Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 181
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    That's because your memory is warped, lame and blocked by your inability to (remember) check/verify factual modern day verifiable recent history! Good grief whippersnapper, check the factual history before you throw yourself under a bus and make a big fat derriere out of yourself!
    you say i am not funny at all yet you lack the ability (yet again) to sniff out a sarcastic, rhetorical question? good grief is right!

    you remind me of a special needs kid i know that has no idea when you're joking or being sarcastic unless you laugh after everything you say and even then he doesn't always know.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Then again they have Antonio Brown AKA the cancer-excuse me... "Mr. Big Chest" who more than likely won't play against our team in Monday Night and cause a rift in the Raiders' locker room.
    why are you saying he more than likely wont play?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    When’s the last time the raiders even beat the chargers? I honestly can’t remember.
    December 18, 2016. I remember it because after the win, the Raiders made the playoffs for the first time since losing in the Super Bowl. Since your memory is so bad, this is what a Super Bowl is, according to wikipedia.

    This is what The Most Well Rounded Team wins, according to wikipedia.

    I can go on and on and on with the epic failures of your franchise, but since you asked me a question, I'll answer it again. When was the last time the Raiders beat the Chargers? We're winning against you every day.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Anyway I say Carr goes down for a sack at least 3 times in this game for the that CP bet you were talking about earlier in the week.
    Hmm ok you're on. I say 1 or 2 sacks.

    I just realized this past weekend that I won't even be able to see the first half because I brought Monday Night Raw tickets. We may hit the bar afterwards which SHOULD have the game on.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    December 18, 2016. I remember it because after the win, the Raiders made the playoffs for the first time since losing in the Super Bowl. Since your memory is so bad, this is what a Super Bowl is, according to wikipedia.

    This is what The Most Well Rounded Team wins, according to wikipedia.

    I can go on and on and on with the epic failures of your franchise, but since you asked me a question, I'll answer it again. When was the last time the Raiders beat the Chargers? We're winning against you every day.
    LOL if only those SB wins really meant you were "winning" against us every time we play when in reality your SB wins are nothing more than a legendary tale to be told to future generations who also have no idea what a Lombardi is.

    how many raiders fans actually remember seeing their team hoist the Lombardi? i'm 44 and i barely remember.

    the last time you were in the SB was 2002 and what has been your record vs the charges since that appearance?

    9-23

    but you're winning against us every day?

    keep telling yourself that bro! your team has gone from the feared raiders to the perennial laughing stock of the NFL. as much as my team has failed over the years, all i have to do is look at the clown show that has gone on over in oakland for the last 17 years or so to make me feel better about it.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,702
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LMAO!!! yeah, almost 3 years ago, that was the point. when was the last time your team had a winning season? when was thew last time your team had any success since your borrowed HOF QB retired.

    don't be butt hurt throwing around insults now arapaho, that's not nice!
    Like whenís the last time anybody stopped and stared at the bling in the chargers trophy case?

    Or whenís the last time in week 17 that voters actually thought rivers was mvp worthy?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Like when’s the last time anybody stopped and stared at the bling in the chargers trophy case?

    Or when’s the last time in week 17 that voters actually thought rivers was mvp worthy?
    LOL now it's week 17 because you fell on your face before......at least you show signs of learning, it's a start after all these years.

    if you were half as smart as you think you are, you would be talking about how the broncos knocked him out of the MVP race last year, you broncos fans need new blood in here. smh

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL if only those SB wins really meant you were "winning" against us every time we play when in reality your SB wins are nothing more than a legendary tale to be told to future generations who also have no idea what a Lombardi is.
    This is so stupid on so many levels. No franchise stops telling the story(ies) of lore after x amount of years. It's like telling this to a 49ers fan. Oh no wait, they slaughtered you in your only Super Bowl appearance. Bad example. My bad.

    This is why everyone you debate with on here is winning every day. Prediction threads can only take you so far. Maybe one day you'll start an accomplishment thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the last time you were in the SB was 2002
    And you 1994 which makes your rant all the more hilarious, but go on...

