Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    14,310

    Rough Day for Jimmy G

    The 49ers a pinning their hopes on him, and granted one practice in August doesn't mean anything during the season (see Patrick Mahomes in 2018) but to throw 5 interceptions on 5 straight pass attempts has to give Shanahan and Lynch a little bit of a reason to worry. Hopefully the Broncos D can add to these issues later this week.

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...d-better-days/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    15,761
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The 49ers a pinning their hopes on him, and granted one practice in August doesn't mean anything during the season (see Patrick Mahomes in 2018) but to throw 5 interceptions on 5 straight pass attempts has to give Shanahan and Lynch a little bit of a reason to worry. Hopefully the Broncos D can add to these issues later this week.

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...d-better-days/
    Wow. That'll build character.

    It would be nice if he repeats it on Monday.
    Administrator


    #LupusAwareness

    Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

    "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Wow. That'll build character.

    It would be nice if he repeats it on Monday.
    Yep, I hope that is what he is building on Monday.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

    --J.R.R. Tolkien

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Wow. That'll build character.

    It would be nice if he repeats it on Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Yep, I hope that is what he is building on Monday.
    Seriously, right?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,189
    Nope we will make him look all pro and everyone will forget about the picks. It’s what we do for qBs
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,223
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Nope we will make him look all pro and everyone will forget about the picks. It’s what we do for qBs

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Rainier, WA
    Posts
    3,292
    I don't know what's more embarrassing...that he threw 5 straight INT's or that he threw 5 straight INT's to the 9er defense
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Nope we will make him look all pro and everyone will forget about the picks. It’s what we do for qBs
    EM in mid-season form, in preseason. Yay!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •