Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    you blamed injuries...AKA an injury excuse...just say it

    and again...making an excuse is

    we lost because we had the worst special teams in history...or
    we lost because of injuries
    or
    we had a scheme not right for rivers, that's why we lost


    those are examples of EXCUSES !!!

    saying you only beat two teams with winning records and one of those was the cowboys without the RB...isn't me making an excuse for the cowboys fool by any stretch....it would take a extremely butt hurt drama queen to insist it was
    show me where i said any of that in the bolded. i said it was a huge reason the chargers struggled and that is absolutely true. again, i'm sick of talking about this, you bore me, bye.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    is that anything thing like you bragging up the drafting of moulon?
    you mean mouton? LOL you went back 8 years in order to find someone i liked that didn't turn out.

    that was a draft pick, by the way, not all of them pan out and i mainly liked him as a rotational guy and to help out on ST's because they were atrocious the year before, as in one of the worst ST units ever.

    how many bad broncos QB's have you supported since then, that's what i want to know?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,701
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you mean mouton? LOL you went back 8 years in order to find someone i liked that didn't turn out.

    that was a draft pick, by the way, not all of them pan out and i mainly liked him as a rotational guy and to help out on ST's because they were atrocious the year before, as in one of the worst ST units ever.

    how many bad broncos QB's have you supported since then, that's what i want to know?
    ya mouton Jonas

    no the stupidity of you defending wasting a high 2nd round pick just so he could play special teams was so funny, I still remember it...and he only played a season and was cut
    Last edited by arapaho; 08-30-2019 at 10:14 AM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    859
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so you're saying you agree that chubb will have 20 sacks, bosa less than 10, the chargers as a team only 19 sacks, joe flacco will be comeback player of the year? sorry if you cant handle me making fun of your sister for having dumb opinions, whining about it wont stop me from doing it.
    My sister? Really!, All boys in my family (5) no girls, except my dear mother. I'm not like you and it should be very apparent to you that I'm not, I rarely predict anything in this world except things like the sun will rise tomorrow, glaciers will not stop melting by next Wednesday, there will always be some people that don't use their turn signals, Tiger Woods will not exceed Jack's total of major wins and I have a strong prediction (kind of like my rising sun prediction) that I would consider wagering a fair amount of money on is that the Chargers will continue to adhere to historical failure (zero super bowl wins) for many, many years.

    Now, as far as me predicting whoever will have X amount of sacks or who will be comeback player of the year or an 8-8 team will win the super bowl this year or WHATEVER.....I won't do it. Too many dynamics involved. Nobody knows for sure what will happen! Someone might only get half the sacks they normally get or they might blow the season sack total out of the record books. Nobody knows for sure. And if I did predict Chubb would have 20 sacks and Bosa 10 and Flacco would be the comeback player of the year, just think if none of them were even close to being accurate in late December and me knowing you would be here ready to pounce with relentless ridicule of me and any Bronco fan, no way would I put myself in that position. It will not happen!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 08-30-2019 at 11:08 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,701
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    show me where i said any of that in the bolded. i said it was a huge reason the chargers struggled and that is absolutely true. again, i'm sick of talking about this, you bore me, bye.
    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...07#post3645507

    #2 scoring offense in the leauge averaging 27.6 ppg yet you think its the offense fault for not getting to the post season?

    some fans are just not very football intelligent and cant see past the hate.

    i don't know, why don't you consider the fact that the chargers had arguably the worst special teams in the history of the NFL and just maybe that was a pretty big reason why?
    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...84#post3802684
    i made a factual statement, the chargers ST's was one of the worst of all times last year.

    the injuries come on dude you cried for two years blaming "the most injuries in history " as the reason

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    the injuries come on dude you cried for two years blaming "the most injuries in history " as the reason
    LOL i was defending rivers in that post because you guys were trying to say he was the reason why. read this part again real slow....

