Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I’m in for the CP...

Also how about an addition CP bet for AB scoring a touchdown?

Or and over under for closeups and helmet discussion by the commentators ?
    You beat me to it!

In the words of the one TRUE helmet, "I'm surrounded by... "

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ill take a cp bet that straight up denver wins by at least a td
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiere View Post
    Alright, I'll cp bet Denver wins by at least 3. Second cp bet that ESPN shows an old school helmet graphic.

Done and done. Challenges accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    In the words of the one TRUE helmet, "I'm surrounded by... "

While AB isnít mega maid he is the mega diva that sucked all the life out of the locker room in Pittsburgh and now heís become such a blow hard over this helmet thing in Oakland, is it safe to say

Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-20-2019 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    While AB isnít mega maid he is the mega diva that sucked all the life out of the locker room in Pittsburgh and now heís become such a blow hard over this helmet thing in Oakland, is it safe to say

But haven't you heard? This is all an orchestrated distraction for the Hard Knocks cameras. You'll see, as soon as Antonio Helmet catches his first touchdown Week 1, Brown will say,

Well he practiced in a legal helmet today...so says Gruden...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Well he practiced in a legal helmet today...so says Gruden...

Im just going over the Oakland Offense vs the Denver defense here since imo they are the stronger sides of the two teams.

Since brown is now practicing with his team, CHJ and the Denver defensive secondary will have their hands full as whole covering their zones BUT brown didnít seem to make much difference last season especially when Shelby Harris stole that intended pass for him in the Squeelers end zone.

With Bradley Chubb performing on such a high level this camp, pretty much unblock able at times, he and Von Miller will play a huge factor in this game.

Iím not to too high on the Oakland O-line thus why I can see Denverís Defensive line being a key factor in a Denver victory here.

Trent Brown (16th ranked tackle in NFL) will see a lot of Von Miller while Kolton Miller will indeed have his hands full and overwhelmed with Bradley Chubb!

The number 8th ranked center Rodney Hudson (sounds to much like Ernie Hudson) will have to contend with a heavy dose of Shelby bad ass Harris. If the raiders commit two blockers to Von Miller and Bradley Chubb, itíll leave Harris and Hudson one on one, I think Harris wins this matchup. The raiders can only commit double teams to so many Broncos d-linemen leaving one or two of those guy to wreak havoc.
    IMO the Broncos Edge rushers and interior defensive linemen should win most of their one on one matchups this season.

Hudson and Brown are the only high ranking o-line the raiders have, the rest donít seem to be ranked in the top 20 at their positions.

I know the Broncos o-line is not anywhere near the top 20 either aside from Ron Leary but the raiders donít have the defensive line that the Broncos have and I donít see Joe Flacco and the Broncos o-line overwhelmed as much as I see Oaklands. Well maybe Garrett Bolles but thatís another story.

Everyone knows Miller and Chubb will be great but with Shelby Harris busting things up in the middle and batting down passes (7 in the last 2 seasons) he should force opposing QBs to the outside more often than most NTs.

Ritchie Incognito vs Adam Gotsis? Iím going to give Gotsis the benefit of doubt here because heís done nothing but improve each season since heís been in the league, even under Vance Josephís rule lol but now with Coach Bill Kollar paired with Vic Fangio, this denver d-line will be dangerously good, better than Donald and Suh!

Gabe Jackson vs Derek Wolfe? I love Wolfe but this match up remains to be seen for me but only because I donít know where Wolfe is health wise. If Wolfe is completely healthy, I see him wining the day here as well.

Im just going over the Oakland Offense vs the Denver defense here since imo they are the stronger sides of the two teams.

Since brown is now practicing with his team, CHJ and the Denver defensive secondary will have their hands full as whole covering their zones BUT brown didn’t seem to make much difference last season especially when Shelby Harris stole that intended pass for him in the Squeelers end zone.

With Bradley Chubb performing on such a high level this camp, pretty much unblock able at times, he and Von Miller will play a huge factor in this game.

I’m not to too high on the Oakland O-line thus why I can see Denver’s Defensive line being a key factor in a Denver victory here.

Trent Brown (16th ranked tackle in NFL) will see a lot of Von Miller while Kolton Miller will indeed have his hands full and overwhelmed with Bradley Chubb!

The number 8th ranked center Rodney Hudson (sounds to much like Ernie Hudson) will have to contend with a heavy dose of Shelby bad ass Harris. If the raiders commit two blockers to Von Miller and Bradley Chubb, it’ll leave Harris and Hudson one on one, I think Harris wins this matchup. The raiders can only commit double teams to so many Broncos d-linemen leaving one or two of those guy to wreak havoc.
    IMO the Broncos Edge rushers and interior defensive linemen should win most of their one on one matchups this season.

