Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ok Iím done, canít keep fighting it... we suck with fangio

The defense is pathetic, fangio is supposed to be this defensive genius and we let a rookie QB abuse us, a rb have a career day all while our offensive playcalling sucks unless we need a score within a minute then Scangarello gets creative

Fangio needs to hand the damn defense to his DC

The OC needs to grasp what the defense is doing and call plays around it...

Fangio states you give the defense a lead and youíll see a pass rush, really? wasnít a 17-3 lead good enough?

Iím really really done, Iíll always be a bronco fan, that will never change

But I cant stomach this anymore crap of watching a defense get shredded over and over and over 2.5 years of suck

Recognizing the problem is the first step to overcoming it. Frankly, I think you should be targeting the next rung up on Denverís corporate ladder.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    It's starting to look like there was a good reason that Fangio was never a HC in his career. It seems like he's square peg-round holeing this defense and it's obviously not working. I'm not giving up yet but something needs to change if we want to win games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    The defense is pathetic, fangio is supposed to be this defensive genius and we let a rookie QB abuse us, a rb have a career day all while our offensive playcalling sucks unless we need a score within a minute then Scangarello gets creative

Fangio states you give the defense a lead and you’ll see a pass rush, really? wasn’t a 17-3 lead good enough?

I’m really really done, I’ll always be a bronco fan, that will never change

But I cant stomach this anymore crap of watching a defense get shredded over and over and over 2.5 years of suck
    now you know the difference between a loyal fan and a die hard fan. being die hard isn't for everyone, i wonder what the broncos fan base would be like if they had to endure decade long streaks of losing?
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-29-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Recognizing the problem is the first step to overcoming it. Frankly, I think you should be targeting the next rung up on Denverís corporate ladder.
    Elway didnít hold the jags to 40 first half rush yards and then let them rip off 229 second half rush yards

Thatís a lack of disciple and a inability to adapt the defense to stop it

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    now you know the difference between a loyal fan and a die hard fan. being die hard isn't for everyone, i wonder what the broncos fan base would be like if they had to endure decade long streaks of losing?
    Iíve endured losing streaks bab I have been a fan before we had a winning season pre 77

I was a fan post elway, thru Griese, Plummer, cutler

Itís just annoying to watch a defense give up another game winning drive

And when I said Iím done I mean Iím done defending this crap, not being a fan
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-29-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Elway didnít hold the jags to 40 first half rush yards and then let them rip off 229 second half rush yards

Thatís a lack of disciple and a inability to adapt the defense to stop it
    Thatís true - but he hired the HC that allowed it to happen.

A defensive coach who was supposed to install a attacking aggressive defense centered around two of the best pass rushers in the game

You seen any of that yet

And that was supposed to be fangios strength right, his genius that could confuse offenses,

I havenít seen it
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-29-2019 at 06:00 PM.

The Bronco fan base would be just as strong if not stronger if we remotely resembled the the Charger NFL history and its' fan base. Our fan base has "CLASS" unlike your whiny "full of excuses" fan base. Pathetic and totally ridiculous!

Please explain your stupid nonsense using proper English Mr. Whippersnapper! It's impossible to find a fan base that's more loyal or diehard than Denver Bronco fans you ignorant nobody! You're suggesting the Charger fan base is superior to the Bronco fan base?
    Stop embarrassing yourself!

You have basically 50 plus years of futility except one super bowl appearance where you got you rear end kicked and you think that makes you die hard because you continue to support a loser NFL team?

Try enduring 5 super bowl losses and 4 of which happened before our first super bowl championship. Spare us the lame drama baph!

You continue to suck at smack!
    Utah Bronco Freak

This defence is baffling to me....I cannot fathom the depth of suck they have.... talent is there but the scheme takes it away....and that’s on the heels of a 5 sack day!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

A Honda Civic only goes so fast. You canít expect Fangio to win too many races against Ferrariís

hey, at least you can still critique posts you don't like for improper grammar to make you feel better about your dog crap of a team, right?
    Well Mr. Whippersnapper, our dog crap team just has a couple of more pieces of dog crap than your dog crap team....but dog crap is dog crap, regardless of the quantity of pieces in the pile. Both piles stink!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Fangio is a top notch coach, has been for 30 plus years. Just because you want to justify John Elways blunders doesnít give you the right to crap on Vic Fangios.

Heís the reason the broncos have been in close games EVEN WITH BAD PERSONNEL!

COACH Fangio isnít picking his own players. Heís playing with the wanna be coaches players.

Quote Originally Posted by Arapaho
    Who is the common denominator?
    Who put Scangarello in place???

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Elway Homer
    Fangio states you give the defense a lead and youíll see a pass rush, really? wasnít a 17-3 lead good enough?
    Again Fangio isnít playing with his own personnel. Heís playing with Elways.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Elway Homer
    Iím really really done, Iíll always be a bronco fan, that will never change

Thatís fine but you recently Responded to a post of mine stating that I was destroying my reputation here on the forum because I choose to hold John accountable.

In reality, you are the one that is destroying your reputation here. At your age one with think you would know better and know exactly where the blame lies!

Iím sure you do but youíre just trying to cherry pick because your hung up on John Elways jock! A true fan would place the blame exactly where it belongs...

Also, the way the only reason you keep posting these post game threads is so you can have the benefit of telling baph that you were here to accept defeat!

I hate to say it but t I believe in giving credit where credit is do and Baph, these threads by rap every Sunday are meant just for you!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-29-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Every year it's the same thing with Broncos fans - their new coaching hire is going to be amazing. We heard the same thing about Vance Joseph/ Joe Woods last year. Before the season it was Fangio is the greatest D-Coordinator in the league and the Bears defense was nothing without him. It turns out the Bears D is doing just fine with Chuck Pagano....
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0