X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Three peat
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2006

Who would u rather have: Stidham or Lock or a cool thread full of fun nonsense

After seeing both play, at this point (still early) I would rather have Stidham, he just looks better running the Pats Offense then Lock has running the doncos offense. Stidham’s play has all but guaranteed him being Brady’s back up and the letting go Hoyer
  • arapaho
    reserved for losing bet
    • Mar 2004

I was casually strolling thru smack and seen this post, so as im known to do I read it. in the middle of that loss of common sense I thought about my home village, and the trouble we had when we lost our village idiot, man the wailing on the street was unbearable...people crying because well , instead of Tom being the brunt of the village jokes ( tom was our village idiots name) we had no one but each other to attack. soon the village sunk into total disarray and turmoil, with villagers trying to crack jokes on each other to no avail, IT JUST WASNT THE SAME AS WITH TOM!!
    soon people started moving out of our village into neighboring ones that still had their village idiot, while our village became a ghost town
    that has yet to recover

GO back to your village bro...don't let what happened to mine happen to yours because you left
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Three peat
      Practice Squad
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      I was casually strolling thru smack and seen this post, so as im known to do I read it. in the middle of that loss of common sense I thought about my home village, and the trouble we had when we lost our village idiot, man the wailing on the street was unbearable...people crying because well , instead of Tom being the brunt of the village jokes ( tom was our village idiots name) we had no one but each other to attack. soon the village sunk into total disarray and turmoil, with villagers trying to crack jokes on each other to no avail, IT JUST WASNT THE SAME AS WITH TOM!!
      soon people started moving out of our village into neighboring ones that still had their village idiot, while our village became a ghost town
      that has yet to recover

GO back to your village bro...don't let what happened to mine happen to yours because you left

Good answer sparky keep up the good fictional writing career

Comment

• EddieMac
        Canuck Mod, eh!
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
        After seeing both play, at this point (still early) I would rather have Stidham, he just looks better running the Pats Offense then Lock has running the doncos offense. Stidham’s play has all but guaranteed him being Brady’s back up and the letting go Hoyer
        Whoa, whoa, whoa, Ms. Lippy! The part in the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think: 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog is lost, you don't look for an hour then call it quits; you get your ass out there and you find that dog!
        sigpic

Comment

• Stackhouser
          All-Pro
          • Aug 2008

Instead of comprehending the insane preseason smack.....

I could think of three things I'd like to do. One would involve some ice cubes and a nine iron. Two would involve a buffalo, live or stuffed, preferably stuffed for safety sake, and three, we bring back some of those ice cubes and switch it over to a pitching wedge.
          sigpic

Comment

• EddieMac
            Canuck Mod, eh!
            • Feb 2004

- like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...
            sigpic

Comment

• Stackhouser
              All-Pro
              • Aug 2008

I have a friend who I’ve known since I was very little. One day, I was at his house when he got this absolutely god-awful stomach pain. I mean, he was literally writhing in pain. So, his mom took him to the doctor’s office, where the doctor took one look and told her to take him to the ER. She feared something along the lines of an intestinal rupture. About half way to the hospital, my friend suddenly let rip the loudest, most powerful fart any of us had ever heard. I swear to God he levitated. We thought the upholstery in the car seat had ripped. After a good 30 seconds of intense farting, he looked at his mom and said, “I feel all better now!”
              sigpic

Comment

• EddieMac
                Canuck Mod, eh!
                • Feb 2004

Eh, why didn't you get something useful, like storm windows, or a nice pipe organ? I'm thirsty! Ew, what smells like mustard? There sure are a lot of ugly people in your neighborhood. Ooh, look at that one. Ow, my glaucoma just got worse. The president is a Democrat! Hello? I can't unbuckle my seat belt. Hello? There are too many leaves in your walkway...
                sigpic

Comment

• Stackhouser
                  All-Pro
                  • Aug 2008

I think of you as a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich.... I take one slice of the softest, freshest bread and spread a thick delicious layer of peanut-butter all over, (not to miss the slightest amount of the layer of bread). I then take the second slice of the softest, freshest bread and spread the sweetest and most delightful layer of fresh strawberry jelly all over, (not to miss the slightest amount of the layer of bread). I then take both sides of this heavenly creation and put you together. I then take you and............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................... Trade you for a better damn sandwich!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• EddieMac
                    Canuck Mod, eh!
                    • Feb 2004

Ah, there's an interesting story behind this nickel. In 1957, I remember it was, I got up in the morning and made myself a piece of toast. I set the toaster to three: medium brown.
                    sigpic

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                      Practice Squad
                      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      Ah, there's an interesting story behind this nickel. In 1957, I remember it was, I got up in the morning and made myself a piece of toast. I set the toaster to three: medium brown.
                      You were around in 1957?
                      Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• jazzbodog
                        Football Immortal
                        • Aug 2007

Well, I'm very excited to pack myself a nice lunch and head down to the shipyard on this very hot August day and see how many dead flies I can count on a really big Crap barge! :thumb:
                        Last edited by EddieMac; 08-23-2019, 02:39 PM.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• EddieMac
                          Canuck Mod, eh!
                          • Feb 2004

My story begins in nineteen-dickety-two. We had to say dickety because the Kaiser had stolen our word twenty. I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety-six miles. What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem! Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...
                          sigpic

Comment

• Lumiere
                            All-Time Great
                            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                            My story begins in nineteen-dickety-two. We had to say dickety because the Kaiser had stolen our word twenty. I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety-six miles. What are you cackling at, fatty? Too much pie, that's your problem! Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...
                            Old man yells at cloud! God I love Grandpa!
                            To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

• Lumiere
                              All-Time Great
                              • Jan 2011

Just a public service message for everyone - don't huff paint...it's bad for you.
                              To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Working...
                              X