Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This thread is perfect for you Broncos fans. Nothing but crap...
    Actually, it's excellent creative smack crap for a really crappy thread! Everyone could see right through Three peat's stupid attempt to create some sort of meaningful dialog. Mega fail! Extremely lame!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    After seeing both play, at this point (still early) I would rather have Stidham, he just looks better running the Pats Offense then Lock has running the doncos offense. Stidham’s play has all but guaranteed him being Brady’s back up and the letting go Hoyer
    Well I’m gonna to go then. And I don’t need any of this. I don’t need this stuff, and I don’t need you. I don’t need anything except this. And that’s it and that’s the only thing I need, is this. I don’t need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that’s all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that’s all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that’s all I need. And that’s all I need too. I don’t need one other thing, not one – I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that’s all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Actually, it's excellent creative smack crap for a really crappy thread! Everyone could see right through Three peat's stupid attempt to create some sort of meaningful dialog. Mega fail! Extremely lame!
    He called it crap but I bet he’s read every crap post in here.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    This thread is perfect for you Broncos fans. Nothing but crap...
    The funny thing about that little white speck on the top of chicken crap. That little white speck is chicken crap too.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    You people are too easy, This post was very successful, so far 3 pages of responses which meant you all had to take time and effort to respond. Thanks Eddie for your lead on this thread

You people are too easy, This post was very successful, so far 3 pages of responses which meant you all had to take time and effort to respond. Thanks Eddie for your lead on this thread
    People say nothing is impossible, but YOU do nothing every day!!!!

After seeing both play, at this point (still early) I would rather have Stidham, he just looks better running the Pats Offense then Lock has running the doncos offense. Stidham’s play has all but guaranteed him being Brady’s back up and the letting go Hoyer

ohh ya?...but so just what about the rare doodoo bird fascinates you so much...myself I seen the rare and elusive Manbearpig and it haunts me today. but then neither has anything to do with the price of tea in china, right?

Yes, you make it very easy to laugh at Patsy fans. You apparently don't know the difference between a Thread and a Post. And you also don't know when a "Thread" is successful or unsuccessful. The purpose of a "Thread" is to have a conversation regarding the topic of the "Thread" to learn various opinions stated in a "Post". What you got was 3 pages of people making fun of your stupid "Thread" and thus YOU being the butt of everyone's creative jocular (yes, it's a word, look it up) responses, aka "posts".
    Utah Bronco Freak

I was walking along a back road when two bunnies suddenly leapt into the air and landed one on top of the other. To my astonishment, I saw that one had pushed the other onto a stout groundhog.

In disgust, he lifted his nose with a grunt and a distinct 
snarl, as if to say, “These rabbits nowadays! What do they teach their children?”
    After the startled and likely embarrassed bunnies scuttled away, the groundhog stayed in the same position for a few moments before waddling off, still in a huff. I’ll never forget that woodchuck’s shocked face!

Way out west there was this fella... fella I wanna tell ya about. Fella by the name of Jeff Lebowski. At least that was the handle his loving parents gave him, but he never had much use for it himself. Mr. Lebowski, he called himself "The Dude". Now, "Dude" - that's a name no one would self-apply where I come from. But then there was a lot about the Dude that didn't make a whole lot of sense. And a lot about where he lived, likewise. But then again, maybe that's why I found the place so darned interestin'. They call Los Angeles the "City Of Angels." I didn't find it to be that, exactly. But I'll allow there are some nice folks there. 'Course I can't say I've seen London, and I ain't never been to France. And I ain't never seen no queen in her damned undies, so the feller says. But I'll tell you what - after seeing Los Angeles, and this here story I'm about to unfold, well, I guess I seen somethin' every bit as stupefyin' as you'd see in any of them other places. And in English, too. So I can die with a smile on my face, without feelin' like the good Lord gypped me. Now this here story I'm about to unfold took place back in the early '90s - just about the time of our conflict with Sad'm and the I-raqis. I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude, in Los Angeles. And even if he's a lazy man - and the Dude was most certainly that. Quite possibly the laziest in Los Angeles County, which would place him high in the runnin' for laziest worldwide. But sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man. Aw. I lost my train of thought here.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

that reminds me of the time back in the Shire of middle earth, there I was, get this! mending the wheel on ole lady shagrats cart, trust me there is really nothing like a brisk morning in Sherwood forest. anyway as I was saying there I was knee deep in quicksand!, the thing they forget to tell you in school is don't struggle while in quicksand, I did and got nothing but pockets full of sand for it.

you see when your spelunking you gotta be prepared for everything...even cave lions !! as I was saying be prepared for anything, but really who can prepare you to see a racoon smoking a pipe while wearing little blue knickers...why I was wearing little blue knickers I cant recall

And the Lord spake, saying, “First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more–no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.”

One of the worst performances of my career and they never doubted it for a second. How could I possibly be expected to handle school on a day like this? This is my ninth sick day this semester. It's getting pretty tough coming up with new illnesses. If I go for ten, I'm probably gonna have to barf up a lung, so I'd better make this one count. The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom. I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh, you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school.

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Stidham had way outplayed Lock, New England with another good qb find.