Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I agree with your win total prediction but the broncos should have a top 10 defense, they did upgrade their secondary.

Other than that your take is very reasonable.
    Not seeing much difference in the secondary. Roby for Jackson looks like an even tradeoff. Callahan is very good......when he is able to be on the field. That's the rub with him, he can never stay healthy for more than 10 games.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Keep talking dude, just gonna be that much more comical when you eat your words.
    What words? You want to hold it against me and the bronco fans here for having an optimistic outlook for our team and their success.

You canít handle love for the broncos perhaps you should find a hobby instead of spending 90 percent of your day on our forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    What words? You want to hold it against me and the bronco fans here for having an optimistic outlook for our team and their success.

You canít handle love for the broncos perhaps you should find a hobby instead of spending 90 percent of your day on our forums!
    You cry too much. You can be unrealistically optimistic all you want to dude. Iím only seeing a few of you being blind optimists, you being the worst of them.

I see far more realistic expectations from other broncos fans here and yes Iím gonna remind you how dumb these opinions are soon enough.

This is smack Sam, if you canít handle me smacking you down for the dumb stuff you say I suggest you pull a beagle and dip the hell out of here.

Since no real Broncos fan will do it, I will predict their schedule - 8-8, miss post season

1 Sep 8 DEN @ OAK W

2 Sep 15 CHI @ DEN L (big fat loss)

3 Sep 22 DEN @ GB L

4 Sep 29 JAX @ DEN L

5 Oct 06 DEN @ LAC L

6 Oct 13 TEN @ DEN W

7 Oct 17 KC @ DEN L

8 Oct 27 DEN @ IND L

9 Nov 03 CLE @ DEN W

11 Nov 17 DEN @ MIN L

12 Nov 24 DEN @ BUF W

13 Dec 01 LAC @ DEN W

14 Dec 08 DEN @ HOU W

15 Dec 15 DEN @ KC L

16 Dec 22 DET @ DEN W

17 Dec 29 OAK @ DEN W
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-24-2019 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Since no real Broncos fan will do it, I will predict their schedule - 8-8, miss post season

1 Sep 8 DEN @ OAK W

2 Sep 15 CHI @ DEN L (big fat loss)

3 Sep 22 DEN @ GB L

4 Sep 29 JAX @ DEN L

5 Oct 06 DEN @ LAC L

6 Oct 13 TEN @ DEN W

7 Oct 17 KC @ DEN L

8 Oct 27 DEN @ IND L

9 Nov 03 CLE @ DEN W

11 Nov 17 DEN @ MIN L

12 Nov 24 DEN @ BUF W

13 Dec 01 LAC @ DEN W

14 Dec 08 DEN @ HOU W

15 Dec 15 DEN @ KC L

16 Dec 22 DET @ DEN W

17 Dec 29 OAK @ DEN W
    I guess Iím not a real fan, good to know😉

I donít see the bears coming into Denver and beating us especially what Fangio knows about that team on both sides, and we will split with KC other than that I think me and u are on the same page.
    The one game Iím not sold on is GB early in the year we might steal that game. Fangio knows Rodgers well.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-24-2019 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I guess I’m not a real fan, good to know��

I don’t see the bears coming into Denver and beating us especially what Fangio knows about that team on both sides, and we will split with KC other than that I think me and u are on the same page.
    The one game I’m not sold on is GB early in the year we might steal that game. Fangio knows Rodgers well.
    Fangio knows the Bears, and the Bears know Fangio. It will come down to personnel - in which Chicago is heads and shoulders above Denver. I don't see Denver knocking off Mahomes even once. Flacco is just an average QB. Some how you guys think he's going to get back some of that magic from 5 years ago but that's very unlikely. He was coached well in Baltimore by Harbaugh and had great players like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Flacco is so dumb that he thought he could tackle the 49ers kick returner in the Super Bowl by coming off the bench and the refs wouldn't do anything about it.

