Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 203
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ins-backup-job



    hey 58miller..... didn't i tell you that geno was better than any QB you had on your roster last year?
    Geno was cut today
    Case Keenum is a starter in Washington

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,947
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ins-backup-job



    hey 58miller..... didn't i tell you that geno was better than any QB you had on your roster last year?
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Geno was cut today
    Case Keenum is a starter in Washington
    insert foot into mouth...

    in true baphat form, proceed to claim that i was just joking when we all know otherwise
    Last edited by BroncosFanInPA; 09-01-2019 at 07:05 AM.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Geno was cut today
    Case Keenum is a starter in Washington
    yeah? and he was cut after paxton lol

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    insert foot into mouth...

    in true baphat form, proceed to claim that i was just joking when we all know otherwise
    that's funny you would add that in because to any normal non emotional human i think that was obvious.

    but hey, the chargers back up now is still better than any QB on your roster currently and the only joke is on you donk fans.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    how come you don't have any super bowl trophies or rings in your sig?

    oh that's right, it's because your stinking team doesn't have any ..also joe flacco has a ring, where is phillis ring? so sad
    yeah joe flacco has a ring and still lost his job to a rookie who's best skill set is running the football

    just keep reminding yourself all season that one time about 7 years ago flacco won a ring, while your offense keeps crapping the bed.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,947
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    that's funny you would add that in because to any normal non emotional human i think that was obvious.

    but hey, the chargers back up now is still better than any QB on your roster currently and the only joke is on you donk fans.
    no but that's funny, because you live in another world so perhaps you aren't even human

    oh baphat

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    no but that's funny, because you live in another world so perhaps you aren't even human

    oh baphat
    what world do i live on? the world of logic and reason? you broncos fans are hyped up and brag about your new QB who's been one of the worst starting QB's the last 6 years because he won a ring 7 years ago. like you just stopped watching flacco play in 2012 and think that's the guy you are getting.

    you want a real good laugh, just read all the hype that broncos fans had for every piece of garbage QB that's been in Denver since manning left, now that's some high quality entertainment for you right there!

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Johnstown , PA
    Posts
    6,947
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    what world do i live on? the world of logic and reason? you broncos fans are hyped up and brag about your new QB who's been one of the worst starting QB's the last 6 years because he won a ring 7 years ago. like you just stopped watching flacco play in 2012 and think that's the guy you are getting.

    you want a real good laugh, just read all the hype that broncos fans had for every piece of garbage QB that's been in Denver since manning left, now that's some high quality entertainment for you right there!
    lol! now who is being the emotional one?

    relax there fella because as you said...any "normal human" could see it was obvious i was kidding

    don't get so excited or you gonna stress yourself out & foul up drafting for fantasy

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    lol! now who is being the emotional one?

    relax there fella because as you said...any "normal human" could see it was obvious i was kidding

    don't get so excited or you gonna stress yourself out & foul up drafting for fantasy
    the only emotion i feel when i come here is laughter, that's why i like coming here so much, free entertainment.

    don't be scared about the draft and think you can get me off my game.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,717
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I'm not changing anything. You said Denver is not an "elite" franchise. I asked what is your criteria that meets the the dictionary definition of elite regarding an NFL team. Where did you "give it to me"? Then you stated dynasties:

    TimmyB12: "The top 5 teams are the only NFL dynasties. The rest are teams with multiple Super Bowls but are not dynasties." Say what! I need more criteria. How many multiple super bowl wins are needed to become a dynasty? Does historical or modern day super bowls make a difference?

    Once again, what is the criteria for "elite" franchise and what criteria for "dynasties"? Can't be defined? Really? It can't just be an opinion!
    Then you stated: "Obviously there is no universal criteria, but if you asked most fans they will more or less have the same list that I do." Really? Catch up dude. Universal in most cases means "what the majority that most people think to arrive at a reasonable conclusion using similar common realistic logic and thought processes". Get it! Apparently not! So, you say "most fans", like the millions of NFL fans in this country or just Patsy fans in the Boston area? I haven't seen any legitimate nation wide fan polls supporting your claims. Is this a consensus you obtained on-line or by you having dialog with hundred of thousands of NFL fans across America that agree with you or just goofy Patsy fans that think like you? Please explain with "universal" logic. Or is there no such thing as "universal" logic? Get your dictionary out dude!
    I think you pulled this crap out of your small under sized brain without thinking it through for more than 2 seconds.

    I'm not remotely holding by breath waiting for a sensible, logical and realistic response from you TimmyB-dozen, because you can't give one.
    If you try, you'll just embarrass yourself like you always do. Sad.
    You keep digging a hole for yourself. Now you want a DICTIONARY definition - before you wanted my personal definition which I gave you. This is what a forum is - people give their opinion. If you don't like my definition, then come up with something intelligent like a list of your own. Universal, by definition, is not what a majority of people think. It means something that is undisputed, so there is no universal definition of elite.

    I already humiliated you on the meaning of the phrase "unknown quantity," and now you want more? There is a reason why people call NE, SF, Dallas, Pitt, and GB dynasties. It's because they hold a special place in NFL history for their accomplishments. Denver was never a dynasty, unless we are talking AFC dynasty.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-01-2019 at 10:59 AM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You keep digging a hole for yourself. Now you want a DICTIONARY definition - before you wanted my personal definition which I gave you. This is what a forum is - people give their opinion. If you don't like my definition, then come up with something intelligent like a list of your own. Universal, by definition, is not what a majority of people think. It means something that is undisputed, so there is no universal definition of elite.

