Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I use DAZN and it’s an awesome option.. cheap and every game is on it, and red zone.. and you can cancel anytime..
    Woah, hold up. They have Redzone?? I cut the cord about 6 months ago and have Hulu live now and have been searching for the best way to get Redzone. I'll have to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Woah, hold up. They have Redzone?? I cut the cord about 6 months ago and have Hulu live now and have been searching for the best way to get Redzone. I'll have to look into it.
    Looks like it doesn't have NFL in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    I was looking at this, but when i clicked it said no in market games, is that foe the live or does that count for reviewing as well. Cause I almost never watched the games live before I always dvr'd them and then watched them later. this wold be the best for me if I can get in market games.
    The site covers the details:

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?redirected=true

Local in-market coverage for preseason/regular season games not available. Every game is available for replay.

I was wondering if NFL Game Pass works with a firestick?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I was wondering if NFL Game Pass works with a firestick?
    I believe it does, Iím pretty sure thereís an app you can download to the fire stick for it.

It might just be the nfl.com app but somehow a few seasons ago I got Sunday ticket on it without having to get a directv dish. Iím hazy on the details but it involved a lot of phone calls and trying to convince them that because I lived on base I wasnít allowed to get the dish installed but from what I remember they werenít buying it. I mightíve just used a zip code that they didnít support and lucked out with it
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 08-16-2019 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The site covers the details:

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?redirected=true

Local in-market coverage for preseason/regular season games not available. Every game is available for replay.
    I think this is the way i am going to go. The only thing I did not see was whether or not I could watch right from my computer. I see it says watch with an app on mobile devices but I would want to watch on my pc since that is where I pretty much live lol.

Although I could get a chrome cast and just plug that into my pc and stream it that way if it doesn't work directly on my pc
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I believe it does, Iím pretty sure thereís an app you can download to the fire stick for it.

It might just be the nfl.com app but somehow a few seasons ago I got Sunday ticket on it without having to get a directv dish. Iím hazy on the details but it involved a lot of phone calls and trying to convince them that because I lived on base I wasnít allowed to get the dish installed but from what I remember they werenít buying it. I mightíve just used a zip code that they didnít support and lucked out with it
    Thanks for the 411
    👍🏻

I think this is the way i am going to go. The only thing I did not see was whether or not I could watch right from my computer. I see it says watch with an app on mobile devices but I would want to watch on my pc since that is where I pretty much live lol.

Although I could get a chrome cast and just plug that into my pc and stream it that way if it doesn't work directly on my pc
    Iíve watched from a laptop in past seasons. They have a 7 day free trial which would give you the chance to see if you can view from the full site on a PC/laptop.

you can watch the preseason games live with gamepass
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    you can watch the preseason games live with gamepass
    Live preseason games out of market only. This message is prominently displayed on the site.

Live preseason games out of market only. This message is prominently displayed on the site.
    Nationally televised games also will not be live; for instance the Monday Night game is on ESPN nationally and will not be live on NFL Pass, only on ESPN and in the local market ... if I understand the access correctly.

I’ve watched from a laptop in past seasons. They have a 7 day free trial which would give you the chance to see if you can view from the full site on a PC/laptop.
    I am watching Denver Seattle right now on my pc. This will be the way I go, mods go ahead and close the thread. Thanks to everyone for all your ideas CPS coming to all of you!!!! Some I have to spread first
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Nationally televised games also will not be live; for instance the Monday Night game is on ESPN nationally and will not be live on NFL Pass, only on ESPN and in the local market ... if I understand the access correctly.
    There are a couple of limitations. I usually go out to watch the games with friends so itís nice to have the playback. We only get the Broncos on the national broadcasts like SNF, MNF and TNF, or when the Broncos play in Baltimore, D.C. and Pittsburgh. Gamepass is a pretty good value IMO, just over $6.00 a week for the season.

I am watching Denver Seattle right now on my pc. This will be the way I go, mods go ahead and close the thread. Thanks to everyone for all your ideas CPS coming to all of you!!!! Some I have to spread first
    Good to hear!

There are a couple of limitations. I usually go out to watch the games with friends so it’s nice to have the playback. We only get the Broncos on the national broadcasts like SNF, MNF and TNF, or when the Broncos play in Baltimore, D.C. and Pittsburgh. Gamepass is a pretty good value IMO, just over $6.00 a week for the season.
    Yes, Game Pass is alright, I see it as ~$25.00 a month - the length of the season - I am going with that rather than going to a bar where I will end up spending ~$30 each time ... I only have antenna and now NFL Pass so I still may go see one or two games at the bar but the pass will be cheaper overall.