    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    and what has been your record vs the charges since that appearance?

    9-23

    but you're winning against us every day?
    Yes and let me use the 13 game winning streak as an example.

    2003-2010. Chargers win 13 in a row against the Raiders. During this streak, the Chargers won a few playoff games and even made the Conference Championship.

    10/10/10 - Raiders snap the streak.

    Now that streak is nothing more than a tale to be told to future generations, since they have nothing else. When we beat you this year, then what will you have?

    Unless you want to talk about how Tomlinson was the greatest running back of his era... but took a seat in the biggest game of his career.

    Or if you want to talk about having the greatest tight end of his era... but it somehow parlayed into NOTHING.

    Or if you want to talk about having a top 10 QB of his era... but somehow he chokes away his chances of winning a Championship.

    But it's not like he's not in the twilight of his career. And it's not like he sticks out in that 2004 QB draft class, and not in a positive way.

    Your problem is that you can't start Super Bowl talk with any fan outside of the Detroit Lions, Atlanta Falcons and expansion teams. You'll always lose that battle no matter how many of these useless stats you ring up. We've sucked the last decade plus. No denying that. It's because we rarely had talent due to our Hall of Fame owner losing his touch. Unlike the Chargers who wasted Hall of Fame and All-Time Great talent for over a decade. Think about that as you stare at 9-23. My Silver & Black middle finger is silhouetted deep within.

    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    how many raiders fans actually remember seeing their team hoist the Lombardi? i'm 44 and i barely remember.
    I'm sure you're reminded every year because it's the only Championship that your current city has won. Oh no but it's so long ago! This (and MANY other reasons) is why the Chargers are less popular than teams that no longer represent their city. Or play in other cities. But it's a cute community you have there.

    There aren't any Raiders vs Chargers posts that can negate this. We own you all-time. We own you in championships. We own your stadium. We own your city. Melvin Gordon started following us, so we own your running back's heart. And we own your soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    all i have to do is look at the clown show that has gone on over in oakland for the last 17 years or so to make me feel better about it.
    I'm so glad that we can make you feel better about yourself. Maybe one day the CHARGERS can make you feel good about yourself. No wonder your prediction threads are followed up with "we failed again" threads.

    Anything else you say is you sounding like a midget screaming how tall you are. OK we get it! You're almost 4' tall.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 09-03-2019 at 11:11 PM.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Then again they have Antonio Brown AKA the cancer-excuse me... "Mr. Big Chest" who more than likely won't play against our team in Monday Night and cause a rift in the Raiders' locker room.
    This is a perfect off season recap in one sentence.

    Now on to the regular season. Why will Antonio miss this game? He's heeled from head to toe.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Itíll definitely be a test and IF Parker and Miller can contain Miller and Chubb then I think it would definitely place a heavy weight on their shoulders to perform at a very high level for the rest of the season...

    Would it spell a ton of confidence for them?
    Of course but I think it would be too much confidence and that is when theyíll fail miserably in my opinion.

    Anyway I say Carr goes down for a sack at least 3 times in this game for the that CP bet you were talking about earlier in the week.

    I mean if you feel even somewhat confident in youíre tackles:
    Forgot to mention, the tackles are Kolton Miller and Trent Brown. Brown is better than Parker, but I believe this is his first time as a right tackle. He was left with NE and I believe SF.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Under the Colfax bridge by Invesco
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Whenís the last time the raiders even beat the chargers? I honestly canít remember.
    When's the last time the Chargers won the Superbowl. I honestly can't remember.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    This is a perfect off season recap in one sentence.

    Now on to the regular season. Why will Antonio miss this game? He's heeled from head to toe.
    Because 'Muh Helmet.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    why are you saying he more than likely wont play?
    Because the helmet situation, unless that has been cleared up somehow.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    643
    I just love how this derailed into a Chargers vs. Raiders thanks to Baph.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,709
    Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Because the helmet situation, unless that has been cleared up somehow.
    Cleared up about a week ago. He also apparently had sponsorship offers. He's ready to go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •