cle - w
    @ min - L
    @ buf - w
    lac - w
    @ hou - L
    @ kc - L
    det - w
    oak - L

As of today, I see a strong 6-10. Top ten defense. Two things can help them to a better record than what most think: A healthy core (run tandem, Sanders, VonChubb) & Flacco being better than average.
    @ oak - L
    chi - L
    @ gb - L
    jax - w
    @ lac - L
    ten - w
    kc - L
    @ ind - w
    cle - w
    @ min - L
    @ buf - w
    lac - w
    @ hou - L
    @ kc - L
    det - w
    oak - L

Updated. With Luck retiring, I added a 7th win.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    @ oak - L
    chi - L
    @ gb - L
    jax - w
    @ lac - L
    ten - w
    kc - L
    @ ind - w
    cle - w
    @ min - L
    @ buf - w
    lac - w
    @ hou - L
    @ kc - L
    det - w
    oak - L

Updated. With Luck retiring, I added a 7th win.
    Nice back pedal
    When we beat your boys and Chicago you'll be back pedaling again.
    "Last team to stop the Pats in the AFC reside's in Denver, alomg with the last active AFC Qb

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Nice back pedal
    When we beat your boys and Chicago you'll be back pedaling again.
    What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?
    Your gonna be changing your Lís to Wís
    First itís will beat the Colts, and next youíll see first hand when we beat your raiders

Your gonna be changing your L’s to W’s
    First it’s will beat the Colts, and next you’ll see first hand when we beat your raiders
    Are you paying attention to the news? Andrew Luck retired.

Are you paying attention to the news? Andrew Luck retired.
    Yes Iím watching the press conf. now.
    The colts will now be about as good as Oakland who you have beating us twice 😉

Yes Iím watching the press conf. now.
    The colts will now be about as good as Oakland who you have beating us twice 😉
    Denver gets another freebie now...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Says the guy who will play the phins, Jets, and Bills a total of 6 games LOL!!!!

Yes I’m watching the press conf. now.
    The colts will now be about as good as Oakland who you have beating us twice ��
    That's your synopsis... well the Colts part. Yes I do have us sweeping you.

Be prepared for some positivity. Some people like TB12 and myself seem to foolishly think Denver just got another win. But you call it back peddling for some reason.

That's your synopsis... well the Colts part. Yes I do have us sweeping you.

Be prepared for some positivity. Some people like TB12 and myself seem to foolishly think Denver just got another win. But you call it back peddling for some reason.
    Based on this thread I believe you guys are underestimating us, and fair enough weíve been bad. The Colts losing Luck is big for our division we all play them.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Donít worry 58miller, you still have Arapaho and Sam to join you with your homer brigade.

Maybe if you actually read other broncos fans opinions and didnít just listen to the voices in your head you would be a lot better off
    well count me in with them because i'm calling playoffs as well & an even bolder prediction...

the sparklers will miss the playoffs!

nice try but i don't say dumb things just to say them like he is doing. it's one thing to be optimistic and think your team will be better, it's another to make multiple claims that only have a very remote chance of becoming true.

20 sacks by chubb? the chargers will only have 19 sacks? hes predicting more sacks by chubb than the entire chargers team combined!

but wait, there's more! the broncos are deep at receiver, joey bosa will have 10 sacks "at best". joey bosa isn't even on the same level as chubb. not even all that is blind optimism, he's just trolling and he knows it. he himself doesn't even believe half that nonsense, then he gets upset when i tell him how ridiculous all that is? like i dont have the right to tell him his opinion is dumb in the smack section because he just being "optimistic"? LOL GTHOH!

you want to talk about hypocrisy? how about crying about how i post "nothing but nonsense" yet that's literally alkl you do here.

I have never read one sound football argument from you, just crying. at least sam actually tries to make football arguments, you don't.
    You are incapable of not saying dumb things. Impossible! As usual, you peer into your fake crystal ball and immediately go into a delusional trance to educate yourself of what the absolute 100% future will be for the Denver Broncos and Chargers. I refuse to debate you about any NFL subject especially regarding the Broncos due to your twisted thinking, total lack of credible knowledge (other than provable facts/stats) and your inability to admit that you are wrong, illogical, ignore reality, over-exaggerate and worst of all, suffer from sever NPD:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. Those affected often spend much time thinking about achieving power or success, or on their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of social situations.

It's futile and a total waste of time to ever attempt to debate anything with a Narcissist! Total NONSENSE is all you will get in return!
    Utah Bronco Freak

You cry too much. You can be unrealistically optimistic all you want to dude. Iím only seeing a few of you being blind optimists, you being the worst of them.

I see far more realistic expectations from other broncos fans here and yes Iím gonna remind you how dumb these opinions are soon enough.

This is smack Sam, if you canít handle me smacking you down for the dumb stuff you say I suggest you pull a beagle and dip the hell out of here.
    Letís see

1. Justin Simmons would contribute more to Bronco victories in 2019 than Derwin James would for the Chargers!

Is this not the reality right now???

It isnít my fault James got hurt in the preseason, injury prone little sissy... Freaking preseason!

2. Joe Flacco could be come back player of the year if the Broncos offense meshes well. Not saying heíll be MVP so stop crying so damn much Barph.

3. Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald like talent to disrupt and wreck games, Joey Bosa does not...

But I guess itís stupid to have a positive outlook for ones favorite team if youíre not named Barph!

Keep talking out your ass Barph but weíll all know the chargers have a long history of failures and the 2019 NFL season will be no different...

Says the guy who will play the phins, Jets, and Bills a total of 6 games LOL!!!!
    Pretty sure we were undefeated against the AFCW last year...THOSE were freebies

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    No team in the history of the league has had more freebies then the Pats.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US