Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    You are incapable of not saying dumb things. Impossible! As usual, you peer into your fake crystal ball and immediately go into a delusional trance to educate yourself of what the absolute 100% future will be for the Denver Broncos and Chargers. I refuse to debate you about any NFL subject especially regarding the Broncos due to your twisted thinking, total lack of credible knowledge (other than provable facts/stats) and your inability to admit that you are wrong, illogical, ignore reality, over-exaggerate and worst of all, suffer from sever NPD:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder with a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. Those affected often spend much time thinking about achieving power or success, or on their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of social situations.

It's futile and a total waste of time to ever attempt to debate anything with a Narcissist! Total NONSENSE is all you will get in return!
    excellent post that sums it all up

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I guess Iím not a real fan, good to know😉

I donít see the bears coming into Denver and beating us especially what Fangio knows about that team on both sides, and we will split with KC other than that I think me and u are on the same page.
    The one game Iím not sold on is GB early in the year we might steal that game. Fangio knows Rodgers well.
    So the Broncos are going to beat the Bears simply because Vic knows the personnel? Not buying it...Ö.Vic sure did not get much insight from Fox in our 2015 loss to your team.

1 Bears are better on both sides of the ball.
    2 Vic has only seen the first installment of Nagy's offense.
    3 Pagano is not going to use the Bears defensive personnel in the same manner as Fangio.

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    So the Broncos are going to beat the Bears simply because Vic knows the personnel? Not buying it...….Vic sure did not get much insight from Fox in our 2015 loss to your team.

3 Pagano is not going to use the Bears defensive personnel in the same manner as Fangio.
    you are forgetting one important factor & it carries a lot of weight, a little something called home field advantage...

even in a down year for the broncos it is still one of the toughest places in all the nfl to win...just ask the stealers about that last year

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    No team in the history of the league has had more freebies then the Pats.
    Since 2001, NE'S record vs the AFC East is 86-24 (.782). Against the rest of the NFL it's 134-44 (.753). So there isn't much of a difference what division NE is in. It's a myth that somehow NE piles up wins against the AFCE and struggles against the rest of the league.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    you are forgetting one important factor & it carries a lot of weight, a little something called home field advantage...

even in a down year for the broncos it is still one of the toughest places in all the nfl to win...just ask the stealers about that last year
    Tough yes but in the last two years it hasn't meant much. Broncos went 3-5 at home last year and 4-4 in 2017. A .500 home record since their Superbowl run. It's a big reason why they've fallen off since.

If the Broncos want to live up to this thread, they need to go at least 6-2 at home.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Tough yes but in the last two years it hasn't meant much. Broncos went 3-5 at home last year and 4-4 in 2017. A .500 home record since their Superbowl run. It's a big reason why they've fallen off since.

If the Broncos want to live up to this thread, they need to go at least 6-2 at home.
    true to somewhat of an extent, of those 5 lost 4 of them were by a combined 10 points & as anybody saw could have easily won the KC, Houston & Cleveland games...

my point is that even when they lose in a down year, the games are still extremely difficult on any team no matter how good.

the flip side of this is that if the broncos have a good to really good team, then it's nearly impossible for teams to win at mile high.

true to somewhat of an extent, of those 5 lost 4 of them were by a combined 10 points & as anybody saw could have easily won the KC, Houston & Cleveland games...

my point is that even when they lose in a down year, the games are still extremely difficult on any team no matter how good.

the flip side of this is that if the broncos have a good to really good team, then it's nearly impossible for teams to win at mile high.
    Yeah I get it. Our points are different. Yours is in the difficulty of the opponent's win. Mine is just about the win.

Come on, you know I have to preach the slogan I was raised on, even when my team barely does it.

Yeah I get it. Our points are different. Yours is in the difficulty of the opponent's win. Mine is just about the win.

Come on, you know I have to preach the slogan I was raised on, even when my team barely does it.

yes in the end it is all about if you win or lose...

don't you & i have to make some sort of bold outlandish prediction for the opener?

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    So the Broncos are going to beat the Bears simply because Vic knows the personnel? Not buying it...Ö.Vic sure did not get much insight from Fox in our 2015 loss to your team.

