Thread: Shelby Harris

Shelby Harris

WoW What a Great Pre-Season he is having. I look forward to watching him this Season. I think Coach Fangio has a little magic up his sleeve with this Defense.

D looks real good. They're thin at Inside Backer with injuries, but the other positions look strong, and the D as a whole is playing well together. They seem to have bought in. They need to play good run D. If they do, everything else will fall into place.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    D looks real good. They're thin at Inside Backer with injuries, but the other positions look strong, and the D as a whole is playing well together. They seem to have bought in. They need to play good run D. If they do, everything else will fall into place.

Yes Sir !! The Defense Looks Fabulous Indeed !!

If Shelby can establish an inside presence with the outside weapons we have the sky is the limit!!

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Opponents will be focusing on running the ball right up the middle. To me, that will be the test for this Defense.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    If Shelby can establish an inside presence with the outside weapons we have the sky is the limit!!
    Shelby Harris has 7 batted down passes in 2017-18 alone. Even if he doesn’t provide a ton of penetration up the middle, oppositing QBs may still be forced to the out side just to stay away from his range which means more sacks for our Edge Rushers!

Hoping they lock him up on a longer term contract sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Totally Agree !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Shelby Harris has 7 batted down passes in 2017-18 alone. Even if he doesn’t provide a ton of penetration up the middle, oppositing QBs may still be forced to the out side just to stay away from his range which means more sacks for our Edge Rushers!
    And an interception

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    And an interception
    My Favorite interception of last season! Shelby is really playing well right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    No doubt; he's been a key piece defensively in his two seasons with the Broncos.

It will be odd to see a "Harris" jersey next to an older "Harris Jr" jersey haha
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended