Thread: RIP Jack Dolbin

RIP Jack Dolbin

Jack Dolbin was one of my favorite Broncos. A five year member of the Broncos, he was a starting WR in the late 70s including in Super Bowl XII. Dolbin made some fantastic receptions in his time in Denver.

RIP Mr. Dolbin

https://godeacs.com/news/2019/8/2/fo...ck-dolbin.aspx

That picture is epic, looks like he lived a full life.

RIP
    [

RIP Mr. Dolbin.

Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

requiescat in pace

He was one of my favorite players of that time too. There's a couple of facts about Dolbin that have been posted in the Trivia thread. His grandfather once held the world record in the 100 yard dash and Jack became a chiropractor and was the Bronco's team chiropractor for a number of years after retiring as a player.

Rest in peace sir

I am just seeing this now and am saddened, he was in Pottsville, PA. which is within an hour of me and several times I thought how cool it would be to see if I could meet him but sadly I never followed through on that thought. I still remember how in the playoff games against the Steelers, the first ever in Denver's history, how he caught that late touchdown from Morton in the left side of the end zone, just put out his hands flat at the last second and stayed in bounds and that score put the game away.

I am sorry that I never went to see him, I hope he is resting in peace, and maybe I will see him on the other side someday.....

Thanks for the memories......