Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elway7777 View Post
    I have to ask, who else do you have us win I g against besides the Raiders?
    Week 1, win (Raiders)
    Week 2, win (Bears)
    Week 3, loss ( Packers)
    Week 4, win (Jags)
    Week 5, win (Chargers)
    Week 6, win (Titans)
    Week 7, loss (Chiefs)
    Week 8, loss (Colts)
    Week 9, win (Browns)

That's what I see before the bye. Obviously every game will be tough but that outcome is very possible

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Booker didnít have a great start to his career, but I felt like last season something really clicked for him. He didnít get many touches but he looked good when he did

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    But I doubt we’ll see many KOs returned in the regular season. They’re asking McManus to keep it in play to see just what they have and to get live reps.

Probably not in games in Denver, but McManus doesn't always boom them on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Week 1, win (Raiders)
    Week 2, win (Bears)
    Week 3, loss ( Packers)
    Week 4, win (Jags)
    Week 5, win (Chargers)
    Week 6, win (Titans)
    Week 7, loss (Chiefs)
    Week 8, loss (Colts)
    Week 9, win (Browns)

That's what I see before the bye. Obviously every game will be tough but that outcome is very possible
    I think the Packers game is a guaranteed win. They made a bad OC their HC strictly because he coached with McVay. He's the offensive Vance Joseph. He and Rodgers will argue all year, the team tanks and they hire a new HC next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    QBs have to have the work ethic and talent to make either situation work though. Lynch didn't have the drive to be a good QB, so I'm not sure him playing right away would have made a huge difference. And Tebow didn't have the talent to be a great QB (throwing the ball), so again I'm not sure playing would have benefitted him.

I think Lock would be fine either way, but I think his ceiling goes higher quicker if he can learn from the sidelines to start.
    That's what I'm saying though. Tebow/Paxton not starting right away didn't impact them because they simply didn't have it as QB's. They could have set for 5 years and still sucked. Lock on the other hand has IT. He's going to be a star in the NFL and while I doubt we start him barring injury or Flacco flaccoing, Lock will be just fine no matter when he starts and I don't think we need to wait until 2020 for him to take over this team. Let him learn on the go.

McKnight looked like he slowed just a tad there

Gees I wish they would just run some streaks... throw it out here a few times,,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    That's what I'm saying though. Tebow/Paxton not starting right away didn't impact them because they simply didn't have it as QB's. They could have set for 5 years and still sucked. Lock on the other hand has IT. He's going to be a star in the NFL and while I doubt we start him barring injury or Flacco flaccoing, Lock will be just fine no matter when he starts and I don't think we need to wait until 2020 for him to take over this team. Let him learn on the go.
    I'm torn with it, and won't say either way is better for him and his situation. But I am confident that Denver has their QB of the future at this point.

Ugh. Lock didn't even look at Winfree on 2nd down.

Winfree is your guy to get chunk yardage in this situation with Sanders off for the night. At least he tried to get the ball to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I actually disagree...What did learning and watching do for Paxton or Tebow or any others? The thing is, most QB's either got it, or don't got it. Sitting or not sitting isn't going to change it. Even Rodgers IMO would have been fine in the long run if he had to start right away.

More and more QB's are starting right away and having immediate success.

I doubt he does play right away, but sitting or not sitting isn't going to impact his future. He's either got it, or he doesn't and so far I feel confident that he does have it.
    Well the ultimate poster child would be Rogers. Would he be this good if he didn't watch and learn? We'll never know but I have to believe it benefited him and I think it would Lock too. No way no how do I want Flacco next year

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Wow he just flicked that ball... he has a cannon.

Now just has to complete..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Even though it was incomplete I love how Lock immediately recognized and motioned to the sidelines how he was fooled. Recognizing it is the first key in beating it.

Eh Mcmanus isn't really good at these type of FG's

edit: glad to see he made it. Hopefully a sign of things to come. I get the feeling we'll be seeing FG's a lot
    Last edited by TheAsianPA; 08-19-2019 at 06:34 PM.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Good to see McManus hitting these FGs. We'll need him to be clutch this year.