
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

to me this tells me we cannot afford a single injury on the starting offensive line. McGovern himself isn't up to par in my opinion.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Every preseason, everyone else backup QB and our Undrafted QB always plays better than our "Future" QB, so we just gotta hope Flacco doesn't suck, otherwise, we might as well suck for a high draft pick again.
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

I heard this last year, and everyone said to be quiet, it's just the pre-season. I heard it two years ago too. Yeah, no. I'm not believing this team knows what it's doing on offense. 4th year in a row.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    If that's how long it will take, then by then it might not matter, not to mention likely injuries. If it takes 8 games for an O-line to figure out how to block, especially for one of the least mobile QB's in the league, then forget it
    It’s just what it is. The oline has to play strong as a unit. One weak link and it falls apart. No one on the oline has played next to each other, everyone is still new to each other. Not only do these guys have to know their assignments but they have to know how the guy(s) next to them like to set up in their sets, what they’re weak at, what they’re good at, communication for passing off pass rushers, recognizing blitzes and communicating it down the line peeling off a combo block to get to the 2nd level, etc etc.

There are a ton of little things along the oline that can only be acquired through playing with each other. It isn’t only about just blocking the guy in front of you.

I heard this last year, and everyone said to be quiet, it's just the pre-season. I heard it two years ago too. Yeah, no. I'm not believing this team knows what it's doing on offense. 4th year in a row.
    Completely new staff and scheme. Maybe give them a chance before throwing in the towel on the second damn preseason game??

#53 ILB from Kansas (can’t remember his name) he’s always around the ball.

Alright that's as much as I'm willing to watch. It's clear that the offensive and defensive depth are not good if Lynch is dunking on us. What an embarrassment. I hope Fangio rips them all a new one, because this is awful
    Fangio started with the meaaage about “Death by inches” but I’m not convinced he backs that up. Drops have been an issue from day one in camp - Fumagalli dropped his first target. Sutton and Sanders got into a fight - I didn’t hear or read about a consequence. Offense had a sloppy practice the other day. The mantra about new coaches, new QB, etc, can only last so long.
    Last edited by Fantaztic7; 08-08-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pepesilvia View Post
    It seems you and I are the only sane ones here. This is the same old song and dance—Now with italian last names in place. This entire team needs an overhaul from top to bottom.
    The 0-16 Lions were undefeated in preseason...

Completely new staff and scheme. Maybe give them a chance before throwing in the towel on the second damn preseason game??
    It's still the same west coast offense that didn't work with Kubiak. The offensive line isn't the Falcons O-line that can protect for longer developing plays. Sure, I'd love to give them a chance, but I've seen enough to know that they aren't near ready yet. This is just extremely familiar ground at this point. I'd love to be wrong, but so far nothing says I'm not.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!