Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Broncos Vs. Cardinals 2019 Preseason Week 5 Game Night Thread

Hi, Broncos fans! . Our Denver Broncos conclude their longest preseason schedule since 2004 as the Broncos host the visiting Arizona Cardinals, in both teams 27th all-time preseason meeting.

Many of the starters and veterans from the offensive and defensive units from both teams will likely suit up and. watch tonight's game from the sidelines. Broncos rookies and free-agents drafted and signed during the offseason will receive as much playing time as possible on the field tonight to make one more evaluation and impression in front of Head Coach Vic Fangio, and the Broncos coaching and scouting staff. These players will try to increase their stock, clear themselves out of the 'bubble,' and earn themselves into the team depth chart in the 53-man regular season roster, or get called back to the practice squad after the final cuts.

Broncos, Cardinals and rest of the 30 NFL teams must meet the mandatory cutdown deadline by 2:00 PM Mountain Standard Time, from the 90-man Training Camp Roster, to the 53-man regular season roster. Many of the cuts includes players on the injured and physically unable to perform (PUP) list, by injured reserve - out for the season, trades, waiver requests, termination of contracts, and non-football injuries and/or illnesses.

Another aftermath from the player cuts may include players resigned to the practice squad the following day, acquiring players through the waiver wire, and waived NFL players may sign with the XFL teams.

Denver leads the all-time preseason season series over Arizona at 18-9 after 27 games. Both teams started their preseason rivalry in 1970.

Denver also leads the all-time regular season series with their 9-1-1 record, Broncos winning the last regular season meeting by the score of 45-10 at Glendale, AZ, back on October 18, 2018.

A mix of clear and partly cloudy skies at 86 degrees, is the local gamecast inside Broncos Stadium At Mile High, for the 7:05 PM Mountain Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 19% humidity, and east/northeast winds at 11 miles per hour.

This has been my honor and privilege, and I really appreciate the support by both the moderators and registered users on the Denver Broncos Country Fan Message Board your participation during the preseason games, after my initially writing, and posting the game threads for the last three preseason games during August. Elway, the registered member comes back here to the Denver Broncos Message Board, for the regular season and hopefully the postseason, and resumes his streak starting his Official Game Day Threads for the Bronco Maniacs beginning with the Week 1 road game at the Raiders, when the games really count, in both the standings and the playoffs.

NO injuries, and great luck to all the Broncos and 49ers players that are playing tonight on the field making the cut to the final 53, and LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!

https://denverbroncos.com/team/players-roster/

https://denverbroncos.com/stadium/gameday/

https://nfl.com/gamecenter/201908295...dinals@broncos

KOA 850 AM and 94,1 FM Live Game Audio:

https://iheart.com/live/denver-bronc...-by-play-6983/
    Last edited by CaribouRanch; 09-01-2019 at 08:10 AM.

Sorry for sounding like a Debbie Downer but never have I been so discouraged to watch a broncos game!

Such bad 3rd and 4th stringers where very few will make the team.

I heard schefter break a story this morning where the NFL is considering completely eliminating the preseason but adding more playoff games.

It would be more exciting to have more playoff games therefore deserving teams have a better shot such as the 2009 10-6 New England Patriots!

BLAM! BLAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Sorry for sounding like a Debbie Downer but never have I been so discouraged to watch a broncos game!

Such bad 3rd and 4th stringers where very few will make the team.

I heard schefter break a story this morning where the NFL is considering completely eliminating the preseason but adding more playoff games.

It would be more exciting to have more playoff games therefore deserving teams have a better shot such as the 2009 10-6 New England Patriots!
    Well, the more they play, the better they get, right? Right? That's the way it's supposed to work anyway.

I have to wait until Saturday afternoon for the replay. So you all are my eyes and ears again.

Thanks for filling in until Elway comes back for the regular season, Caribou. Great job!

Go Broncos!!
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

It will be interesting to see if Rypien recovers from his underwhelming performance last week. Perhaps it would have been better had he played more in the earlier games but that's water under the bridge.

Go Broncos!!!!!!

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Nick Ferguson just made a really good point on the radio. He said Suía Cravens a social media attention bum has recently stopped posting anything to do with the Broncos.

One would have to wonder if he knows something we donít.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Nick Ferguson just made a really good point on the radio. He said Suía Cravens a social media attention bum has recently stopped posting anything to do with the Broncos.

One would have to wonder if he knows something we donít.
    I'm sure he knows a lot we don't, I would be a little bummed if he was cut though. I was hoping (as were many of us) he would become a stud in the secondary for such a cheap price

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Almost game time !
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Let's roll. Offense first and going backwards

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Fred brown with a pair of catches. Offense moving and line is holding up

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

WOAH I just had a flashback to Elway times ........ nice play callin. offense looks kinda crisp so far
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Run game is getting nothing on the edges

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

well there is the usual.... FG.... dam a couple of those throws looked good.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Nice kick m'man s
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese