Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Please elaborate Professor TimmyB12, what actual criteria defines the dictionary definition of "elite" regarding any NFL team.

Is it based on team history or the last 5-10 years? What is the criteria?
    The top 5 teams are the only NFL dynasties. The rest are teams with multiple Super Bowls but are not dynasties.

How is this thread still alive? For the love of football, let this idiocy die already. TB12 - I’m looking at you! Stop perpetuating this dreck, by responding. This time next month, the truth will be painfully clear for our Bronco friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    How is this thread still alive? For the love of football, let this idiocy die already. TB12 - I’m looking at you! Stop perpetuating this dreck, by responding. This time next month, the truth will be painfully clear for our Bronco friends.
    Are you kidding? This thread is going to be alive for the rest of the season, and it will either end in total humiliation or vindication for Miller58. Every time the Broncos win or lose, it will get bumped...
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    The top 5 teams are the only NFL dynasties. The rest are teams with multiple Super Bowls but are not dynasties.
    As usual, you didn't ANSWER the question! What criteria (you do know the definition of criteria or do you not?) is universally used to define "elite"? Now you bring in dynasties! Now you have two words regarding NFL teams and you seem to be incredibly perplexed. Two simple questions. Define elite and dynasties as they would apply to NFL teams! Historically or modern day? Simple questions but apparently you have no idea how to come up with logical answers. Come on TimmyB12, we're all waiting to hear your stupid answers!
    Last edited by EddieMac; 08-30-2019 at 06:40 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

just going to leave this here......

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ins-backup-job

And so, Seattle handed the backup job to Smith and cut Lynch loose. If Lynch clears waivers, the Seahawks can keep him on as a member of their practice squad.
    hey 58miller..... didn't i tell you that geno was better than any QB you had on your roster last year?

Evil unleashed? Phillip Rivers? Too funny.

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Evil unleashed? Phillip Rivers? Too funny.
    that isn't phil

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that isn't phil
    You're right. Now that I actually look at it. I'm not that up on all your players. I assume that is Bosa, whose the other.

Those eyes, still too funny.

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

You're right. Now that I actually look at it. I'm not that up on all your players. I assume that is Bosa, whose the other.

derwin james and since we are talking about sigs, how come you have old broncos QB's in your sig and not joe flacco the current one? is it because he's terrible?

Hey C-MON MAAAN. That’s “evil unleashed”.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    derwin james and since we are talking about sigs, how come you have old broncos QB's in your sig and not joe flacco the current one? is it because he's terrible?
    how come you don't have any super bowl trophies or rings in your sig?

oh that's right, it's because your stinking team doesn't have any ..also joe flacco has a ring, where is phillis ring? so sad

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

oh that's right, it's because your stinking team doesn't have any ..also joe flacco has a ring, where is phillis ring? so sad

Ok that’s a burn !!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Well, actually his team does have numerous rings and trophies but they all reside in his head while he's dreaming. Then he wakes up only to realize the horrifying reality of Charger history. At least he has a lot of fun while he's dreaming. I'm sure he looks forward to bedtime every day!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    As usual, you didn't ANSWER the question! What criteria (you do know the definition of criteria or do you not?) is universally used to define "elite"? Now you bring in dynasties! Now you have two words regarding NFL teams and you seem to be incredibly perplexed. Two simple questions. Define elite and dynasties as they would apply to NFL teams! Historically or modern day? Simple questions but apparently you have no idea how to come up with logical answers. Come on TimmyB12, we're all waiting to hear your stupid answers!
    Now you are changing the goalposts. Before, you asked what was my criteria, which I gave you. An elite team is a team that has a recognized NFL dynasty. Then you ask me in a later post what is the universal criteria. Obviously there is no universal criteria, but if you asked most fans they will more or less have the same list that I do.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Now you are changing the goalposts. Before, you asked what was my criteria, which I gave you. An elite team is a team that has a recognized NFL dynasty. Then you ask me in a later post what is the universal criteria. Obviously there is no universal criteria, but if you asked most fans they will more or less have the same list that I do.
    I'm not changing anything. You said Denver is not an "elite" franchise. I asked what is your criteria that meets the the dictionary definition of elite regarding an NFL team. Where did you "give it to me"? Then you stated dynasties:

TimmyB12: "The top 5 teams are the only NFL dynasties. The rest are teams with multiple Super Bowls but are not dynasties." Say what! I need more criteria. How many multiple super bowl wins are needed to become a dynasty? Does historical or modern day super bowls make a difference?

Once again, what is the criteria for "elite" franchise and what criteria for "dynasties"? Can't be defined? Really? It can't just be an opinion!
    Then you stated: "Obviously there is no universal criteria, but if you asked most fans they will more or less have the same list that I do." Really? Catch up dude. Universal in most cases means "what the majority that most people think to arrive at a reasonable conclusion using similar common realistic logic and thought processes". Get it! Apparently not! So, you say "most fans", like the millions of NFL fans in this country or just Patsy fans in the Boston area? I haven't seen any legitimate nation wide fan polls supporting your claims. Is this a consensus you obtained on-line or by you having dialog with hundred of thousands of NFL fans across America that agree with you or just goofy Patsy fans that think like you? Please explain with "universal" logic. Or is there no such thing as "universal" logic? Get your dictionary out dude!
    I think you pulled this crap out of your small under sized brain without thinking it through for more than 2 seconds.

I'm not remotely holding by breath waiting for a sensible, logical and realistic response from you TimmyB-dozen, because you can't give one.
    If you try, you'll just embarrass yourself like you always do. Sad.
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 08-31-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak