• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arapaho
    reserved for losing bet
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
    After seeing both play, at this point (still early) I would rather have Stidham, he just looks better running the Pats Offense then Lock has running the doncos offense. Stidham’s play has all but guaranteed him being Brady’s back up and the letting go Hoyer

I like pie, is that weird? Shirley I’m not the only one

Banana cream
    Pumpkin
    Or apple

One time years ago I had a ruebarb pie. There I was walking down this country road, and this beautiful country girl in daisy dukes called me from her porch

Sir!! Yoohoo sir do you want my pie?

I looked around like side to side and said who me ? She said no that other dude

So walked home and my aunt had a ruebarb pie it was good
    But I don’t wanna tell you that story today so I won’t
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Butler By'Note
      Super Moderator
      • Dec 2008

Yet another Patriots QB that looks great in meaningless games, might possibly traded for something (some are, some yield little) only to go elsewhere and be awful. One has to wonder if all of these backups look great before showing zilch elsewhere, is it the system? And if it's the system is Brady actually as good as claimed? Matt Cassel looked great in that same system...

Cassel
      Kevin O'Connell
      Brian Hoyer
      Ryan Mallett
      Garoppolo
      Brissett

Just about every year the Patriots have another QB that their fans are convinced they "stole" in the draft or as a UDFA, and that will either be the next big thing, or they'll trade for a massive ransom (to be fair the media pushes this narrative every year as well), and then almost always they don't get nearly what the fans thought they would for them (the fans always think it'll be at least one first round pick) and the QBs prove that they're not very good.

It's the circle of QB life in New England. Really the only thing to take away from it is that the New England system can make anyone look decent, and that it has been doing that for Brady since 2001.

Comment

• EddieMac
        Canuck Mod, eh!
        • Feb 2004

After seeing both play, at this point (still early) I would rather have Stidham, he just looks better running the Pats Offense then Lock has running the doncos offense. Stidham’s play has all but guaranteed him being Brady’s back up and the letting go Hoyer
        Then after World War Two, it got kinda quiet, 'til Superman challenged FDR to a race around the world. FDR beat him by a furlong, or so the comic books would have you believe. The truth lies somewhere in between.
        sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
          Football Immortal
          • Jul 2013

I’m fine with Lock, kid has a lot of talent and will be developed correctly.
          This offense will go through the ups and downs of any new system and Lock will get to call the plays that work with an oline that’s up to speed and weapons that know where to be ( Sutton, Fant, Lindsay, Freeman, Hamilton, and Winfred).
          Last edited by 58Miller; 08-23-2019, 08:06 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• jazzbodog
            Football Immortal
            • Aug 2007

Really, how interesting. But what about the price of tea in China? How will it effect us here in the USA? I'm guessing not at all because most Americans who actually drink tea drink herbal tea grown here in America or don't really care for any kind of tea because coffee is our beverage of choice, so lets all head to Starbucks!
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• EddieMac
              Canuck Mod, eh!
              • Feb 2004

I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff. Got me a $300 pair of socks. Got a fur sink. An electric dog polisher. A gasoline powered turtleneck sweater. And, of course, I bought some dumb stuff, too.
              sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                Banned User
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                Then after World War Two, it got kinda quiet, 'til Superman challenged FDR to a race around the world. FDR beat him by a furlong, or so the comic books would have you believe. The truth lies somewhere in between.
                Na Na that’s not it, I’ll tell you the real story and this goes way back.

Legends would have it that it was Robert Kraft in a super hero costume that he stole from a savers store back 27, 1827!Anyway hired by Russian imposters who would later be accused of adjusting certain political races brought Kraft on to impose his cheating nature upon the world. “You know if you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying” Because they knew there’d never ever be another horses arse on his level.

Anyway Kraft would ultimately lose the race and for losing the race to FDR, he would be forced into main n exile but not until after he was forced to mate with the most horrible disgusting, hideous creature to ever walk the face of the earth, MAN BEAR PIG AKA Rosie O’Donnel. The two would eventually be responsible for create a bastard child that would become the epitome of cheatery!

Anyway during the conception process, something happened and no one could explain it, not even the great yogurt or the monks from the ford galaxy but O’Donnell had to pass gas!

She tried her damndest to squeeze the demon spawn out of a balloon knot located somewhere in the most infinite secret dungeons of folds but however to no avail would she succeed. BUT Then suddenly and faster than a spinning comet moving at the speed of light O’Donnell instead crapped her pants.

Creating a horrible parasite that immediately stood upright, walking, talking, demanding, yet rambling on about secret spy cameras and a distinct hatred for cell phones.

O’Donnell immediately called the parasite Cry Braby due to its unique abilities to whine!

O’Donnell now feeling relief from the rear crackles suddenly felt a certain jolt of electricity spawning from the deepest darkest regions!

There was a second parasite!

O’Donnell in all her hideousness took one look at this creature and suddenly began screaming with agony as if she were in pain. It was not from its grotesque appearance that caused her pain but from the extreme stupidity is was emitting.

After a long period of arguing with Kraft they decided to leave this stupid hideous thing were it fell however they couldn’t help but notice that the peanut like dome protruding from its most northern point bared a mark

They knew then that this was no ordinary turd, oops I mean parasite, it was a special one and a sure sign of a cheating time that was ahead.

They called this one Gronk, in honor of the Russian imposters who were responsible for their love.
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-25-2019, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• EddieMac
                  Canuck Mod, eh!
                  • Feb 2004

Have you ever heard a blindfolded octopus unwrap a cellophane-covered bathtub?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Spice 1
                    Football Immortal
                    • Sep 2004

Come on, Bryce. There are a lot more important problems than Sri Lanka to worry about. We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern, and less materialism in young people.

Comment

• jazzbodog
                      Football Immortal
                      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      I love money. I love everything about it. I bought some pretty good stuff. Got me a $300 pair of socks. Got a fur sink. An electric dog polisher. A gasoline powered turtleneck sweater. And, of course, I bought some dumb stuff, too.
                      SUPERB!
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• EddieMac
                        Canuck Mod, eh!
                        • Feb 2004

Well you're really asking two questions there. The first one takes me back to 1934. Admiral Burn had just reached the pole, only hours ahead of the Three Stooges and I guess he won the argument, but I walked away with the turnips. The following morning I resigned my commission with the coastguard. The next thing I knew there was civil war in Spain and, that's everything which happened in my life right up to the time I got this phone call...
                        sigpic

Comment

• arapaho
                          reserved for losing bet
                          • Mar 2004

Well I think that... there are no gorillas in Nicaragua , I remember listening to the news talk about gorillas and gorilla warfare. I don’t care if you believe me...I CHECKED!!
                          You see there I was with leg braces, and these guys were trying to run me over, my girl, said run forest run!! I did !!!
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                            Practice Squad
                            • Jan 2014

This thread is perfect for you Broncos fans. Nothing but crap...
                            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• EddieMac
                              Canuck Mod, eh!
                              • Feb 2004

Anyway, about my washtub... I just used it that morning to wash my turkey, which in those days was known as a "walking bird". We'd always have walking bird on Thanksgiving with all the trimmings: cranberries, injun eyes, yams stuffed with gunpowder. Then we'd all watch football, which in those days was called "baseball."
                              sigpic

Comment

• ozzies94ta
                                Captain
                                • Jan 2007

"my coach listened to what plays the other teams called and attacked accordingly so my backup qb is better than your backup qb" is what I read from OP.

cool story sis
                                Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected]. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Working...
                                X