Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We don’t have Roquan Smith or Danny Trevathan. Therefore we are already at a disadvantage.
    They have the best D in the league. Now if they had a better QB they would be super bowl favorites. Trubisky won't get it done for them.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Easy there sloppy joe. Jazz be mad having an itty bitty temper tantrum on a public forum. You are an embarrassment to your fan base getting so easily riled up. Truth hurts doesn’t it?
    Well Sloppy NothingAnythingNothingAnything. Temper tantrum? Really? You made a total asinine statement and I proved beyond a doubt that it was BS. I'm not even close to being riled up! You suck at smack thinking going back to 1963 was an overwhelming spot on comparison to the 2019 Broncos and you believe you nailed it. LAME! You are an embarrassment to the human race. Absurd and totally ridiculous.

Patsy fans and especially Sparkler fans insist on temper tantrums in this forum because they hate the Broncos being a totally classy franchise with high quality fans, unlike Patsy fans and Sparkler fans. ZERO class! Your never ending bonehead comments reek of jealously.

Did I mention you suck at smack?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They have up a single TD to a much better QB than Denver has.
    Stranger things have happened.....
    Tom Brady has been outplayed by a back up ( Nick Foles) and Eli Manning twice in the Superbowl

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Stranger things have happened.....
    Tom Brady has been outplayed by a back up ( Nick Foles) and Eli Manning twice in the Superbowl
    Sure, Denver could get lucky...

So, this thread isn’t aging well. Any updated thoughts about the Broncos improved HC?

The Broncos just gave up 269 rushing yards, rather than forcing a rookie QB to beat them at Mile High.

On a positive note, Denver is looking good for pick 1/1 in the 2020 NFL draft. Unfortunately, Elway’s track record gives no indication he’ll make the correct decision with that pick.... but stay positive - even a blind mouse finds a piece of cheese once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    So, this thread isn’t aging well. Any updated thoughts about the Broncos improved HC?

The Broncos just gave up 269 rushing yards, rather than forcing a rookie QB to beat them at Mile High.

On a positive note, Denver is looking good for pick 1/1 in the 2020 NFL draft. Unfortunately, Elway’s track record gives no indication he’ll make the correct decision with that pick.... but stay positive - even a blind mouse finds a piece of cheese once in a while.
    The 269 rushing yards are truly an embarrassing stat. Due to how the Broncos defense looked today against running backs AND receivers, I think the DC needs to strongly focus on the fundamentals of tackling of any player on the opposing offense who has the ball in their hands.
    We looked like bowling pins attempting to tackle a bowling ball.
    Utah Bronco Freak

This thread keeps getting better each week

i haven't even seen 58miller around here lately, i think he's sobbing in a dark corner somewhere

every monkey has their day...enjoy it now trolls because your time will come

Only one team has started 0-4 and made the playoffs. Ironically.

Put the pipe down, bro--or maybe you should pick it up. . . 🤣🐎💩

what i want to know is.....where has 58miller been hiding? i remember him talking smack because i wasn't here within 30 minutes of a chargers loss, now this dude is MIA.

do i smell fairweather?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    what i want to know is.....where has 58miller been hiding? i remember him talking smack because i wasn't here within 30 minutes of a chargers loss, now this dude is MIA.

do i smell fairweather?
    It's not just Miller58 who's been hiding. It's also EddieMac, Stackhauser, Assassin, and a few others....

i'm here troll...question is will you be here when the tables are turned? i seriously doubt it.

like i said earlier, every monkey has their day & the day is coming for the rest of you so enjoy stomping on us when we are down because we all know it won't last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    i'm here troll...question is will you be here when the tables are turned? i seriously doubt it.

like i said earlier, every monkey has their day & the day is coming for the rest of you so enjoy stomping on us when we are down because we all know it won't last forever.
    Even if Brady and Belichick quit tomorrow, a McDaniels/Stidham team would be better off than the dumpster fire that is Denver...