Bold Prediction: Denver in Postseason!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TommyBrady12
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Please elaborate Professor TimmyB12, what actual criteria defines the dictionary definition of "elite" regarding any NFL team.

Is it based on team history or the last 5-10 years? What is the criteria?
    The top 5 teams are the only NFL dynasties. The rest are teams with multiple Super Bowls but are not dynasties.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Mainrnxile
      Starter
      • Dec 2015

How is this thread still alive? For the love of football, let this idiocy die already. TB12 - I’m looking at you! Stop perpetuating this dreck, by responding. This time next month, the truth will be painfully clear for our Bronco friends.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
        How is this thread still alive? For the love of football, let this idiocy die already. TB12 - I’m looking at you! Stop perpetuating this dreck, by responding. This time next month, the truth will be painfully clear for our Bronco friends.
        Are you kidding? This thread is going to be alive for the rest of the season, and it will either end in total humiliation or vindication for Miller58. Every time the Broncos win or lose, it will get bumped...
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• jazzbodog
          Football Immortal
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
          The top 5 teams are the only NFL dynasties. The rest are teams with multiple Super Bowls but are not dynasties.
          As usual, you didn't ANSWER the question! What criteria (you do know the definition of criteria or do you not?) is universally used to define "elite"? Now you bring in dynasties! Now you have two words regarding NFL teams and you seem to be incredibly perplexed. Two simple questions. Define elite and dynasties as they would apply to NFL teams! Historically or modern day? Simple questions but apparently you have no idea how to come up with logical answers. Come on TimmyB12, we're all waiting to hear your stupid answers!
          Last edited by EddieMac; 08-30-2019, 06:40 PM.
          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• baphamet
            Family Trust Beer
            • Nov 2006

just going to leave this here......

Paxton Lynch is out in the Emerald City. The Seattle Seahawks waived the former first-round pick on Friday ahead Saturday's deadline to finalize 53-man rosters.

And so, Seattle handed the backup job to Smith and cut Lynch loose. If Lynch clears waivers, the Seahawks can keep him on as a member of their practice squad.
            hey 58miller..... didn't i tell you that geno was better than any QB you had on your roster last year?

Comment

• Canmore
              Do. Do not...No Try!
              • May 2007

Evil unleashed? Phillip Rivers? Too funny.
              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• baphamet
                Family Trust Beer
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                Evil unleashed? Phillip Rivers? Too funny.
                that isn't phil

Comment

• Canmore
                  Do. Do not...No Try!
                  • May 2007

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  that isn't phil
                  You're right. Now that I actually look at it. I'm not that up on all your players. I assume that is Bosa, whose the other.

Those eyes, still too funny.
                  sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• baphamet
                    Family Trust Beer
                    • Nov 2006

You're right. Now that I actually look at it. I'm not that up on all your players. I assume that is Bosa, whose the other.

derwin james and since we are talking about sigs, how come you have old broncos QB's in your sig and not joe flacco the current one? is it because he's terrible?

Comment

• Sam_Z
                      Banned User
                      • Dec 2004

Hey C-MON MAAAN. That’s “evil unleashed”.

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
                        Football Immortal
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        derwin james and since we are talking about sigs, how come you have old broncos QB's in your sig and not joe flacco the current one? is it because he's terrible?
                        how come you don't have any super bowl trophies or rings in your sig?

oh that's right, it's because your stinking team doesn't have any ..also joe flacco has a ring, where is phillis ring? so sad
                        sigpic

Comment

• arapaho
                          reserved for losing bet
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

oh that's right, it's because your stinking team doesn't have any ..also joe flacco has a ring, where is phillis ring? so sad

Ok that’s a burn !!
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• jazzbodog
                            Football Immortal
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Well, actually his team does have numerous rings and trophies but they all reside in his head while he's dreaming. Then he wakes up only to realize the horrifying reality of Charger history. At least he has a lot of fun while he's dreaming. I'm sure he looks forward to bedtime every day!
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                              Practice Squad
                              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                              As usual, you didn't ANSWER the question! What criteria (you do know the definition of criteria or do you not?) is universally used to define "elite"? Now you bring in dynasties! Now you have two words regarding NFL teams and you seem to be incredibly perplexed. Two simple questions. Define elite and dynasties as they would apply to NFL teams! Historically or modern day? Simple questions but apparently you have no idea how to come up with logical answers. Come on TimmyB12, we're all waiting to hear your stupid answers!
                              Now you are changing the goalposts. Before, you asked what was my criteria, which I gave you. An elite team is a team that has a recognized NFL dynasty. Then you ask me in a later post what is the universal criteria. Obviously there is no universal criteria, but if you asked most fans they will more or less have the same list that I do.

Comment

• jazzbodog
                                Football Immortal
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                                Now you are changing the goalposts. Before, you asked what was my criteria, which I gave you. An elite team is a team that has a recognized NFL dynasty. Then you ask me in a later post what is the universal criteria. Obviously there is no universal criteria, but if you asked most fans they will more or less have the same list that I do.
                                I'm not changing anything. You said Denver is not an "elite" franchise. I asked what is your criteria that meets the the dictionary definition of elite regarding an NFL team. Where did you "give it to me"? Then you stated dynasties:

TimmyB12: "The top 5 teams are the only NFL dynasties. The rest are teams with multiple Super Bowls but are not dynasties." Say what! I need more criteria. How many multiple super bowl wins are needed to become a dynasty? Does historical or modern day super bowls make a difference?

Once again, what is the criteria for "elite" franchise and what criteria for "dynasties"? Can't be defined? Really? It can't just be an opinion!
                                Then you stated: "Obviously there is no universal criteria, but if you asked most fans they will more or less have the same list that I do." Really? Catch up dude. Universal in most cases means "what the majority that most people think to arrive at a reasonable conclusion using similar common realistic logic and thought processes". Get it! Apparently not! So, you say "most fans", like the millions of NFL fans in this country or just Patsy fans in the Boston area? I haven't seen any legitimate nation wide fan polls supporting your claims. Is this a consensus you obtained on-line or by you having dialog with hundred of thousands of NFL fans across America that agree with you or just goofy Patsy fans that think like you? Please explain with "universal" logic. Or is there no such thing as "universal" logic? Get your dictionary out dude!
                                I think you pulled this crap out of your small under sized brain without thinking it through for more than 2 seconds.

I'm not remotely holding by breath waiting for a sensible, logical and realistic response from you TimmyB-dozen, because you can't give one.
                                If you try, you'll just embarrass yourself like you always do. Sad.
                                Last edited by jazzbodog; 08-31-2019, 08:21 PM.
                                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                                X