Looking for legit\Legal ways to watch in market games please help with suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • duhyaj
    Special Teams
    • Mar 2008

Looking for legit\Legal ways to watch in market games please help with suggestions

Hi guys, I know we are not allowed to ask for illegal ways and I do not want those anyway, but Can anyone here suggest ways to watch in market games over the internet for pay services? I looked at the one NFL.com offers and it is out of market games only.

*PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING ILLEGAL*
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
    sigpic
  • listopencil
    Revenant
    • Aug 2003

You can watch them with a delay using Game Pass. It's not bad for $100. You don't get to to watch them until after they have been broadcast, I think it's something like an hour afterward. But you can watch them whenever you want after that and you can go back to watch old games from years ago.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Tim Patrick

Comment

• Fantaztic7
      Banned User
      • Dec 2015

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
      Hi guys, I know we are not allowed to ask for illegal ways and I do not want those anyway, but Can anyone here suggest ways to watch in market games over the internet for pay services? I looked at the one NFL.com offers and it is out of market games only.

*PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST ANYTHING ILLEGAL*
      Might want to look at fuboTV. I have NFL Gamepass and can see every game following the live broadcast. With Gamepass you get the full recorded game, condensed version or audio. It includes other features as well. I think it’s reasonable for $99.95 (about $6.25 per week for the season, less when you add in preseason). With built in Chromecast, I run the NFL/Gamepass app straight to the TV.

Comment

• Fantaztic7
        Banned User
        • Dec 2015

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
        You can watch them with a delay using Game Pass. It's not bad for $100. You don't get to to watch them until after they have been broadcast, I think it's something like an hour afterward. But you can watch them whenever you want after that and you can go back to watch old games from years ago.
        They updated Gamepass to view as soon as the live broadcast concludes.

Comment

• Butler By'Note
          Super Moderator
          • Dec 2008

Alright so I'm guessing you don't have cable, but can you get the networks free over the air? I'm pretty sure with a cheap TV antenna you can get a bunch of local channels which are considered over the air and free to pick up.

Here's what I found for Wyoming (it just gave me Casper, not sure if that's close to you?)

Looking at the NFL webpage suggestions it looks like they suggest logging into your local networks online to watch in area games.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

I don't know if DAZN is available in the US? Or what their NFL streaming deals might be down there? In Canada they have the online rights to Sunday Ticket, and their membership is $25 per month with the first month free. Again I'm not sure if that works for you, but might be something to look into.

Sorry I can't help you more than that.

Comment

• dipablo
            Protector of the Realm
            • Oct 2007

if you are enrolled in a college, you can sign up for nfl ticket for only 100 bucks. 150 if you add a year of gamepass.

otherwise i agree with butler, an OTA will work great
            Last edited by dipablo; 08-15-2019, 08:05 PM.
            Out of Order - BCMB Div I 2023 Champ | TD for Sutton - BCMB FF Smackdown

Comment

• dipablo
              Protector of the Realm
              • Oct 2007

you could also look into if Hulu Live offers your local channels, it does for me and we are pretty remote, its like 40 bucks a month but you can get it just for the season then cancel or go back to your regular subscription if you have one.

EDIT: i entered wyomings zip into hulus website and it says it offers all of Denvers Locals. Looks like Hulu live would work for you.
              Last edited by dipablo; 08-15-2019, 08:13 PM.
              Out of Order - BCMB Div I 2023 Champ | TD for Sutton - BCMB FF Smackdown

Comment

• TH3JUICEMAN
                One day at a time!
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by dipablo View Post
                you could also look into if Hulu Live offers your local channels, it does for me and we are pretty remote, its like 40 bucks a month but you can get it just for the season then cancel or go back to your regular subscription if you have one.

EDIT: i entered wyomings zip into hulus website and it says it offers all of Denvers Locals. Looks like Hulu live would work for you.
                How does Hulu know your local channels? I’m wondering if you could sign up and enter in a Denver zip code as your “home” and get channels that way.
                sigpic
                2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• JW7
                  Captain
                  • Apr 2009

If you live in the Denver area and own a television, you can get a cheap HD receiver. They can be had for $20. If live far from the signal, I would do Hulu live. It's $50/month and gives you all local channels as well as a bunch of sports channels.
                  sigpic

Comment

• brianmcfarlane
                    Football Immortal
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                    How does Hulu know your local channels? I’m wondering if you could sign up and enter in a Denver zip code as your “home” and get channels that way.
                    I have tried that with YouTube TV and got away with it for about a month and then they automatically changed me to the zip I am actually in, I couldn't change it back. I have tried Hulu Live as well and they can do the same... not exactly sure how they do it. In my view, YouTube TV was the best between Hulu Live, Fubo TV and YouTube TV and they are all ~45.00 per month.

I use an antenna for local channels (I get the Chiefs now ) and I now purchased the NFL Pass for ~$100, except for "in market" games you can see preseason live right now. But with an antenna I can see the Chiefs games live, and national televised games.
                    sigpic

Comment

• duhyaj
                      Special Teams
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                      Alright so I'm guessing you don't have cable, but can you get the networks free over the air? I'm pretty sure with a cheap TV antenna you can get a bunch of local channels which are considered over the air and free to pick up.

Here's what I found for Wyoming (it just gave me Casper, not sure if that's close to you?)

Looking at the NFL webpage suggestions it looks like they suggest logging into your local networks online to watch in area games.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

I don't know if DAZN is available in the US? Or what their NFL streaming deals might be down there? In Canada they have the online rights to Sunday Ticket, and their membership is $25 per month with the first month free. Again I'm not sure if that works for you, but might be something to look into.

No, no cable that's why I'm looking at this. we are so remote our cable company takes us to the bank and I got sick of it last year so I dropped it. I was going to pick it back up just fore the season but they want 80$ a month and I would have to install the hardware myself... yeah I'm good on that.

You guys have all been really helpful, I am very remote, I live in the south middle of the state, it is only 30 miles or so north of Colorado, but we have tried a small antenna to no avail lol. I like the game pass idea if I can watch in market games on it.
                      Last edited by duhyaj; 08-16-2019, 08:00 AM.
                      GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

• duhyaj
                        Special Teams
                        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                        I was looking at this, but when i clicked it said no in market games, is that foe the live or does that count for reviewing as well. Cause I almost never watched the games live before I always dvr'd them and then watched them later. this wold be the best for me if I can get in market games.
                        GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• brianmcfarlane
                          Football Immortal
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
                          I was looking at this, but when i clicked it said no in market games, is that foe the live or does that count for reviewing as well. Cause I almost never watched the games live before I always dvr'd them and then watched them later. this wold be the best for me if I can get in market games.
                          On the GamePass none of the regular season games are live. You can watch all of them shortly after the game is done. During preseason you can watch live all games except in market or national televised games.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Joshua2585
                            All-Pro
                            • Jun 2011

I use an antenna... is that not an option? Broncos games are broadcasted locally over-air in the past. I am sure they are doing so again this year.

Comment

• EddieMac
                              Canuck Mod, eh!
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

I use DAZN and it’s an awesome option.. cheap and every game is on it, and red zone.. and you can cancel anytime..
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X