Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Baph gives new meaning to the term butt hurt. I think the medical term is SCD, "severe chafing of the derriere". Anything someone says that differs from his opinion makes him boil over and behave like you disrespected his mom or worse, his cat!
    Way too sensitive!
    so you're saying you agree that chubb will have 20 sacks, bosa less than 10, the chargers as a team only 19 sacks, joe flacco will be comeback player of the year? sorry if you cant handle me making fun of your sister for having dumb opinions, whining about it wont stop me from doing it.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,934
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Baph gives new meaning to the term butt hurt. I think the medical term is SCD, "severe chafing of the derriere". Anything someone says that differs from his opinion makes him boil over and behave like you disrespected his mom or worse, his cat!
    Way too sensitive!
    Nice! I think you hit the nail right on the head there!

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,934
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so you're saying you agree that chubb will have 20 sacks, bosa less than 10, the chargers as a team only 19 sacks, joe flacco will be comeback player of the year? sorry if you cant handle me making fun of your sister for having dumb opinions, whining about it wont stop me from doing it.
    If your going to quote me, at least get it right...

    I said Flacco could be come back player of the year. COULD BE BARPH, COULD BE.

    Why is that so far fetched especially when youíd like us to believe that Philis could actually win an afc title game?

    Yes Chubb is capably of 20 sacks while Bosa will be lucky to get 10 considering that the moron will most likely be hurt again!

    You keep calling it an attempt to troll you but I donít care enough to do that however I am giving you a more realistic scenario.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-28-2019 at 05:34 PM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If your going to quote me, at least get it right...

    I said Flacco could be come back player of the year. COULD BE BARPH, COULD BE.

    Why is that so far fetched especially when you’d like us to believe that Philis could actually win an afc title game?

    Yes Chubb is capably of 20 sacks while Bosa will be lucky to get 10 considering that the moron will most likely be hurt again!

    You keep calling it an attempt to troll you but I don’t care enough to do that however I am giving you a more realistic scenario.
    honestly, the flacco prediction is the most sane one of the bunch! players get hurt dude and you're saying that bosa isn't capable of playing at that level, hes not on chubb's level talent wise and he isn't strong or agile you said. that isn't realistic, sam but okay, that's what you believe apparently.

    we will let the players determine how accurate that is even though i already know the answer to that.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,934
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    honestly, the flacco prediction is the most sane one of the bunch! players get hurt dude and you're saying that bosa isn't capable of playing at that level, hes not on chubb's level talent wise and he isn't strong or agile you said. that isn't realistic, sam but okay, that's what you believe apparently.

    we will let the players determine how accurate that is even though i already know the answer to that.
    Uh you said that he wasnít fast...

    I said that he is fast and agile when heís not being over powered...

    When his spin move doesnít work, heís pushed around...

    That is what I said so get it right.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,623
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    meanwhile you make an excuse for one guy being hurt, said that's why they lost. i just mention injuries and that's somehow an excuse? keep on being a hypocrite.
    Why would I need to make excuses for a team that I donít follow

    Look I know I hurt your feelings, like a woman scorned you just canít forget the pain I caused you

    But if you gonna inhabit a football forum you ought to at least understand a fact

    Any offense or team will struggle or be easier to beat if a star player that the offense was built around is out opposed to a team just missing a player on offense

    Iím sorry you donít understand it


    And no you didnít just mention injuries... you blamed them outright for two years as the soul reason your team lost

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Why would I need to make excuses for a team that I don’t follow
    oh but you did, didn't you? you tried to say that the chargers only beat the cowboys on thanksgiving because they didn't have one guy. you straight up said they lost because they didn't have Elliot. if i even mention injuries in 2016, not even talking about wins and losses, you will say i'm making excuses.

    it's hypocrisy of the worst kind.

    Look I know I hurt your feelings, like a woman scorned you just can’t forget the pain I caused you

    But if you gonna inhabit a football forum you ought to at least understand a fact

    Any offense or team will struggle or be easier to beat if a star player that the offense was built around is out opposed to a team just missing a player on offense

    I’m sorry you don’t understand it


    And no you didn’t just mention injuries... you blamed them outright for two years as the soul reason your team lost
    first of all, you keep saying that offense was built around Elliot but that just so happens to be their best player on offense because their QB is trash. i even pointed out to you when LT got hurt (who that offense was built around) you still trashed the chargers for losing, you know it's true.

    I understand it just fine, you are like a bad politician. you contradict yourself on a daily basis depending on what suits your narrative. you have made excuses for the broncos injuries before back when they had a lot of injuries to the RB position but oddly enough they were not built soley around the running game back then

    you made an excuse for one injury to the cowboys but then call me an excuse maker when the chargers endured more injuries than any other team in 2016? really more than any other team over a 3 year period.

    yes not all of them were starter quality players (just like the RB's you made excuses for in 2008) but some were starters, some were key players and i would argue losing even a handful of key players is worse than losing any single RB, especially when the cowboys had a great run blocking OL and were still able to run the ball effectively without Elliot......after the chargers game of course!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh you said that he wasn’t fast...

    I said that he is fast and agile when he’s not being over powered...

    When his spin move doesn’t work, he’s pushed around...

    That is what I said so get it right.
    not compared to speed rushers like ingram and miller he isn't fast. he's fast off the ball but speed isn't what makes him so good. again, if he had a similar skillset to melvin Ingram or von miller he'd b a bust.

    here is a quote from bosa himself describing the difference between him and ingram.

    “He’s the speed guy,” Bosa told the team’s website about Ingram. “He can get off the ball and just run right around you. You saw that over [and over again] last year. Me, I think I’m a little more technical with my hands and everything. We are both obviously always working to become better athletes and better with our technique. I think I learn a lot from him and he learns a lot from me.”
    you also said he isn't strong or agile, every pass rusher can get pushed around from time to time. he's got a mean bull rush but he's also got an extensive repertoire of pass rush moves and hands that are effective. he's extremely technical, fast off the ball, and has a relentless motor. that is why hes so good, not just because he's fast.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-29-2019 at 09:14 AM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,623
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    oh but you did, didn't you? you tried to say that the chargers only beat the cowboys on thanksgiving because they didn't have one guy. you straight up said they lost because they didn't have Elliot. if i even mention injuries in 2016, not even talking about wins and losses, you will say i'm making excuses.

    it's hypocrisy of the worst kind.



    first of all, you keep saying that offense was built around Elliot but that just so happens to be their best player on offense because their QB is trash. i even pointed out to you when LT got hurt (who that offense was built around) you still trashed the chargers for losing, you know it's true.

    I understand it just fine, you are like a bad politician. you contradict yourself on a daily basis depending on what suits your narrative. you have made excuses for the broncos injuries before back when they had a lot of injuries to the RB position but oddly enough they were not built soley around the running game back then

    you made an excuse for one injury to the cowboys but then call me an excuse maker when the chargers endured more injuries than any other team in 2016? really more than any other team over a 3 year period.

    yes not all of them were starter quality players (just like the RB's you made excuses for in 2008) but some were starters, some were key players and i would argue losing even a handful of key players is worse than losing any single RB, especially when the cowboys had a great run blocking OL and were still able to run the ball effectively without Elliot......after the chargers game of course!
    first lets deal with your poor hurt feelings lil one....I did not make an excuse for the cowboys like you been sniveling about for two years

    my actual post:
    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...25#post5711925

    no the chargers were not one of the hottest teams or most dangerous teams ...a hot team could beat teams with a winning schedule...chargers couldn't but twice...what was you like 2-5 against teams with a winning record? and of those two wins one came against the cowboys without their star rb...the other came against the bills who suddenly decided to bench taylor and play a rookie that was totally over his head

    you lost to every other team with a winning record you played...thank god for playing dallas without zeke and buffalo with a inept rookie



    your other wins came from teams
    6-10
    7-9
    0-16
    5-11
    3-13
    6-10 and 5-11

    so no...you were no where near a great team nor a dangerous team
    so as you see I did not make an excuse for the cowboys I simply stated a fact

    and yada yada yada bap we all know your main excuse by heart..its so sad you had the most players on IR in the history or the world sad indeed but the fact remains the clear and overwhelming majority of those were garbage players, third stringers, and guys that would never see the field even if the made the team , which is a lot different than losing seven consecutive starting RBS
    Last edited by arapaho; 08-29-2019 at 10:55 AM.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    first lets deal with your poor hurt feelings lil one....I did not make an excuse for the cowboys like you been sniveling about for two years

    my actual post:

    so as you see I did not make an excuse for the cowboys I simply stated a fact

    and yada yada yada bap we all know your main excuse by heart..its so sad you had the most players on IR in the history or the world sad indeed but the fact remains the clear and overwhelming majority of those were garbage players, third stringers, and guys that would never see the field even if the made the team , which is a lot different than losing seven consecutive starting RBS
    i state facts that the chargers had a lot of injuries and you called that excuse making. the chargers lost about that many RB's alone, they lost their top 3 and they lost RB's they started off the street too. they lost 4 out of their top 5 WR's, they lost both staring corners, starting NT, starting MLB and that's not including just normal injuries either, that's just IR.

