Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trade Flacco to Indy for at least a 2nd, maybe a 2nd and a 3rd.

We have a brutal schedule, and are in a division with the scariest quarterback since......ever. Trade Flacco, let Hogan do what he can, and if necessary or possible, get Lock some reps and valuable game experience.
    An honest fan will acknowledge the colts have a better roster. They definitely have a better line, and their defense is actually rounding into shape. They aren't going to want to flush this season and hope they get a shot at drafting the next "guy" and waiting another 2 to 3 years for a chance at a ring.
    Our increased draft position (closer to 1) and our extra capital will make it reasonable, if not easy, to get wherever we need to be if getting Tua or the Oregon kid becomes a need/priority.

Just a thought.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

They have Brisset and kelly....they don’t need nor probably want flacco....and not for the ridiculous value of a 2/3 rounder,,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Trade him for Chad Kelly !!!!
    Trade our starting QB a week before the start of the season!!!!

Wow. The ultimate "tank for draft position" attitude. Give up the season before playing one snap. Why stop there? I say we lose every game for the next ten years. If we give up a decade, we should get some really good draft picks and be unstoppable in year eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Trade him for Chad Kelly !!!!
    Trade our starting QB a week before the start of the season!!!!
    I would be happy to get Kelly back...but...agreed, trading away Flacco now????

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos1963 View Post
    Wow. The ultimate "tank for draft position" attitude. Give up the season before playing one snap. Why stop there? I say we lose every game for the next ten years. If we give up a decade, we should get some really good draft picks and be unstoppable in year eleven.
    2030 here we come!!!

Elway I'm sure would do that in a heartbeat....the Colts fans would probably riot if they did

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Flacco will outplay Brissett this year

Elway is committed.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos1963 View Post
    Hey the browns did it for 30 years! Maybe we can find our own Baker Mayfield in the year 2048!!!!

Oh and instead of just cutting guys like Courtney Brown, Gerard Warren, and Tim Couch, Perhaps we can trade them for 2nd and 3 round value just as well get for Flacco...!

Let me start by saying no thanks.

But let's go down that Rabbithole. We have a deal which needs to be worked our for CHJ. If we chose not too then we are without our teams best CB. We'd also be waiting Miller again in his prime. Even if we end up again at 2 or three we'd be taking the second best QB in next years draft. On top of that we'd then have major holes all over the roster to fill.

Imo we are handling this the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    Let me start by saying no thanks.

But let's go down that Rabbithole. We have a deal which needs to be worked our for CHJ. If we chose not too then we are without our teams best CB. We'd also be waiting Miller again in his prime. Even if we end up again at 2 or three we'd be taking the second best QB in next years draft. On top of that we'd then have major holes all over the roster to fill.

Imo we are handling this the right way.
    Everyone else will be looking for ways to move up in next years draft while leaving some big talents at other positions all across the board. If Denver does have a somewhat losing season, they could be in play to Stock pile more picks however weve got Sandy Clough on Denver radio predicting that if the broncos have another 10 loss season or worse, Elway may step aside.

I hope for a playoff berth every year but I think this this season is so crucial because it would in fact mean that John has made some good moves in the last couple seasons!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Flacco will outplay Brissett this year
    Chad Kelly might outplay Brissett this year

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Chad Kelly might outplay Brissett this year

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    hahahahahha

That is probably pretty much what he looked like about 24 hours ago too.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 08-25-2019 at 10:00 PM.