Drew Lock to Miss Time per Ian Rapoport

Per Ian Rapoport. Is Kevin Hogan really the backup? Ugh.
    (bad spain from MRI)

(I apologize if this is not the right forum-slightly confused on the various forums).

My apologies if not.

One thing I can tell you about Flacco from Baltimore (and I like the signing) is that you better have a solid #2, he does get hurt
    Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

From NFL.com

Denver Broncos rookie quarterback Drew Lock appears to be done for the preseason.

The 2019 second-round pick was diagnosed with a bad sprain following an MRI on his throwing hand, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, via a source.

Lock's injury, which occurred while being sacked in the second quarter of Monday's game against the 49ers, will not require surgery but will keep him out for some time, Rapoport added.

Lock had completed 31 of 51 passes (60.8 percent) for 254 yards and a touchdown with an interception in three preseason games. Denver selected Lock

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ith-bad-sprain
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

They got to sign someone other than Hogan me thinks....Hogan looks uninspiring...love the Stanford background but not impressed from what I have seen.
    Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Well now the preseason just got that much more boring. I mean obviously we get the dress rehearsal but that 4th game...and i cant believe I'm about to say this. I believe I will skip the game. I never do that but without Lock and the way our backup online and defense plays it'll be some bad football out there.

Quote Originally Posted by dshawg1 View Post
    Per Ian Rapoport. Is Kevin Hogan really the backup? Ugh.
    (bad spain from MRI)

(I apologize if this is not the right forum-slightly confused on the various forums).

My apologies if not.

One thing I can tell you about Flacco from Baltimore (and I like the signing) is that you better have a solid #2, he does get hurt
    This team doesn't have a "solid #2" on the roster. And now with Lock being done for pre-season (and who knows how much longer), he won't be getting the much needed reps.

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    This team doesn't have a "solid #2" on the roster. And now with Lock being done for pre-season (and who knows how much longer), he won't be getting the much needed reps.
    Depends what kind of #2 we're talking about. Looking at it another way, we do...

Will we give Brett Rypien a better look in the last 2 pre-season games? Hogan is terrible!
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Will we give Brett Rypien a better look in the last 2 pre-season games? Hogan is terrible!
    I agree, he would be better than Hogan!