No, weíre gonna beat the bears because:
    1. we will have home field advantage, in the opener your line wonít be able to hear and Trubisky is gonna get hit, a lot!
    2. Your defense is great but thatís where Vic comes in, he knows the weaknesses and we will exploit them.
    3. Another poster said the Bears know Vicís weaknesses but unfortunately you donít have the weapons or the QB to get the job done.

I see the game being a dog fight with the Broncos winning an ugly game 20-16.
    The home field advantage will be the difference. We wonít get a lot of yards early but late in the game our run game will open up and your d is gonna be breathing heavy this early in the year at altitude.

yes in the end it is all about if you win or lose...

don't you & i have to make some sort of bold outlandish prediction for the opener?
    I'm game.

We can do it in the thread I created. I have several bets already.

No, we’re gonna beat the bears because:
    1. we will have home field advantage, in the opener your line won’t be able to hear and Trubisky is gonna get hit, a lot!
    2. Your defense is great but that’s where Vic comes in, he knows the weaknesses and we will exploit them.
    3. Another poster said the Bears know Vic’s weaknesses but unfortunately you don’t have the weapons or the QB to get the job done.

The home field advantage will be the difference. We won’t get a lot of yards early but late in the game our run game will open up and your d is gonna be breathing heavy this early in the year at altitude.
    I would agree with you ...if Denver has the ability to put up points. Not confident in Flacco at all based on what I've seen of him over the past few seasons. If John Harbaugh couldn't get Flacco to play well, not sure what Fangio/Scangerello is going to do.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

o]
    I get it we all know almost wins donít count
    But still in some games there is a key play that may change a win into a loss, or coaching mistakes

Case in point in the divisional game In 2013 the broncos took the lead and with seconds left a misplayed ball that should have been a routine stop allowed the ravens to tie and win what should have been a sure bronco win

Last two years the coaching was hideous with numerous coaching blunders like going for a 62 yard fg that gave the Texans a quick and easy three in a game we also missed the winning fg

Or the chiefs game where keenum . Missed a completely uncovered DT for what should have been the go ahead win

The broncos were ill coached not untalented

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I would agree with you ...if Denver has the ability to put up points. Not confident in Flacco at all based on what I've seen of him over the past few seasons. If John Harbaugh couldn't get Flacco to play well, not sure what Fangio/Scangerello is going to do.
    Ravens average 23.6 pts a game in the 9 games with Flacco last year. Denver with Keenum 20.6
    With our d and 24 pts a game we gonna won some games.

The Bears were good last year but they only played 4 playoff teams.
    Beat Rams ( thanks to Fangio, O only managed 15 pts).
    Lost to the Pats
    Beat the Seahawks ( Denver beat Seattle as well)
    In the playoffs lost to Philly.
    This year they will play a first play schedule, I see them coming down to earth. And Bic knows what Trubisky struggles with 😉

No, we’re gonna beat the bears because:
    1. we will have home field advantage, in the opener your line won’t be able to hear and Trubisky is gonna get hit, a lot!
    2. Your defense is great but that’s where Vic comes in, he knows the weaknesses and we will exploit them.
    3. Another poster said the Bears know Vic’s weaknesses but unfortunately you don’t have the weapons or the QB to get the job done.

The home field advantage will be the difference. We won’t get a lot of yards early but late in the game our run game will open up and your d is gonna be breathing heavy this early in the year at altitude.
    You may be correct with your assessment with the Broncos winning in a dog fight and I hope you are spot on. There are many dynamics that could decide the outcome one way or the other but I like the Mile-High home field advantage with the altitude edge including Vic having inside coaching knowledge of the Bears tendencies on both sides of the line.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    You may be correct with your assessment with the Broncos winning in a dog fight and I hope you are spot on. There are many dynamics that could decide the outcome one way or the other but I like the Mile-High home field advantage with the altitude edge including Vic having inside coaching knowledge of the Bears tendencies on both sides of the line.
    Bears played 3 playoff teams last year and were one and done in the playoffs