Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Good news for you, both Gabe and Incognito are out for this game.
    Thatís no biggie, Carr doesnít flinch with pressure in his face LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Thatís no biggie, Carr doesnít flinch with pressure in his face LOL!!!
    Didn't do much flinching the last game.
    I expected more pressure from Denver that lead to negative results but I was "disappointed" lol Guess that's why the game was so easy.

Didn't do much flinching the last game.
    I expected more pressure from Denver that lead to negative results but I was "disappointed" lol Guess that's why the game was so easy.
    He did have 167 yards passing he picked us apart.
    Iím glad you think that is the same team rolling into Oakland Sept. 9th

He did have 167 yards passing he picked us apart.
    I’m glad you think that is the same team rolling into Oakland Sept. 9th
    And I'm sure you think it's the same team or worse waiting for you.

167 yards in an easy game is more impressive now that you pointed it out lol.

And I'm sure you think it's the same team or worse waiting for you.

167 yards in an easy game is more impressive now that you pointed it out lol.
    Not at all, you guys added a big weapons in AB and Jacobs. I respect my teams opponents, I know it wonít be an easy game, I believe my prediction was 23-20. Winning in Oakland isnít easy.
    I hope the Raiders have your attitude, because the team you over look is the one that pops you in the mouth.
    I remember the year Flacco and the Ravens came in to Denver and we had smoked them 34-17 @ Baltimore just a few weeks before, and we got punked.
    Jacksonville in the 96 season same thing.

You think the Broncos can score 20+ points? How bad is your defense? Everything we've seen from our 1's this preseason hasn't been inspiring due to an OL that -at its absolute best- is putrid.

You think the Raiders offense can score 30+ on this D?! Did you trade for somebody elite? Did they make a rule change for your team to allow 7 OL and 13 men total on the field?

I'll say 21-17 Broncos
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

wait... who is reffing the game? If it's Bill Vinovich then I'll take the Raiders 30+ to Broncos 17 at best.

judging by: https://www.pro-football-reference.c...s/VinoBi0r.htm even counting his side-judge years the Broncos are 3 and 8 while the Raiders are 11 and 4.

full list here

TEAM WINS LOSSES TIES
    49ers 5 6
    bears 3 8
    bengals 6 10
    bills 2 8
    broncos 3 8
    browns 2 11
    buccaneers 8 5
    cardinals 4 7
    chargers 11 6
    chiefs 11 5
    colts 7 7
    cowboys 10 7
    dolphins 3 8
    eagles 8 8
    falcons 12 6
    giants 7 3
    jaguars 2 8
    jets 4 7
    lions 7 4
    packers 8 7 1
    panthers 7 7
    patriots 9 4
    raiders 11 4
    rams 5 12
    ravens 3 6
    redskins 5 10
    saints 10 7
    seahawks 11 6
    steelers 11 3
    texans 9 10
    titans 7 5
    vikings 5 5 1
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Not at all, you guys added a big weapons in AB and Jacobs. I respect my teams opponents, I know it won’t be an easy game, I believe my prediction was 23-20. Winning in Oakland isn’t easy.
    I hope the Raiders have your attitude, because the team you over look is the one that pops you in the mouth.
    I sure do hope so lol well Carr in particular. And yes Denver does pack quite a punch of D.

I remember the year Flacco and the Ravens came in to Denver and we had smoked them 34-17 @ Baltimore just a few weeks before, and we got punked.
    Jacksonville in the 96 season same thing.
    Yea man that 96 team's loss was as shocking at the '98 Vikings. We had our version in the strike shortened 1982, losing to the Jets. Not a great school day that Monday lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    You think the Broncos can score 20+ points? How bad is your defense? Everything we've seen from our 1's this preseason hasn't been inspiring due to an OL that -at its absolute best- is putrid.

You think the Raiders offense can score 30+ on this D?! Did you trade for somebody elite? Did they make a rule change for your team to allow 7 OL and 13 men total on the field?

I'll say 21-17 Broncos
    Fair enough. We shall see.

Let's get this started NOW!

I'm feeling a Raiders 31-20 victory to extend our all-time record to 65-53-2.

I know I know, Denver's defense yada yada yada. Only allowed 30+ points once last year. I just think my team will get off to a strong start at home with the new pieces in place on offense.

Vic Fangio is too new for me to have confidence in Denver at this stage. You can say what you want about Gruden but he is no longer out of football for 10 years.

Carr: 16-31, 202 yards, 2 TDs
    Jacobs: 20 carries, 74 yards, 2 TDs (the big plays from DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard.)
    Tyrell Williams: 5 catches, 77 yards, 1 TD
    Antonio Brown... TBD. If Antonio Brown plays, I see Carr throwing a pick-6 due to the lack of timing developed between the two. But I also see it as no hard no foul at the end of the day.

CP bets for straight up victory. Post your thoughts, homerisms and wishes.
    I don't care for the CP stuff, but I'll participate because AFC west rivalry games are always top notch.

I just wish John Madden was commentating.

My unsubstantiated prediction is the Denver Bronco's win in overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    I don't care for the CP stuff, but I'll participate because AFC west rivalry games are always top notch.

I just wish John Madden was commentating.

My unsubstantiated prediction is the Denver Bronco's win in overtime.
    Vic Fangioís defense led the league in ints last season. I feel he has better ball hawks in Denver and with that, I say Denver picks off at least two with one being a game changer!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Vic Fangioís defense led the league in ints last season. I feel he has better ball hawks in Denver and with that, I say Denver picks off at least two with one being a game changer!
    Sam I know you love your team but lets not get carried away, you do know the Bears had two first team ALL PROS in their secondary Fuller and Jackson. That said Denver wins 27-17.

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    Sam I know you love your team but lets not get carried away, you do know the Bears had two first team ALL PROS in their secondary Fuller and Jackson. That said Denver wins 27-17.
    and that was made possible by the bears gifting Fangio a stud pass rusher...the two had a combined 4 ints before mack and a combined 13 with him...the thing they gonna miss is Fangio, paganos single season as a Dc is no where close to fangios expirience

I guess you forget that CHJ is no slouch
    4◊ Pro Bowl (2014–2016, 2018)
    First-team All-Pro (2016)
    2◊ Second-team All-Pro (2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    Not saying we have better players but I think we have more ball hawks that are perfect fits for Fangios style of defense.

Kareem Jackson is the all time leader in ints for the Texans, short history I know.
    We all know what CHJ can do so I donít need to say much there.

We have some athletic freaks in Justin Simmons, Síua Cravens, Isaac Yiadom and you know Bryce Callahan very well and you know how well he can read the opposing QBs eyes.

Iím expecting a ton from Denverís secondary this season especially with the big guys up front in Von Miller, Bradley Chubb and Shelby Harris!

Assuming everyone is healthy.

Also donít be surprised if Adam Gotsis has taken a step forward in the pass rush department!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-27-2019 at 09:33 AM.

Bradley Chubb basically calling out Kholton Miller!

Who wins the day with this match up?