Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Cleared up about a week ago. He also apparently had sponsorship offers. He's ready to go.
    Did he accept any of those offers?

Unless you follow sport writers on twitter from the Oakland area, you don’t get much In the local news otherwise you’d have to go digging for sports info on the web but anymore it’s hard to tell the difference between a sports writer article and a damn AD anymore!

It’s a fraction of an article then in an adhd type manner the article bleeds into a bull crap article like Kim K insures each cheek with a separate insurance company...

It’s ridiculous!

I don't think the Raiders have the oline to stop the Broncos. I don't know how much scoring will be done in this game but it certainly feels like a defense dictated game. My guess is 23-16 Denver. I can't believe the time is finally here, I love me some football!

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I don't think the Raiders have the oline to stop the Broncos. I don't know how much scoring will be done in this game but it certainly feels like a defense dictated game. My guess is 23-16 Denver. I can't believe the time is finally here, I love me some football!
    I agree with this and if Von Miller were to struggle against brown, it is my believe that Vic Fangio would move Von Miller around.

I saw a crazy scenario in camp where Malik Reed lined up on the left side to challenge James with speed.

The size Comparison is so much different however Malik did beat James with speed while Von lined up on the right with Bradley Chubb moving inside next to Wolfe.

I think we’ll see some crazy formations under Coach Fangio to confuse and dictate what the opposing offense can do.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I know you’re not asking me but I think this game is a toss up, if the broncos are as good as you seem to think, they should dominate this game, right?

I’ll go 20-23 raiders but it can go either way
    Baphs what’s your prediction on the Chargers vs Colts game, even without Luck that game is a coin flip IMO. Colts gonna coming out looking to prove a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I agree with this and if Von Miller were to struggle against brown, it is my believe that Vic Fangio would move Von Miller around.

I saw a crazy scenario in camp where Malik Reed lined up on the left side to challenge James with speed.

The size Comparison is so much different however Malik did beat James with speed while Von lined up on the right with Bradley Chubb moving inside next to Wolfe.

I think we’ll see some crazy formations under Coach Fangio to confuse and dictate what the opposing offense can do.
    I am concerned with that TE from Oakland. He has top speed that I'm sure they will test on our lbs.
    I guess us fans just must not know some key information because it seems to me like we are not really equipped to matchup with the quality TEs in our division. Waller will be a good early test as I expect he's a big part of their game plan.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    I am concerned with that TE from Oakland. He has top speed that I'm sure they will test on our lbs.
    I guess us fans just must not know some key information because it seems to me like we are not really equipped to matchup with the quality TEs in our division. Waller will be a good early test as I expect he's a big part of their game plan.
    We just may have a TE in Fant that could have top speed as well but we’ll have to suffer through Heuerman starting instead aside from that I like what we have in ES, Sutton and Winfrey with Lindsay as a possible slot guy.

I feel like we can compete toe to toe with their offensive fire power.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We just may have a TE in Fant that could have top speed as well but we’ll have to suffer through Heuerman starting instead aside from that I like what we have in ES, Sutton and Winfrey with Lindsay as a possible slot guy.

I feel like we can compete toe to toe with their offensive fire power.
    Cecil Lammey was talking about this guy yesterday. All the sudden he is Gronk, meanwhile no one is talking about Fant.
    That’s probably a good thing, nobody was worried about skittles last year and he was amazing, and the TE issues we had in the past had a lot to do with Wade/Phillips D, hopefully Fangio has a better way of covering them.

Cleared up about a week ago. He also apparently had sponsorship offers. He's ready to go.
    And he continues to cause a stink!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-over-absences

Antonio Brown upset by Raiders fines over absences

Just when you thought the Antonio Brown dramatics had subsided, he pulls you back in.

Brown, the star receiver who is set to make his Oakland Raiders debut on Monday against the Broncos, missed his share of practices this offseason and appeared to voice his displeasure via social media in reply to his team fining him.

Brown shared a screen shot of a letter from Raiders general manager Mike Mayock that informed Brown he would be fined $13,950 due to an "unexcused" absence from a walk-through on Aug. 22. It went on to outline that Brown was "previously fined $40,000 for missing Raiders' preseason training camp" on Aug. 18 and if he continued to miss mandatory team activities he would be subject to "additional fines and discipline."

In large white lettering over the letter displayed in Brown's Instagram story, A.B. wrote, "When your own team want to hate, but there's no stopping me now devil is a lie. Everyone got to pay this year so we clear."

While Brown's retort was somewhat unclear, one can read into it what they want, but it would seem Brown is frustrated again despite Mayock's letter being clear to show these are fines pursuant to the NFL Collective Bargaining Agreement and the team's "club discipline schedule."

The Raiders traded the Steelers for Brown in the offseason and took on a ticket to what has been a roller coaster, thus far.

Brown previously missed multiple training camp practices due to frostbitten feet and his problems with having to wear a new NFL-mandated helmet -- for which he filed two grievances and lost both.

It remains to be seen if this is simply Brown venting his frustrations or if it will carry on and become the latest bigger problem for the Silver and Black.

What a clown Brown is.....
    Does he think people will turn on the new GM?
    I'm glad Mayock has taken this stance with him. This isn't the first time we have seen Mayock call him out. I suspect this won't be the last of this drama.

yeah he's an absolutely ridiculous character. It's almost glaring that he's starving for attention.

It's one of the reasons why I don't have twitter or instagram. My wife has IG but I tell her to keep me out of it.

yeah he's an absolutely ridiculous character. It's almost glaring that he's starving for attention.

It's one of the reasons why I don't have twitter or instagram. My wife has IG but I tell her to keep me out of it.
    Hahahaha!!! D.S. me and my wife have the same deal!!!
    Anytime she tries to break the deal I make sure i close my eyes for all pictures lol!!!
    I give her one family photo a day on trips for you know “the memories”

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Cecil Lammey was talking about this guy yesterday. All the sudden he is Gronk, meanwhile no one is talking about Fant.
    That’s probably a good thing, nobody was worried about skittles last year and he was amazing, and the TE issues we had in the past had a lot to do with Wade/Phillips D, hopefully Fangio has a better way of covering them.
    Fangio has a great zone scheme fir TEs, I believe we’ll do just fine in that area of defense

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Hahahaha!!! D.S. me and my wife have the same deal!!!
    Anytime she tries to break the deal I make sure i close my eyes for all pictures lol!!!
    I give her one family photo a day on trips for you know “the memories”
    I'm too private of a person. Never know who's stalking lol. Although I will say Instagram has given me a few good avatars for this site. But that's all it's good for.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you say i am not funny at all yet you lack the ability (yet again) to sniff out a sarcastic, rhetorical question? good grief is right!

you remind me of a special needs kid i know that has no idea when you're joking or being sarcastic unless you laugh after everything you say and even then he doesn't always know.
    Once again, you make a complete fool of yourself! Why! Because you are flat out horrible at making even a simple joke because your idea of humor is lame, asinine and embarrassingly stupid. And your sarcasm is completely void of everything that would define simple sarcasm. Every time you spew words people are like "is he serious?" Baph, review post #63 below from DevilSpawn. He's a very intelligent NFL fan
    (and I'm sure that you drool reading his excellent posts and someday you hope to acquire a pinky fingers worth of NFL knowledge that he has)
    and he didn't see any humor in your lame, nowhere close to somewhat of a sarcastic post!

Now, move on to post #68 below (and I know you've read it) and I'm sure the flood of tears from your horribly embarrassed face haven't begun to stop. You've been completely blown out of threads many times before but now this, total overwhelming annihilation from DevilSpawn.

So, you hang with "special needs" kids? Cool! At least you can trick them most of the time with your never ending horribly weak BS sarcasm which I'm sure makes you feel "special" too!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Raiders win 16-9, starting what will become a season long trend of Bronco offensive futility.