    " why don't you consider the fact that the chargers had arguably the worst special teams in the history of the NFL and just maybe that was a pretty big reason why?

    meaning, a big reason but not the only reason? i also blamed the poor OL play in 2016 which didn't have many injuries, i wonder why you don't dig those posts up?

    of course it was a big reason why they struggled in 2016 when they had those injuries. of course the numerous TD's and blocked kicked the ST's gave up that year had a lot to do with their struggles, ive been telling you that ever since. but you are trying to say ive blammed only injuries or only poor ST's directly on wins and losses and that's not true. ifg i even mention things like that you try to say i'm making excuses but its all fine and dandy when you do he same

    however, you have done that, you did that when you said the chargers beat the cowboys "without Elliot" as if the broncos have never beat a team without one of their star players? as if you never bashed the chargers for losing to the undefeated pats on the road without LT?

    again, you're a hypocrite and you're not going to weasel your way out of that label, it's just who you are at this point. lol

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ya mouton Jonas

    no the stupidity of you defending wasting a high 2nd round pick just so he could play special teams was so funny, I still remember it...and he only played a season and was cut
    yeah, that was a bad pick and i just wanted the chargers to get some help for ST's because again, it was one of the worst units ive ever seen, even to this day.

    but again, i'm not perfect, i don't claim to always be right and just be delusional, pretend to never be wrong like you do and when i make mistakes, i learn from them.

    you literally blindly support every crap QB that's ever put on a broncos uni, you don't ever seem to learn and you're not the only one either.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,701
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah, that was a bad pick and i just wanted the chargers to get some help for ST's because again, it was one of the worst units ive ever seen, even to this day.

    but again, i'm not perfect, i don't claim to always be right and just be delusional, pretend to never be wrong like you do and when i make mistakes, i learn from them.

    you literally blindly support every crap QB that's ever put on a broncos uni, you don't ever seem to learn and you're not the only one either.

    Yes you do always claim to be right

    Thatís the narcissist part of you

    Hereís what you donít get... I donít blindly support anybody

    I support my team and those that play for them

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,701
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LOL i was defending rivers in that post because you guys were trying to say he was the reason why. read this part again real slow....

    " why don't you consider the fact that the chargers had arguably the worst special teams in the history of the NFL and just maybe that was a pretty big reason why?

    meaning, a big reason but not the only reason? i also blamed the poor OL play in 2016 which didn't have many injuries, i wonder why you don't dig those posts up?

    of course it was a big reason why they struggled in 2016 when they had those injuries. of course the numerous TD's and blocked kicked the ST's gave up that year had a lot to do with their struggles, ive been telling you that ever since. but you are trying to say ive blammed only injuries or only poor ST's directly on wins and losses and that's not true. ifg i even mention things like that you try to say i'm making excuses but its all fine and dandy when you do he same

    however, you have done that, you did that when you said the chargers beat the cowboys "without Elliot" as if the broncos have never beat a team without one of their star players? as if you never bashed the chargers for losing to the undefeated pats on the road without LT?

    again, you're a hypocrite and you're not going to weasel your way out of that label, it's just who you are at this point. lol
    You literally spent three years and climbing flat out blaming injuries as the reason you lost in 2015-16

    Prior to that you had a slew of other excuses

    That is a fact

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    You literally spent three years and climbing flat out blaming injuries as the reason you lost in 2015-16

    Prior to that you had a slew of other excuses

    That is a fact
    only a fact in your delusional mind.

    you're so good at digging and going back 8+ years, find them. i never once blamed any loss directly on injuries, i said the chargers biggest issue was injuries followed by poor OL play. i never said anything like "yeah they beat us but we had injuries" or "we would have won more games had we not been so injured" that's literally what you said about the chargers beating the cowboys, that is an excuse for injuries, a lame one at that.

    everyone was talking about the injury bug and the chargers had in 2016 and it really started in 2014, they are talking about it this year too because people are saying thew chargers are cursed, that's how bad its been and this year isn't anything compared to 2016, at last not yet. to pretend injuries have no affect on a team but then turn around and say what you did about the cowboys, it's obviously hypocritical.

    just stop responding dude, find some new non hypocritical smack to run and move the hell on already.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,737
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Yes you do always claim to be right

    That’s the narcissist part of you

    Here’s what you don’t get... I don’t blindly support anybody

    I support my team and those that play for them
    yet i actually eat my crow when i'm wrong and you don't so how do you come to that conclusion exactly?

    you really are that delusional? like for real for real??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •