Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Yeah still think we're going to win. Since he never participated in any game, I didn't fully count on him.

Still stand by the updated prediction of 24-20 Raiders.
    My work is done here.

Great game plan by Chuckie. I worried about them coming out fast then slowing down. Hopefully Carr plays like that all season but with a little more results on the scoreboard.

I'm THRILLED with Jacobs.

And we got some sacks. Wow.

Looking at my team right now, we're nowhere near the Pats or Chiefs, and we would've been slightly closer with Antonio Brown. Slightly. We still need 2 homerun wide receivers on offense and a closer on defense.

Good game. Addio.

My work is done here.

Great game plan by Chuckie. I worried about them coming out fast then slowing down. Hopefully Carr plays like that all season but with a little more results on the scoreboard.

Looking at my team right now, we're nowhere near the Pats or Chiefs, and we would've been slightly closer with Antonio Brown. Slightly. We still need 2 homerun wide receivers on offense and a closer on defense.

Good game. Addio.

I gotta go neg a few crybaby’s before I pay up

"But we're making da playofs...der" - Broncos Fans

Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-09-2019 at 11:24 PM.

My work is done here.

Good game. Addio.
    nice win DS, carr did look pretty decent out there with time to throw against a good pass rush. tyrell also looked good as the #1 guy, i was kind of surprised by that as well.

p.s. the raiders still suck

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

what baph said......

I'll pay up this evening.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-10-2019 at 01:26 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

My work is done here.

Good game. Addio.
    Paid up and Good Game... .... ok it wasn’t .... but isn’t that what losers say to be gracious?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Congrats on the win D.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Horrible Game, Talented Broncos yet Unprepared!

What can I say, Yiadom looked bad, our ILBs looked bad. Denver still has a ton talent and they are far from a bad team just not prepared tonight.

They took an ass whoopin from the better team tonight however our offense showed some flashes.

Congrats on the win Spawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Congrats DS
    Thanks. Cheers.

It's amazing how close the game was (1 score) ........... but that's not to give Broncos props.

I think it was merely a byproduct of the type of game Gruden decided he wanted it to be. What I'm talking about is limited possessions. Broncos had like what 3 possessions in the 1st half. With so few possessions it makes more sense that the score was closer than it seemed
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

nice win DS, carr did look pretty decent out there with time to throw against a good pass rush. tyrell also looked good as the #1 guy, i was kind of surprised by that as well.

I have to see more. Much more.

Maybe KC brings us back to Earth. But for now...

My work is done here.

Good game. Addio.
    Congrats on the win. CP paid.

Btw, you change your mind let me know....
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp
    Ok, sadly my Cp are only worth four points. Yours are considerably higher, in all fairness, should the Raiders actually pull off a win ( highly unlikely ) how many cp, pointwise, would I actually owe you?
    Nah don't sweat it. It's not about the value. 1 CP is fine
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-10-2019 at 04:22 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

What a complete whooping! Denver looked completely unprepared. Maybe that will change as the season progresses, but as of now Fangio looks like a guy completely out of his depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    What a complete whooping! Denver looked completely unprepared. Maybe that will change as the season progresses, but as of now Fangio looks like a guy completely out of his depth.
    Yep, the head coach must take full responsibility no doubt, but does anyone else like me that the overall play call was weak and simple with no imagination! I believe our young OC needs to review recent historical 2014, 2015, 2016 play call to achieve a sense of what it takes to get first downs and ultimately score points. The Broncos looked like a 3rd rate college team. Terrible! Our defense saved us form it being 34-16 or much worse, IMO.
    Utah Bronco Freak

CP debt paid.

Congrats on the W DS....i pray for better results next time...
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

every team fails almost every single year of their existence. but when that team doesn't fail one, two, or three year out of 60, that then excuses all of their future failures and makes it okay if they are a true laughing stock because they were once champions more than 30 years ago, is that what you're saying?

what i'm saying is i have hope my team will get there one day and raiders fans don't have that same hope, all they have is the memories of their team being great back in the 70's and 80's and that's why it's literally the only talking point DS has, not that i blame him honestly because what else can he say?
    Hey Baph!!

We were mighty in the 70s and 80s.

Your team sucks today.

Any questions?