    I already humiliated you on the meaning of the phrase "unknown quantity," and now you want more? There is a reason why people call NE, SF, Dallas, Pitt, and GB dynasties. It's because they hold a special place in NFL history for their accomplishments. Denver was never a dynasty, unless we are talking AFC dynasty.
    Like I said:

    I'm not remotely holding by breath waiting for a sensible, logical and realistic response from you TimmyB-dozen, because you can't give one.
    If you try, you'll just embarrass yourself like you always do. Sad.

    You came through just as I said you would. Thanks!

    I'll bet your English grades from 1 through what ever grade you eventually dropped out from were pretty ugly and shameful.
    Some people, kind of like you TimmyB-dozen are just destined to twist and mangle the English language as they unwittingly trudge aimlessly through their boring life attempting to convince intelligent humans that elementary communication skills are overwhelmingly hard and difficult to master in spite of dictionaries and other helpful books!

    Seriously TimmyB-dozen, splurge and get a decent English language dictionary. Study hard and try to learn at least one new simple word each day. Be brave. You can do it! And in no time, well, a few years, if you study hard, simple NFL conversations will become easier and the amount of people asking if you dropped out of school will slowly diminish. Trust me!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,170
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Like I said:

    I'm not remotely holding by breath waiting for a sensible, logical and realistic response from you TimmyB-dozen, because you can't give one.
    If you try, you'll just embarrass yourself like you always do. Sad.

    You came through just as I said you would. Thanks!

    I'll bet your English grades from 1 through what ever grade you eventually dropped out from were pretty ugly and shameful.
    Some people, kind of like you TimmyB-dozen are just destined to twist and mangle the English language as they unwittingly trudge aimlessly through their boring life attempting to convince intelligent humans that elementary communication skills are overwhelmingly hard and difficult to master in spite of dictionaries and other helpful books!

    Seriously TimmyB-dozen, splurge and get a decent English language dictionary. Study hard and try to learn at least one new simple word each day. Be brave. You can do it! And in no time, well, a few years, if you study hard, simple NFL conversations will become easier and the amount of people asking if you dropped out of school will slowly diminish. Trust me!
    so it isn't just me you cry about and refuse to engage into actual debate with......just cries.

    funny how you always try to insult other peoples intelligence yet all you do is run whinny ass butthurt smack, like you're incapable of anything else. have you ever once engaged in a "simple NFL conversation" here before?

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,717
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Like I said:

    I'm not remotely holding by breath waiting for a sensible, logical and realistic response from you TimmyB-dozen, because you can't give one.
    If you try, you'll just embarrass yourself like you always do. Sad.

    You came through just as I said you would. Thanks!

    I'll bet your English grades from 1 through what ever grade you eventually dropped out from were pretty ugly and shameful.
    Some people, kind of like you TimmyB-dozen are just destined to twist and mangle the English language as they unwittingly trudge aimlessly through their boring life attempting to convince intelligent humans that elementary communication skills are overwhelmingly hard and difficult to master in spite of dictionaries and other helpful books!

    Seriously TimmyB-dozen, splurge and get a decent English language dictionary. Study hard and try to learn at least one new simple word each day. Be brave. You can do it! And in no time, well, a few years, if you study hard, simple NFL conversations will become easier and the amount of people asking if you dropped out of school will slowly diminish. Trust me!
    You make fun of my English, but your post is riddled with the mistakes of a Fifth Grader. As I said, you keep digging a bigger pit for yourself, and it's hilarious.

    Now, come up with a definition of elite and explain which teams fall in that category or move on to a different topic.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so it isn't just me you cry about and refuse to engage into actual debate with......just cries.

    funny how you always try to insult other peoples intelligence yet all you do is run whinny ass butthurt smack, like you're incapable of anything else. have you ever once engaged in a "simple NFL conversation" here before?
    Say what! That's exactly what I'm trying to do here! But when I try I get nothing but lame nonsense! You and those other dimwit dorks in NE can't answer a simple question! You of all people accusing anyone of being butt hurt is hysterical at best! I'm trying to engage with elementary simple dialog but you and other delusional simpletons stumble all over basic dialog thinking you know everything about the NFL to the point of saying it came from God and that's final! There's hundreds if not thousands of NFL fans that have to read and vomit after reading your and TimmyB-dozen / 3rd peats ongoing nonsense in this forum. Most fans think and wonder why you and certain Patsy fans don't get a clue about basic NFL logic and realize that nobody, absolutely nobody, cares about your lame, stupid and totally lack of reality opinions!
    Baph, you should really consider abandoning this forum until you realistically have something to boast about. Your therapist would agree!

    The Chargers future is dead just like the previous 58 years. They are on their way to the NFL morgue. Bye! RIP Rivers and Company!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,575
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah? and he was cut after paxton lol
    Nice try Baphs, you said Smith was better than Keenum......
    Move on guy, your were wrong
    Broncos Sweep Bolts!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •