Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    It looks like he just wanted to get paid a lot of guaranteed cash, then work his way out of football....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    It looks like he just wanted to get paid a lot of guaranteed cash, then work his way out of football....
    ^^^^ This

And where better to blow up your career and end it on a sour note - fading off in to the sunset on the Faiders.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Another freebie for the Broncos...
    I'd like to personally thank the Raiders for this freebie, though I know CHJ will be upset that he won't be able to play against Mr. Big Chest. I will say that the Raiders did what Yinzer Nation couldn't do and cut him right before the season started.

...Now watch as the Cancer goes after the NFL entirely and he gets indefinitely suspended for it.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    If hes suspended for any reason before week 1 of the season, his guarantees (30 million) could be nullified.

At least that is what Ive heard.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-05-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Antonio Brown and Mike Mayock yesterday: It did not get physical, sources say. But after a screaming match, Brown told Mayock that he would hit him in the face and then punted the ball and said, Fine me for that. 💸💸💸

Guess who held AB back from an altercation with Mayock?

Vonteze Burfict.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh youre the last person to talk about freebies.

The whole world knows that Robert Krack is in Goodells back pocket. Hes got two bungholes back there and like I told Baph, dont throw stones when you live in a glass house...
    Freebies? ...not to mention playing in that godawful AFCEast ....... freebies
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Now O.J.Simpson is chiming in.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL i seem to have hit a nerve. yes you're right, your team winning the SB is a tale that can be told to future generations. but will they care? how many more decades of this crap can the younger generations of raider fans take?

it's not like the raiders are that same franchise that were feared in the 70's and 80's. the raiders are a damn laughing stock, they are still the raiders in name only. you can pretend that you're "winning" in smack because your team has rings and mine doesn't but at least my team is competitive and has a chance to get there this year.

there is no hope for raider nation and there hasn't been for a long ass time, that organization is now ran by fools. you know it, i know it.

but yes, congrats on your success from 34 years ago or however long it's been, good luck explaining to the future generations just what the hell happened to the "greatness of the raiders"
    Despite the riff raff in Oakland, it doesn't change the fact that you root for a perennial failure.

Heres the letter that numbnuts posted on IG.

Hes just not smart enough to see the writing on the wall but Im hearing that the raiders are discussing their options right now.

I guess theyd have to make a decision with him pretty fast in order to retract the 30 million in guarantees theyve given him because its all guaranteed by Saturday however If they make an executive decision within the next 48 hours he could end up walking out of there with nothing.

What is even worse is the fact that Vontaze Burfict is the guy that restrained him. LOL you know you have some serious issues when Vontaze Burfict is the guy telling you to calm down.

But AB is doing everything in his power to give the Raiders all the advantage here.

The guy obviously is ill. Needs to be checked in and get himself figured out. Honestly, it's sad. He was going to be a NFL legend and go down as one of the GOATs, but he may soon be out of the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Antonio Brown and Mike Mayock yesterday: It did not get physical, sources say. But after a screaming match, Brown told Mayock that he would hit him in the face and then punted the ball… and said, Fine me for that. ������
    The winning response to this tweet...

I'd laugh so hard if the Broncos manage to choke this one away...

Antonio Brown is on pace to lead the league in clown noses, giant shoes, and tiny cars.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I'd laugh so hard if the Broncos manage to choke this one away...
    I'd probably laugh out of pity if that happened.