Hudson and Brown are the only high ranking o-line the raiders have, the rest don’t seem to be ranked in the top 20 at their positions.

I know the Broncos o-line is not anywhere near the top 20 either aside from Ron Leary but the raiders don’t have the defensive line that the Broncos have and I don’t see Joe Flacco and the Broncos o-line overwhelmed as much as I see Oaklands. Well maybe Garrett Bolles but that’s another story.

Everyone knows Miller and Chubb will be great but with Shelby Harris busting things up in the middle and batting down passes (7 in the last 2 seasons) he should force opposing QBs to the outside more often than most NTs.

Ritchie Incognito vs Adam Gotsis? I’m going to give Gotsis the benefit of doubt here because he’s done nothing but improve each season since he’s been in the league, even under Vance Joseph’s rule lol but now with Coach Bill Kollar paired with Vic Fangio, this denver d-line will be dangerously good, better than Donald and Suh!

Gabe Jackson vs Derek Wolfe? I love Wolfe but this match up remains to be seen for me but only because I don’t know where Wolfe is health wise. If Wolfe is completely healthy, I see him wining the day here as well.
    Good news for you, both Gabe and Incognito are out for this game.

Good news for you, both Gabe and Incognito are out for this game.
    Hey Iím not baph about to use the injury excuses lol

I didnít know all that about Oaklands starting unit, so much to keep up with and with the emergence of the twitterverse I ended my Subscription with the Denver Post and I guess the Twitter beat Writers that I follow havenít gotten to oaklands injury report yet or if they did, I just missed it.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-25-2019 at 08:30 PM.

Hey I’m not baph about to use the injury excuses lol

I didn’t know all that about Oaklands starting unit, so much to keep up with and with the emergence of the twitterverse I ended my Subscription with the Denver Post and I guess the Twitter beat Writers that I follow haven’t gotten to oaklands injury report yet or if they did, I just missed it.
    I'm with you on that. I don't have twitter and get most of my info from the Raiders forum that has a convenient up to date twitter feed on the site.

I'm with you on that. I don't have twitter and get most of my info from the Raiders forum that has a convenient up to date twitter feed on the site.
    Since you posted your win/loss prediction for the Denver Broncos 2019 season, Iím assuming you know quite a bit about the broncos right now so Iím going to ask you what you think of Justin Simmons in an Eddie Jackson type role this season?

I donít think Jackson is all that great but he did make the pro bowl under Donatell and Fangio.

I think Simmons can do even better!

Since you posted your win/loss prediction for the Denver Broncos 2019 season, I’m assuming you know quite a bit about the broncos right now so I’m going to ask you what you think of Justin Simmons in an Eddie Jackson type role this season?

I don’t think Jackson is all that great but he did make the pro bowl under Donatell and Fangio.

I think Simmons can do even better!
    Fangio's D can definitely make Simmons better. He'll benefit from the pass rush but better than Jackson? Even with Fangio gone, I can't see him falling out of the top tier of safeties, which is what will have to happen at this stage for Simmons to be in his class. What was he the top rated safety or top 2? Can't remember if it was him or Derwin James. Either way, Simmons can improve because he still has that front line that can force mistakes, but he'll start off as a poor man's Jackson if you're doing a comparison of the two. But that's my analysis for year 1. Have to see more of him under Fangio to see if he's headed down that path.

Fangio's D can definitely make Simmons better. He'll benefit from the pass rush but better than Jackson? Even with Fangio gone, I can't see him falling out of the top tier of safeties, which is what will have to happen at this stage for Simmons to be in his class. What was he the top rated safety or top 2? Can't remember if it was him or Derwin James. Either way, Simmons can improve because he still has that front line that can force mistakes, but he'll start off as a poor man's Jackson if you're doing a comparison of the two. But that's my analysis for year 1. Have to see more of him under Fangio to see if he's headed down that path.
    Iím not trying to say heís a better safety but I think heíll have a better year. With his nose for the ball and Denverís Edge Rush I can see him having 8 ints or better and at least 60 tackles on the season.

Bold predictions? Perhaps but his area of defense is going to be challenged a lot this season and I think heís a lot better than given credit for.

I’m not trying to say he’s a better safety but I think he’ll have a better year. With his nose for the ball and Denver’s Edge Rush I can see him having 8 ints or better and at least 60 tackles on the season.

Bold predictions? Perhaps but his area of defense is going to be challenged a lot this season and I think he’s a lot better than given credit for.
    I see more tackles, less picks. Want to have fun and have a side CP bet for Simmons? Let's do it Price is Right way. Whoever comes closest without going over wins.

I say 78 tackles with 5 INTs.