Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Bradley Chubb basically calling out Kholton Miller!

Who wins the day with this match up?
    Kolton Miller had a dreadful season rookie year. One of if not the worst tackles in the league.

Bradley Chubb didn't get that memo however, as Miller silenced him not once, but twice.

Brandon Parker, another decent-at-best tackle, held Miller in check our last game.

Regardless, this will be the best test our tackles will face all year. If we can silence them, it will be a horse's face for the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    battle of the bads.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Hey Spawn, based on what we’ve seen during the preseason (basically nothing) which team stands at more of an advantage in game preparation for Monday night?

We’ve seen very little to nothing of both teams starting offenses. We’ve seen none of Antonio Brown however we’ve seen a spec of Emmanuel Sanders. We’ve seen none of your starting D while you’ve seen a tiny spec of ours.

Which team stands to win this game based on the preseason garbage that’s out, do you think it makes a difference?

When’s the last time the raiders even beat the chargers? I honestly can’t remember.

Hey Spawn, based on what we’ve seen during the preseason (basically nothing) which team stands at more of an advantage in game preparation for Monday night?

We’ve seen very little to nothing of both teams starting offenses. We’ve seen none of Antonio Brown however we’ve seen a spec of Emmanuel Sanders. We’ve seen none of your starting D while you’ve seen a tiny spec of ours.

Which team stands to win this game based on the preseason garbage that’s out, do you think it makes a difference?
    I know you’re not asking me but I think this game is a toss up, if the broncos are as good as you seem to think, they should dominate this game, right?

I’ll go 20-23 raiders but it can go either way

When’s the last time the raiders even beat the chargers? I honestly can’t remember.
    are you really that dumb?

2016 when they swept you

now

when's the last time the bolts swept the broncos?

or better yet
    when's the last time the bolts won the west?

Kolton Miller had a dreadful season rookie year. One of if not the worst tackles in the league.

Bradley Chubb didn't get that memo however, as Miller silenced him not once, but twice.

Brandon Parker, another decent-at-best tackle, held Miller in check our last game.

Regardless, this will be the best test our tackles will face all year. If we can silence them, it will be a horse's face for the Broncos.
    It’ll definitely be a test and IF Parker and Miller can contain Miller and Chubb then I think it would definitely place a heavy weight on their shoulders to perform at a very high level for the rest of the season...

Would it spell a ton of confidence for them?
    Of course but I think it would be too much confidence and that is when they’ll fail miserably in my opinion.

Anyway I say Carr goes down for a sack at least 3 times in this game for the that CP bet you were talking about earlier in the week.

I mean if you feel even somewhat confident in you’re tackles:

I know you’re not asking me but I think this game is a toss up, if the broncos are as good as you seem to think, they should dominate this game, right?

I’ll go 20-23 raiders but it can go either way
    Well there’s really no film out on either team, so it’s kind of hard to understand where the greater areas of weakness are.

Of course we can always look at film last year but on the broncos side there is a whole different coaching staff now however I don’t think Garrett Bolles has improved much so there’s a huge gapping weakness there but considering the rest, it will be a toss up however I think the Broncos pull away in a 28 to 21 victory

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    are you really that dumb?

2016 when they swept you

now

when's the last time the bolts swept the broncos?

or better yet
    when's the last time the bolts won the west?

LMAO!!! yeah, almost 3 years ago, that was the point. when was the last time your team had a winning season? when was thew last time your team had any success since your borrowed HOF QB retired.

don't be butt hurt throwing around insults now arapaho, that's not nice!

Well there’s really no film out on either team, so it’s kind of hard to understand where the greater areas of weakness are.

Of course we can always look at film last year but on the broncos side there is a whole different coaching staff now however I don’t think Garrett Bolles has improved much so there’s a huge gapping weakness there but considering the rest, it will be a toss up however I think the Broncos pull away in a 28 to 21 victory
    i think the raiders could be decent on offense but i think Denver's defense will nullify that a bit. i think if the raiders defense can play well they could win some games this year.

i think the raiders could be decent on offense but i think Denver's defense will nullify that a bit. i think if the raiders defense can play well they could win some games this year.
    Then again they have Antonio Brown AKA the cancer-excuse me... "Mr. Big Chest" who more than likely won't play against our team in Monday Night and cause a rift in the Raiders' locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    and that was made possible by the bears gifting Fangio a stud pass rusher...the two had a combined 4 ints before mack and a combined 13 with him...the thing they gonna miss is Fangio, paganos single season as a Dc is no where close to fangios expirience

I guess you forget that CHJ is no slouch
    4× Pro Bowl (2014–2016, 2018)
    First-team All-Pro (2016)
    2× Second-team All-Pro (2014, 2015
    lets see.....Vic's D in terms of DVOA was #1 last year, Pagano's defense also had the top rated DVOA in his one year as a DC in 2011. So yeah they are both pretty damn good DC's.

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    lets see.....Vic's D in terms of DVOA was #1 last year, Pagano's defense also had the top rated DVOA in his one year as a DC in 2011. So yeah they are both pretty damn good DC's.
    There’s no doubt there but aside from him being the bears D-coordinator now, do you think he is as good as Vic Fangio?

If you look at the top coordinators around the league, you’ll see names like Jim Schwartz, Ken Norton jr, Steve Spangnolo (however he spells his name) however would you consider any of them to be on Wade Phillips level let alone Vic Fangio’s?

Jim Schwartz is pretty damn good just as Chuck Pagano is but I don’t think Pagano is on Fangios level, at least not yet.

Not trying to discredit anyone but saying Schwartz or Pagano are on Fangio’s or Philips level is a huge injustice to the two of them!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-03-2019 at 06:00 PM.

That's because your memory is warped, lame and blocked by your inability to (remember) check/verify factual modern day verifiable recent history! Good grief whippersnapper, check the factual history before you throw yourself under a bus and make a big fat derriere out of yourself!
    Utah Bronco Freak