Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    With exception of O line, starters looked good. O line was terrible all game long. If that doesn't change, offense will lack consistency and yet another year wasted that has a championship defense. Backups didn't seem near as physical as 49ers and speed lacked. Drew Locke struggles. I think Elway struck out yet again drafting a QB. Jones and Haskins look way better. Mainly though I'm just concerned with G.Bolles and O line

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    The talk about the NFC Championship game is ridiculous, the Saints fans and team clings to it so they can completely ignore what a poorly called game it was by Payton, and how poor Brees played. They had the ball first in OT, Brees threw a pick.
    Don't care how poorly it was called, Rams shoulda lost that game on that play. It was horrible and it will always be an asterisk on the Rams win cause truly they didn't IMO
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

The talk about the NFC Championship game is ridiculous, the Saints fans and team clings to it so they can completely ignore what a poorly called game it was by Payton, and how poor Brees played. They had the ball first in OT, Brees threw a pick.
    There was also a blatant missed face mask call on NO they got away with. That missed call got their defense off the field when LA would have kept a late drive going.

I think the 9ers roughed the passer on purpose to keep our O on the field. It's their best chance for a quick score.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    I'm talking about people who look back at drafts and say, we could've drafted x player. It's a dumb game. In hindsight the broncos made the wrong pick. Really easy to be critical now.

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic btw.
    we didn't need hindsight. many of us knew it was the wrong pick the second it happened......

Third-string football is like the end of the toilet paper roll.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    bad comparison. standard answer as well. Nearly everyone knew Ramczyk was the better pick.
    Elway tends to shy away from Alabama players because hes worried about their wear and tear coming into the NFL. Ramcyzk has the hip surgery which likely scared Elway away. And then Robinson was from Bama so that left Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Don't care how poorly it was called, Rams shoulda lost that game on that play. It was horrible and it will always be an asterisk on the Rams win cause truly they didn't IMO
    Saints should have lost the game on the missed face mask call. LA would have kept their drive alive before that happened.

Thankfully it didn't turn into a Rams Super Bowl win, but it's 2019 now so we can hopefully put the dead horse to bed. And hopefully that includes all 4 of the Championship Game teams going 5-11 this year.

Don't understand the Lock hate, he is improving each week and to say Haskins is better is laughable he can't unseat Keenum

Good to see the Bill Vinovich curse continuing. Denver doesn't win when he refs their games.
    And he gave us some really good calls this game too. usually he's rough on us
    #swapping

Would like to have seen rypien
    I agree with you!

I'm convinced his rep management is all about them trying to get him to the PS.
    I think you very well may be right, but I don't think he will make it to the practice squad, we will see. He may. But I would rather cut Hogan at this point and keep the other 3 and not worry about it.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Densan39 View Post
    With exception of O line, starters looked good. O line was terrible all game long. If that doesn't change, offense will lack consistency and yet another year wasted that has a championship defense. Backups didn't seem near as physical as 49ers and speed lacked. Drew Locke struggles. I think Elway struck out yet again drafting a QB. Jones and Haskins look way better. Mainly though I'm just concerned with G.Bolles and O line
    Lock looked great, doesnt necessarily show in the stat sheet but he was good tonight especially with the first unit.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    we didn't need hindsight. many of us knew it was the wrong pick the second it happened......
    It's tough being a Broncos fan when all the other 31 teams hit on their 1st round picks year in and year out.