Fangio knows the Bears, and the Bears know Fangio. It will come down to personnel - in which Chicago is heads and shoulders above Denver. I don't see Denver knocking off Mahomes even once. Flacco is just an average QB. Some how you guys think he's going to get back some of that magic from 5 years ago but that's very unlikely. He was coached well in Baltimore by Harbaugh and had great players like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. Flacco is so dumb that he thought he could tackle the 49ers kick returner in the Super Bowl by coming off the bench and the refs wouldn't do anything about it.
    Did you watch their match up last season on Monday night?

Flacco also beat Manning and Brady that year on the way to winning that Superbowl.

Did you watch their match up last season on Monday night?

Flacco also beat Manning and Brady that year on the way to winning that Superbowl.
    Are you talking about the Chiefs?

Flacco beat Brady............in 2012.

Are you talking about the Chiefs?

Flacco beat Brady............in 2012.
    Yes the 27-23 loss on Monday night, where Keenum missed a. Wide open DT? Denver was good enough to beat them last year and minus Kareem Hunt Denver will split with KC Denver has a better defense, and with Fangio who solved the Rams offense he will have some tricks up his sleeve vs Mahomes.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-24-2019 at 11:14 AM.

https://youtu.be/VxZz3yN4x20?t=4
    Keep hearing how this guy is the worst Qb, still made some great plays in the last year.
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Yes the 27-23 loss on Monday night, where Keenum missed a. Wide open DT? Denver was good enough to beat them last year and minus Kareem Hunt Denver will split with KC Denver has a better defense, and with Fangio who solved the Rams offense he will have some tricks up his sleeve vs Mahomes.
    Maybe, but you guys will still miss the playoffs

https://youtu.be/VxZz3yN4x20?t=4
    Keep hearing how this guy is the worst Qb, still made some great plays in the last year.
    Heís also thrown a lot of picks in his career

Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Keep talking dude, just gonna be that much more comical when you eat your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

You can’t handle love for the broncos perhaps you should find a hobby instead of spending 90 percent of your day on our forums!
    Baph, the mega hypocrite! How many times through the years has the baphster stated in this forum "I'm just having an optimistic outlook for my team and their success".

But if fans of any other team has the same optimism, look out for his highness King Baph, ruler of the land of Hypocrisy!
    Utah Bronco Freak

@ oak - L
    chi - L
    @ gb - L
    jax - w
    @ lac - L
    ten - w
    kc - L
    @ ind - L
    cle - w
    @ min - L
    @ buf - w
    lac - w
    @ hou - L
    @ kc - L
    det - w
    oak - L

As of today, I see a strong 6-10. Top ten defense. Two things can help them to a better record than what most think: A healthy core (run tandem, Sanders, VonChubb) & Flacco being better than average.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post

Baph, the mega hypocrite! How many times through the years has the baphster stated in this forum "I'm just having an optimistic outlook for my team and their success".

But if fans of any other team has the same optimism, look out for his highness King Baph, ruler of the land of Hypocrisy!
    nice try but i don't say dumb things just to say them like he is doing. it's one thing to be optimistic and think your team will be better, it's another to make multiple claims that only have a very remote chance of becoming true.

20 sacks by chubb? the chargers will only have 19 sacks? hes predicting more sacks by chubb than the entire chargers team combined!

but wait, there's more! the broncos are deep at receiver, joey bosa will have 10 sacks "at best". joey bosa isn't even on the same level as chubb. not even all that is blind optimism, he's just trolling and he knows it. he himself doesn't even believe half that nonsense, then he gets upset when i tell him how ridiculous all that is? like i dont have the right to tell him his opinion is dumb in the smack section because he just being "optimistic"? LOL GTHOH!

you want to talk about hypocrisy? how about crying about how i post "nothing but nonsense" yet that's literally alkl you do here.

I have never read one sound football argument from you, just crying. at least sam actually tries to make football arguments, you don't.