    as bad as things are for the chargers now, being without gordon, james, okung, all very key guys to our success.........it doesn't even compare to 2016, especially at the end of the season when the chargers were losing to bad teams like the browns.

    yet me mentioning those things having a significant impact on that season is "excuse making" but you "mentioning" the cowboys not having one player, isn't?

    also, the chargers lost at least one player for the season every week for the first 11 weeks of the season, guys that were playing obviously.

    but you think losing one dude is worse than that? seriously?

    sorry bro, you're not going to weasel your way out of this one. this isn't the only reason i call you king hypocrite, this is just one example.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,623
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i state facts that the chargers had a lot of injuries and you called that excuse making. the chargers lost about that many RB's alone, they lost their top 3 and they lost RB's they started off the street too. they lost 4 out of their top 5 WR's, they lost both staring corners, starting NT, starting MLB and that's not including just normal injuries either, that's just IR.

    as bad as things are for the chargers now, being without gordon, james, okung, all very key guys to our success.........it doesn't even compare to 2016, especially at the end of the season when the chargers were losing to bad teams like the browns.

    yet me mentioning those things having a significant impact on that season is "excuse making" but you "mentioning" the cowboys not having one player, isn't?

    also, the chargers lost at least one player for the season every week for the first 11 weeks of the season, guys that were playing obviously.

    but you think losing one dude is worse than that? seriously?

    sorry bro, you're not going to weasel your way out of this one. this isn't the only reason i call you king hypocrite, this is just one example.
    no you blamed the injuries as the soul reason the chargers were 4-12 and 5-11...no sorry bros about it

    YOU BLAMED INJURIES AS THE REASON YOUR TEAM SUCKED

    and at the time of discussion about the chargers beating the cowboys..it wasn't about your injury excuse, it was about the fact your team in 2017 had only beaten two teams with a winning record

    one happened to be the cowboys without zeke..the RB the entire offense is built around...and the bills who drunkenly decided to play a horribly unprepared and not ready rookie against the bolts

    like a petty lil narcissist you took offense about that single comment and been crying about it for a full year

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    no you blamed the injuries as the soul reason the chargers were 4-12 and 5-11...no sorry bros about it

    YOU BLAMED INJURIES AS THE REASON YOUR TEAM SUCKED

    and at the time of discussion about the chargers beating the cowboys..it wasn't about your injury excuse, it was about the fact your team in 2017 had only beaten two teams with a winning record

    one happened to be the cowboys without zeke..the RB the entire offense is built around...and the bills who drunkenly decided to play a horribly unprepared and not ready rookie against the bolts

    like a petty lil narcissist you took offense about that single comment and been crying about it for a full year
    it was one of the reasons they sucked in 2016 without a doubt, you would have to be an idiot to think it had nothing to do with it and you said they just sucked and lacked talent. but then turn around and say the chargers beat the cowboys without Elliot, as if that's a lesser accomplishment = excuse making.

    that is an excuse dude and its gotten way too old how you cry about excuse making when you have done it yourself on more than one occasion.

    you know i'm right, stop making excuses to why the bolts win then cry that im making excuses that are much more legitimate then simply losing one dude, i don't care who he is.

    i'm done talking about it, this has gotten so old.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,712
    okay so who here bragged about su'a cravens last year"? i remember a few of you did.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,623
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    it was one of the reasons they sucked in 2016 without a doubt, you would have to be an idiot to think it had nothing to do with it and you said they just sucked and lacked talent. but then turn around and say the chargers beat the cowboys without Elliot, as if that's a lesser accomplishment = excuse making.

    that is an excuse dude and its gotten way too old how you cry about excuse making when you have done it yourself on more than one occasion.

    you know i'm right, stop making excuses to why the bolts win then cry that im making excuses that are much more legitimate then simply losing one dude, i don't care who he is.

    i'm done talking about it, this has gotten so old.
    you blamed injuries...AKA an injury excuse...just say it

    and again...making an excuse is

    we lost because we had the worst special teams in history...or
    we lost because of injuries
    or
    we had a scheme not right for rivers, that's why we lost

    those are examples of EXCUSES !!!

    saying you only beat two teams with winning records and one of those was the cowboys without the RB...isn't me making an excuse for the cowboys fool by any stretch....it would take a extremely butt hurt drama queen to insist it was

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,623
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    okay so who here bragged about su'a cravens last year"? i remember a few of you did.
    is that anything thing like you bragging up the drafting of Jonas Mouton?
    Last edited by arapaho; 08-30-2019 at 10:06 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •