Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    I like Lock's intensity. He is getting better week by week but he sure isn't happy with himself on some plays. Nice to see the intensity and drive and looks like he is recognizing some of his mistakes right away. Lock is learning and imo he really seems to show the drive to want to learn. I like what I am seeing.
    ďNever argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.Ē

― Mark Twain

Update on Fant: just saw on Denver Post it's a right foot injury. No details yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I like Lock's intensity. He is getting better week by week but he sure isn't happy with himself on some plays. Nice to see the intensity and drive and looks like he is recognizing some of his mistakes right away. Lock is learning and imo he really seems to show the drive to want to learn. I like what I am seeing.
    He definitely has that. He's trying to squeeze everything he can out of every play. It got him way too geeked up to be effective in that first game, but I think it will serve him well as he comes under control.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Schlottman beat like a drum, but great job by Lock to wait until the last second to take off. Eliminated the rushers angle

Edit: Oh wait that was Barclay, heís garbage
    Our starting 5 arenít doing a great job. After Wilkinson for depth donít have much to work with.

Fant's injury does not appear serious. He didn't leave the bench area after being examined by trainers.

Of course, we'll see how it goes between now and tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post
    Fant's injury does not appear serious. He didn't leave the bench area after being examined by trainers.

thanks for the updates
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Probably not in games in Denver, but McManus doesn't always boom them on the road.
    Thatís true. I wonder how much of it is guys just trying to make a play vs our depth LBs not being very good athletes vs poor coaching/discipline

Quote Originally Posted by sra84 View Post

Thanks for the update. Letís hope heís fine.

So far these preseason games gives me shades of 2015 - all time great D balanced by a marginally functional offense.\\
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

So..... safe to say locks shown more since April than Lynch did his whole time in Denver?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Our starting 5 arenít doing a great job. After Wilkinson for depth donít have much to work with.
    I think Leary will shore up a lot of the interior pressure/pocket collapsing. Kind of surprised that Wilkinson hasnít been starting at RG and rotating to OT with the bench units. Maybe the coaching staff feels heís too valuable to play that much

Another Key Positive Note is Emanuel Sanders Looks Great !! E.S. will be a Key 🔑 Playmaker for this Offense and it was great to see him and Joe on the same page building that chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Thanks for the update. Letís hope heís fine.
    Yeah, let's hope. The fact he didn't go back to the locker room, is, hopefully, a good sign.

I'm feeling good about that half. I'm worried about the run game of course, but ball control and defense is the formula, and Flacco/Scangarello did a good job of controlling the clock and taking care of the football.

The Bolles call was brutal. And because of that, we had to run some nonsense on 3rd down and Fant got hurt. I like Shamarko and Chubb trying to create turnovers. We're going to need a lot of that this year. I'm excited about Fangio's defense, but we need to improve against the run. Didn't watch much of the linebackers, but the safeties need to be better in run support.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    So..... safe to say locks shown more since April than Lynch did his whole time in Denver?

Yes Sir I am Stoked For the Future. 2-3 Years from Now.