Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Broncos Country Message Boards lately:

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Hahaha. But so true...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

"Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post

Hey! I don't like your tone here!

#Fightme

Dogs are better <_<

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

John Elway and know the best way to fix the cat fighting:

Real fans:
    Last edited by 58Miller; 03-17-2018 at 01:04 PM.
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You know who you are!!!!! Slamming the Broncos after one losing season in the last 7 years........
    Last edited by 58Miller; 03-17-2018 at 02:42 PM.

Haha, good posts.

Can't forget these posters:

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You know who you are!!!!! Slamming the Broncos after one losing season in the last 7 years........
    this is the problem right here, it's a you problem. blindly supporting your team in smack against rival fans is one thing, actually believing that being a blind homer is a true fan is quite another.

holding your team and GM accountable is commendable and if i were a broncos fan i would argue that the broncos with their winning tradition should be held to that winning standard.

the nose dive the broncos have taken since winning the SB on elways watch is about as steep of a nose dive i have ever seen from a SB winner. i just hope, as a chargers fan, elway isn't let go any time soon and the comedy continues for years to come!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this is the problem right here, it's a you problem. blindly supporting your team in smack against rival fans is one thing, actually believing that being a blind homer is a true fan is quite another.

holding your team and GM accountable is commendable and if i were a broncos fan i would argue that the broncos with their winning tradition should be held to that winning standard.

the nose dive the broncos have taken since winning the SB on elways watch is about as steep of a nose dive i have ever seen from a SB winner. i just hope, as a chargers fan, elway isn't let go any time soon and the comedy continues for years to come!
    Baph, you should know by now. Looking at things objectively is slamming the team, how dare people have a realistic outlook on things rather than blindly support everything the team does.

The idiotic thing is I wasn't all that negative, I just said I thought Diggs and Theilen were a better WR combo than an aging DT and Sanders who frankly have played like garbage for the last several years...

But you know, the fan police have to start calling people bandwagon if their shades are a slightly off orange rather than true orange.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

seems like your discussing yourself here...blind homer much?

all we have heard since 2009 is how great the chargers are, how they are the most talented in the west, how they draft so well, how the broncos will suck, how the bolts will reign again, with the bestest most well rounded team ever seen...I mean with the best rbs in the league no doubt, how could you not win the afc championship

yep all that smug boastful homerism...leading to

afc west finish...2nd, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd, 4th, 4th...and 2nd

50 years from now, Arapaho and Baphamet will still be going at it with no end in sight. But in this time, technology has advance to where internet posts are simulated by virtual reality animation. I was able to get a sneak preview of what this battle will look like on Monday, March 19, 2068.

As you can see, Arapaho is minding his business, watching the latest NFL Network's report on Tom Brady coming back for one more season. Suddenly Baph busts into the house, looking for the "boy" (boy = Superbowl trophy). Since Arapaho forgot to take his meds, he forgot the lifelong sworn enemy he just spoke to 24 hours ago. Nurse Peanut makes a cameo to moderate the battle. Somehow WWII is incorporated into their scuffle, but here it is as it pretty much plays out now, minus the outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    50 years from now, Arapaho and Baphamet will still be going at it with no end in sight. But in this time, technology has advance to where internet posts are simulated by virtual reality animation. I was able to get a sneak preview of what this battle will look like on Monday, March 19, 2068.

As you can see, Arapaho is minding his business, watching the latest NFL Network's report on Tom Brady coming back for one more season. Suddenly Baph busts into the house, looking for the "boy" (boy = Superbowl trophy). Since Arapaho forgot to take his meds, he forgot the lifelong sworn enemy he just spoke to 24 hours ago. Nurse Peanut makes a cameo to moderate the battle. Somehow WWII is incorporated into their scuffle, but here it is as it pretty much plays out now, minus the outcome.

kinda like mermaid man and barnacle boy....bap being the barnacle one

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

my hate for the broncos is strong enough to last forever, anything is possible!